Super Junior's Niece and The Fight

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

*The Next Day*

Daeyoung's POV

I woke at mimi's noise. She was hitting the side of her crib with the toy her appa bought her yesterday. It's only 8 in the morning and she's awake. "Mimi. Stop it. Eomma's still sleepy." I said to her groggily. She just baby talked. She really wants me to wake up. "Araseo. Araseo." I said standing up. I went to her and pick her up. "Why are you up so early?" I said. "Eomma." She said. "Aish..Mimi. I'--" I didn't finish my sentence. Did she just say her first word? "Did you just said eomma?" I asked her with a wide smile on my face. She just giggled and burried her face on my chest. I hurried ly woke up Minho. "Minho. Wake up. Palli." I said shaking him a little to wake him up. "Hmm..What is it?" He stirred in his sleep and asked worriedly. "Did something happened to mimi?" He added. "No. Guess what?" I said with a wide grin on my face. "What?" He asked. "Mimi just said her first word." I said happily. "Jinja?" He said grabbing kyungmi from me. "Yah!" I said. "What did she said?Did she said Samchon?" He said half laughing. I know he's just teasing me but I hit him on his arm. "No. She said Eomma." I said half bragging. "Jinja?" He asked teasingly again. "Mwo?Wae? You don't believe me?" I said. He just laughed and then kyungmi said "Eomma" Again. "See. You heard her? I told you so." I said Sticking my toungue out and then i got kyungmi from him. "Come baby. Let go to Halmonee and Harabojee." I said. I told Eomma and Appa what happened. They were really happy that kyungmi finally said her first word. At around 10 am I took a bath with kyungmi and i dressed up. i just wore a simple t-shirt and jeans. I dressed kyungmi with her favorite jumper and fixed the things she needs. She will be staying with her Super Junior Samchons for three days. I made sure i put all the necessary things like her Formula(Milk), Diapers, Soap, Towel, Etc. Kyuhyun will pick her up at around 12 because he has practice this day. We will meet again at the Cafe we usually meet.

I arrived at the cafe at aroung 11:45 so we still have 15 mins. I ordered something just to pass time. I was reading a magazine when he arrived. "Daeyoung." I heard him say. He was wearing his usual practice clothes and a cap and a mask for disguise so no one will recognize him. "Hey." I said. When he saw his daughter a big smile formed on his lips. He's really happy to see his daughter. "She just said her first word." I said cheerfully. I didn't notice Seohyun was with him until she spoke. " ehem" She said. "Oh. Annyeong Seohyun." I said to her. She also was wearing a cap and mask. "Jinja?What's her first word?" Kyuhyun asked. "Eomma." I said. "Jinja?I wonder when will she say Appa?" He said pretending to think. The two of us laughed while seohyun just glared at us. Is she jealous? If she is. She better not do something to Mimi or i swear to God she'll see the worst of me. "You better go. Palli. You're hyungs might die of excitement and waiting." I said teasingly. "Be good mimi. Don't be so evil like your appa." I said to her and kissed her forehead. "Take care of her. If something happens to her I swear to God I don't know what I will do to you." I warned him making seohyun her it to also warn her not to do something to mimi. "Annyeong." I bid goodbye to them. Before they left seohyun glared at me. What the hell is wrong with her? Is she jealous?

****************************************************************************************************************

Nobody's POV

Kyuhyun, Kyungmi and Seohyun went back to the SM ent building. Seohyun kept on throwing glares at kyungmi. Why is she doing that? Kyungmi's just a baby why would she feel jealousy towards the kid? When they reached the practice room all eyes were on them. "Kyuhyun." All the SJ members that were there exclaimed. They were all excited to meet their niece as they say. When kyuhyun told them about kyungmi being his daughter. They were all shocked.

*flashback*

Shindong: I knew it saeng. When we first saw kyungmi at the party we were all confused as to why she looked exactly like you when you were a baby.

Sungmin: Yeah saeng. I know there was something fishy when she decided to leave korea before.

Donghae: I think i know the reason why she kept kyungmi a secret from you.

