One Week Before the Wedding

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

 Last Chapter

 

Nobody's POV

 

When daeyoung was wheeled back to her room everybody was excited to see little Kyumin. "Yah!Why does Kyungmi and Kyumin look like Kyuhyun-ssi?" Dujun jokingly said. "Off course we have great genes." Kyuhyun joked and everyone laughed. Everyone took turns to carry little Kyumin. "Yah! Be careful." Kyuhyun said. "Let the grandparents see their grandson." Kyuhyun said. With that Donghae who was carrying Kyumin at that time gave Him to his grandparents on his father's side. "Aigoo. He really looks like Kyu when he was little." Kyuhyun's mother said. After that they give him to his grandparents on his mother's side. After that someone arrived a little late. "Appa!" Kyungmi said crying. "Oh. What happened baby?" Kyuhyun said. "Mr. Park doesn't wanna bring me here." Kyungmi said. "Shh.I'll talk to him later okay. Uljjimayo. You want your baby brother to cry also?" Kyuhyun calmed her down. Her face suddenly lit up. "Mwo?My baby brother's here already?" She said. Her eyes got bigger when she saw the baby her Halmoni on her mother's side is carrying. "Appa. Why is his eyes still closed?" Curious Kyungmi asked. "Because he's still a new born. In a few days he will start to open his eyes." Kyuhyun explained to his daughter. "Hi. I'm your nuna." Kyungmi said. Kyuhun can't help but smile at the cute gesture of his daughter towards her baby brother. After that everyone went home. Kyungmi will be staying with her Super Junior samchons since her grandparents on both sides has business trips and her imos on both sides are busy also. Since most of SuJu doesn't have schedule they volunteered on taking care of Evil Kyungmi.(A/N: She's as mischievous as her father..wahaha) Kyuhyun stayed behind to take care of Daeyoung and Little Kyumin.

 

                            ***********************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody's POV

 

Kyuhyun is very much happy at on having a son. He and Kyungmi would usually play with him.  "Kyuhyun stop doing that." Daeyoung said. "what?I'm just playing with him." Kyuhyun said doing his best aegyo but it didn't work."Give him to me.And stop doing aegyo. It will not work on me." Daeyoung said jokingly while getting Kyumin from kyuhyun who is now pouting. "Hi baby. Let's get you dressed already." Daeyoung said to her now 3 month old son. "Appa!" Kyungmi suddenly shouted. Kyuhyun immediately ran towards Kyungmi's room. "Wae?" Kyuhyun asked worrying at what happened to hi daughter. "Mr. Bon bon is missing.(A/N: Mr. Bon bon is Mimi's Bunny) Kyungmi said. "Shh. I'm Sure Mrs. Moon will find him. Uljjimayo." Kyuhyun said to Kyungmi. "Jinjja?" Kyungmi said in between sobs. "Ne. Now stop crying and get dressed." Kyuhyun said. "Ne. Where are we going." Kyungmi asked literally her face lit up. "We're going to fit your gown for the wedding." Kyuhyun said. After the conversation Kyuhyun dressed himself and they went to the final fitting of Daeyoung's gown and her brides maid and off course her one and only flower girl. 

 

When they arrived at the boutique the staff immediately led them to the fitting room. 

 

Daeyoung's Dress looks like this:

 

1 Pictures, Images and Photos

 

1 Pictures, Images and Photos

 

Daemin's Dress looks like:

 

PURPLE GOWN Pictures, Images and Photos

 

Ahra's Dress Looks Like:

 

Purple gown Pictures, Images and Photos

 

Bridesmaids dresses:

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

 

Kyungmi's dress

 

Photobucket

 

Nobody's POV

 

After the final fitting they all ate lunch together. They were all happy to see them back together and seeing them with their kids. They were all happy to play with kyungmi and kyumin. Kyumin would sometimes coo and laugh which make them all giggle. Kyungmi's like that also when she was a baby. Everybody loves to play with her. Good thing she does not get jealous thus she gets annoyed when someone played with her like that. All the time when eating lunch she's just sitting on her father's lap playing on his cellphone. After eating lunch they all went home. Others went to their schedules. When Kyuhyun, Daeyoung, Kyungmi and Kyumin arrived home Kyunmi and Kyumin is already fast asleep. Kyungmi on her father's arm and Kyumin on his mother's arms. Aigoo. What a cute family.

 

 

A/N: Finally midterms is finally over. Thank God. Did you know guys that the Movie "The Bourne Legacy" Shoots some scenes on the main road near our house?O_O thank goodness i don't have class tomorrow cause i don't know how will i be able to go to school if both lanes of the road will be closed. Sorry about the blabbering. Omo! the wedding is getting near.>_< Aww..They looked so cute together. As how i imagined it. Mimi sleeping on her father's arm and Min his mother's arm. Don't forget to leave a comment. This chapter probably just let's you see how i imagined their dresses on the wedding day..keke

 

I just can't stop myself from sharing my dream yesterday night. Thanks to my dream i got inspired in updating. I dreamt about kyu..it's not like any of my other dreams..it felt so real. I was very close to him in my dream..Like real close like couples..KYA!! it's the first time i dreamt about him like that..and it felt so real..>_< Swear to God even if I die..I'm not making my dream up..I really dreamt about it..and the weirdest part..I was watching some kind of Kpop gathering and I was sitting next to my Biases..Weirdest dream I ever had..>__< Thanks for reading this very long Author's note even if this has nothing to do with the story..>_< Anyways..Please check out another if my oneshot. The main character is Jaejoong. thanks for those who will check it out.  :D

Here's the Link: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139952/broken-vow-death-jaejoong-sickness