You have a Daughter..Erase that..I'm In Love With Someone Else Already..Or So I Thought

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Kyuhyun’s POV


Finally, Henry will introduce me to Denise. As I approached him. I saw someone familiar. “Daeyoung?”~~”Kyuhyun?” we said at the same time. “What?--Wait.--What? You know each other?” Henry asked confused and looking at me then Daeyoung then me again. “What are you doing here?You're Denise?” I asked her totally ignoring Henry’s question. “I study here. I should be asking you that question. What are you doing here?And Yeah. My English name is Denise. So that makes me Denise.” She said to me. “I’m having a vacation here. So this is where you transferred. That’s why I can’t find you in Japan.” I said to her. I wanted to hug her so badly. Without knowing it I was approaching her and about to hug her. I completely forgot about Henry. “What are you doing?” She said pushing me away. “I missed you so much.” I said. “There’s something you need to know.” She said to me.

 

                          *************************************************************************************************************

 

 

(A/N: the italicize parts are daeyoung’s thoughts..she’s not saying it out load..if you get what I mean.)

 

Daeyoung’s POV

 

“There’s Something you need to know.” I told him. “You have a daughter.” I said. Or so I thought. I said it inside my head though. I didn’t say it out loud. I wouldn’t dare say it to him. I know he and Chaerin have a baby. (A/N: She doesn’t know about the truth) “I’m in love with someone else already. I’ve moved on.” This time I said out loud. “Mworago?” He said. “It’s been a year Kyuhyun. Don’t tell me you never moved on?” I said. I wasn’t sure if I still love him at this time or if I’m really in love with someone else. “I’ve tried. But I could not make myself do it. I love you too much to move on. You’re the first on that I loved this way.” Kyuhyun said. I can see and hear the pain in his eyes and voice. “I’m sorry Kyuhyun. But the truth is I’ve already moved on..(eventhough im not sure if I really have) and I’ve found someone else. And besides you and Chaerin have a child. I can’t ruin your family.” I said to him. “We didn’t have a baby. Chaerin’s baby wasn’t mine. She set me up. When you saw us together in bed. That was a set up. Nothing happened that night to us. She made it looked like something happened to us because she knows I don’t remember a thing form last night. And I was stupid to believe it. She made me believe it. There’s nothing to ruin here. The only ruined here is our marriage and family. I thought when I find you we could still fix it. But I guess I was wrong. I was too late.” He said with sadness and disappointed in his voice. Gosh Daeyoung. What’s really you’re feeling? Do you still love him or you’ve fallen for someone else? Wait..did he just said that Chae's kid wasn't his?..I should've told him about mimi. now. but right now i'm still confused whether i still love him or Minho..Oh God..Help me! Suddenly he spoke. “Who’s the lucky guy?” Kyuhyun asked. Hurt evidently obvious in his voice. As we were talking Minho approached them. With Kyungmi in his arms. Gosh Minho. Why did you arrived at the wrong time? I can’t let him see Kyungmi. For now. “Him.” I said as Minho approached us. Kyuhyun’s eyes grew bigger as I said that and at the sight of Kyungmi. ! Did he noticed that Kyungmi looked like him. “Him?” He asked. “Yes.” I said. Minho was confused at what I said. Kyungmi suddenly cooed and signaled me that she wanted to be carried. Why now Kyungmi? I carried her. I can’t afford her throwing a tantrum at me. “Who is she?” Kyuhyun asked. “She’s Kyungmi. She’s My daughter.” I said. “Your daughter?” Kyuhyun asked confused. “Yes she’s my daughter” I said again. “But who’s the father?” He asked. “I don’t know. She’s the reason why I left Korea. I got pregnant when I got drunk the day I got out of the hospital after I lost our baby..( another lie)..and when I woke up the next day I wasn’t at my house. And after that I found out I was pregnant. That’s why I decided to leave Korea” I reasoned out hoping he would believe me. God I can’t afford him taking Kyungmi away from me. “What?” I heard Minho and Henry asked. “Why didn’t you tell me that when you left?” Kyuhyun ask. “Why would I bother. And she’s not even yours..(..I hope he doesn’t see her resemblance to him..why would I have to lie?)..And besides you believed Chaerin.That you and her will have a kid” I said.He didn't say anything he and Henry just left. Aish. Why did I do that?Why didn’t I just told him that Kyungmi’s his daughter. And what feelings is real? My feelings for him? Or my feelings for Minho?

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Minho was confused at what Daeyoung said. “ Is all you said true?” Minho asked me calmly. “No. Please don’t tell your hyung. I don’t want him to get Mimi from me. I know I’m being selfish. But please I’m begging you.” Daeyoung said to him. “Why did you lie?I thought you want Mimi to have a father?” Minho asked me. “I don’t know Minho. But..But..” Daeyoung said. Confused if she’ll confess to Minho.

 

 

A/N: Ok..I know this isn’t what you expect. But this is part of the plot so don’t unsubscribe..i’m sad right now..someone unsubscribe..:( I hope no one will unsubscribe again..i’m kind of low right now because of that.. Again thanks to those who stuck with me in this story. And sorry for the cliff hanger..sorry if i bacame lame..:(