Siwon: so..when will you introduce to us our "Niece"?

All of them: Yeah Saeng. When will we meet your mini me and girl version? We really can't wait.

Kyuhyun: I borrowed her from her eomma tomorrow. and she will stay with us for 3 whole days. How's that sound?

After that conversation all of his hyungs cleaned the dorm which is not usual at the SJ dorm. His hyungs bought baby things and made the dorm baby safe for kyungmi. they even bought a crib for her to sleep in whenever she will be staying with her appa and samchons. They all bought gifts for their "Niece". They were more excited than Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun jsut laughed at the sight of his hyungs. Leeteuk however was not at the dorm when he told them about kyungmi.

*end of flashback*

 Kyuhyun's POV

"Where's our "Niece"? All of them asked. They were pushing each other aside to get a better view of Kyungmi. They were like kids pushing each other at a candy store. "Wait. Wait. Wait." I said stopping them so Kyungmi will not be scared of what's happening. "You'll scare her. I'll let you carry her one by one and introduce yourselves. Araseo? but don't be too noisy. She gets scared by it." I said to them. I finally brought Kyungmi inside the practice room. "Okay. Kyungmi. They're you're Super Junior Samchons." I said to her. She's not interested at all. She was just playing with her teether. When I handed her to Eunhyuk she suddenly cried and do not want to let go of me. "Yah. Monkey. don't scare her." Everyone teased eunhyuk. "Kyungmi it's alright. He's Eunhyuk samchon." I said calming her. And finally she calmly let Eunhyuk carry her. "Annyeong Kyungmi. Eunhyuk samchon imnida." Eunhyuk introduced himself. and then Donghae hyung spoke. "Annyeong Kyungmi. Donghae samchon imnida." He said. Then Shindong hyung spoke. Then Sungmin and so on and so forth. After they introduced themselves we went back to our dorm. I don't have problem taking care of kyungmi. All my hyungs are the one who is taking care of her. Shindong's the one who feeds her, sungmin's the one incharged of playing with her, Eunhyuk's teaching her how to walk. This is the first time i saw my hyungs this happy.

 

Nobody's POV

 

3 months had passed. And the same things happens. Kyuhyun's parents now knows about their granda daughter. Daeyoung lets mimi stay with her appa for days sometimes a week. Minho and Daeyoung decided to stay in korea and just study online. Since UT offers online schooling. The end of the school year is coming and SHINee will have their comeback. Minho also announced to his fans that daeyoung is his official girlfriend. So their relationship is public unlike Kyuhyun and daeyoung's before. Also, Daeyoung had processed Kyungmi's Birth Certificate both in Canada and Korea. She changed Kyungmi's surname from Yun to Cho. Her father's surname. Kyuhyun was happy that daeyoung let kyungmi use his surname. Kyuhyun and Daeyoung are happy at their relationship now. They became like bestfriends because of their daughter. However Minho and Seohyun are worried that if this keeps on going on they might come back together. In short the two were jealous. Seohyun sometimes do things to kyungmi because she knows the kid can't tell it to her father yet. Sometimes Kyungmi would have bruises on her arm because seohyun pinch it because she's irritated by Kyungmi's tantrum. She would always reason out that maybe Kyungmi hurt herself by bumping into something. What an evil step mom she would be if she would be the one that Kyuhyun will marry someday. On the other side. Minho really loves daeyoung and kyungmi. She protects them like a real father would do. So if I would chose to where kyungmi will stay if her parents decided to remarry. I'd say she would definitely stay with her mom.

