What's Up with Kyu?

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Daeyoung's POV

Where will I go now? I don't wanna go home and see that bastard with his mistress. aish. dujun oppa and Yoseop is at the airport right now. probably out of the country right now to promote B2ST's new album. I Don't wanna worry eomma and appa. and probably when they learn at what kyu did appa will probably wanna kill him. i don't want that to happen. I guess I have to stay in a Hotel just this night.

Nobody's POV

Daeyoung found a cheap hotel just to stay in for a while. she don't know if she will have the courage to face kyu and chaerin if ever he decided to let her stay in their house.

                                            ****************************************************************************

 

Kyuhyun's POV

aish. where is she? it's 1 in the morning and she's still not home. Is she still upset?oh yeah who will not be angry with me at what i did. i chose someone over my wife. babo.aish. i'm getting worried it's cold outside. I need to find her before she does something to herself.

Nobody's POV

Before Daeyoung and yoseop got into a relationship. Daeyoung was in a hell of an experience. she was bullied at school and diagnose with depression. she just got better because of the meds they gave her and being taken care of by yoseop really help on her recovery. Being at her state right now makes kyuhyun think that she will do something worst to herself. GOD DAMN IT KYUHYUN. why would you chose chaerin over her if you know what she will do to herself? Stupid much eh?

 

Chaerin: where are you going?

Kyuhyun:going out to find Daeyoung.

Chaerin: why would go find some dumb like her?if she doesn't want to go home let her be.*chuckled sarcastically*

Kyuhyun:*pissed of* I may have chosen you but that doesn't mean I don't love her.

Chaerin:*SHOCKED*

 

Nobody's POV

After the fight kyuhyun finally got on his car and drove all night to find Daeyoung. He went to every possible places she may have gone to. but having no luck. until he finally decided on asking hotels around the block near the abadoned building they were at earlier. Finally reaching the last hotel near the abadoned building he got out of the car and into the building.

 

Kyuhyun: is there a Yun Daeyoung checked in here?

Front desk Clerk: Let me check sir for a minute. *after a minute* uhhmm.. yes sir. ther is indeed a Yun Daeyoung checked in. would you like me to call her and tell her she has a guest?

Kyuhyun: Aniyo. Can i just have her room number?

Front desk clerk: *confused look* may i know who you are sir?

Kyuhyun: Cho Kyuhyun.

Front desk clerk: it at 1905. 19th floor 3rd door on your left.

Kyuhyun: neomu neomu kamsahamnida

 

Nobody's POV

Kyuhyun was relieved when he found Daeyoung. He was relieved that she is safe. He knocked on the door thinking. "Will she open up if she saw it was me?"  Daeyoung was just starting to doze off when she heard the knock.

 

Daeyoung's POV

Who the hell it could be? I didn't even told anyone where i'm at. when she opened the door she was shocked at who it was.

 

Daeyoung: YOU! how the hell did you find me?

Kyuhyun:I'm sorry.*looking down*

Daeyoung: sorry?after causing so much pain in just one night.you think sorry can ease it all away?go away i don't wanna see you.*slamming the door*

 

before Daeyoung slammed the door kyuhyun caught it and hugged her tightly that how much she wriggled to release herslef she can't.

 

Kyuhyun:i'm sorry .i'm really sorry. i wasn't thingking straight when i chose chaerin. i was being selfish. i was only thingking about my idol image. you know that nobody knows that we're together. i can't let the whole world know that i'm married because i'm scared of what my fans will do to you. 

Daeyoung:*still trying to escape form kyu's hug*chosing chaerin right in front of my face is like telling me you wish you never married me.

Kyuhyun:i never regretted marrying you. you were the one that changed me. i was just confused back then.please come home with me. let's just let chaerin live with us until the baby is born.please?*tears forming on his eyes*

Daeyoung: andwae. i don't wanna go home if that is still at our house.

Kyuhyun: please? i promise you after the baby is born i just give her child support and let her leave. please just come home.

 

Daeyoung did not say anything. she just followed kyu. she loves kyu very much. seeing him cry and explain like that broke Daeyoung's heart. she can never stand it when kyu act like that. she just thought of to herself. "What the hell is up with kyu?"

 

A/N: yay exam is over..i've updated two chapters today..hope you liked it. thanks for the new subcriber and comments..glad to hear you liked my story.