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

Seohyun wants to meet up with me. What is  she planning now? I dressed up got inside my family's car and told our driver Mr. Lee to take me to the usual place he'd brought me. As I got of the car Minho's fans stared at  me and walk up to me and say if their "oppa" loves me then they will let us be. What a cute fan. SHINee has practice today. I told him i will be at the Cafe near SM ent. Since we will be meeting at around 11 i'd wait for him if we finished talking. As i entered i saw her at the usual spot I wait for kyuhyun. "Seohyun." I called out to her casually. We were of the same age so no need for formalities eventhough i'm like months older than her. "Daeyoung." She said with slight arrogance in her voice. What the hell is wrong with her? I sitted down and we ordered. I ordered what i usually get. When our orders arrived I talked first. "So, What is it that you wanna talked about?" I said. At first she stared at me like she was throwing daggers at me. "It's about Kyuhyun. You know we're dating right?And I know you and Minho are dating." she said. "And so?" I said slightly confused at what's she means. "Tss. Why do you keep on meeting him?" She asked with anger in her voice. In my head i was kinda saying "like duh?we have a daughter". "The answer is obvious you know." I said to her. "Don't play games with me." She said. "Mwo?I'm not playing games with you. What are you trying to show?" I said kinda pissed off. "I know you're only using Kyungmi so you can meet him. Stay away from him." She said raising her voice. "Mwo? For your information. I'm not using my daughter to meet him. What am i supposed to do let kyungmi do? Let her go to her appa alone?" I said now angry. "This conversation is not going anywhere." I said standing up but she grabbed my wrist. "I'm warning you. Stay away from him." She said. I yanked my arm from her. "Don't worry. He's all yours." I said sarcastically walking away.

 

Nobody's POV

 

Daeyoung went to SM ent building. She texted Minho that she'll meet him in the building instead in the cafe. She did not dare tell Kyuhyun nor Minho about the conversation. Kyungmi is with her Super Junior Samchon that day. Little did daeyoung know that Seohyun's doing something to her daughter. If she knew she'd probably had killed Seohyun then and there. Suddenly her phone began to ring. She saw the caller I.D. It was Kyuhyun.

 

Calling..

 

Cho Kyuhyun

 

Daeyoung: Ne?

Kyuhyun: Why did you do that to Seohyun?*He sounded kinda pissed*

Daeyoung: Mwo?

Kyuhyun: Don't act innocent daeyoung. Why did you hurt her?

Daeyoung: What? I did not hurt her.

Kyuhyun: You're not my wife or girlfriend anymore. You don't have the right to hurt her. You're just the mother of my daughter.

Daeyoung: What did you just said? 

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

After that I hung up. I was so pissed off. That ! i went where Super Junior is having their practice. I saw him. Kyungmi was with Sungmin oppa. I approached and slapped him. "What was that for?" He asked shocked. "So. I'm just you're daughter's mother. I don't have the right to do anything to your precious girlfriend while she approached me accusing me of using your daughter to meet you! For your information i did not hurt her. I did not touch even a single strand of her hair. And I'm not that kind of girl." I said Half shouting. All of his hyungs are stopping me from hitting him. "After all i did to give you the right on your daughter. even letting her use your surname. And this is what you'll do to me? Accuse me on something i'm not capable of doing?You know me more than anyone in this world kyu. We've been together for 4 yrs and you still accuse me on something like that. Even when we're married where Chaerin told you i hurt her?" I said. I was really hurt. "From now on you cannot see kyungmi. It's enough that she's using your surname." I said firmly. His hyungs was trying to talk to me to change my mind but i didn't. If she can make up stories like that then she can hurt Kyungmi and make up a story to get away with it. I don't want my daughter to live in hell when her appa decided to marry her. I was so mad at him. I did not even looked back. I just grabbed Kyungmi's things, Grabbed kyungmi from Sungmin oppa and looked for Minho. We then went home. Now I know. He doesn't care for me anymore. I'm just his daughter's mother. I swear to God. Even if we have to take this to court. He will never have the right to see Kyungmi anymore.I was crying all the way home. I will tell Minho the whole story when we get home.

 

A/N: Gosh i so wanna kill seohyun. Things were doing great already. Even Minho doesn't mind. And She made Kyu and dae fight? Stop me Imma kill that . Stop me!No wait help me instead.*Evil laugh* Oh God. Kyuhyun can't see his daughter anymore?Will daeyoung change her mind? Things were doing fine already. Why be a Seohyun.Thanks for the comments guys. and thanks to my new readers and subscribers. Don't forget to leave a comment.^___________^