Missing Someone

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody’s POV


After two weeks. The showcase of Daeyoung and Minho’s class is nearing. Daeyoung and Minho was nervous because their class depends on them. They had most parts being the most experienced in the class. “Oh-My-God! We only have 5 days left Minho. I’m so nervous.” Daeyoung said to Minho. “It’s alright Dae. You can do it.” Minho encouraged her. “It’s easy for you to say.” Daeyoung said.Not only is the Showcase is nearing. Kyuhyun’s Vacation in Canada is nearing also. He has 2 days left. He will meet Henry at the airport. Henry also invited him on UT’s Conservatory of Music’s Monthly Showcase. Oh no! Isn’t it Daeyoung ‘s Class Showcase?

 

                                       *******************************************************************************************

 

Play Officially Missing you Guitar Instrumental while Reading

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I really miss her. What am I saying? I was the one who hurt her. But I really miss her and I don’t know what to do. Maybe taking this vacation will help me ease this pain I’m feeling. Aish.. I’m so stupid at doing something like that to her. 1 year and 5 months ago. Though I don’t remember what happened that night.

 

 

*flash back*

 

Kyuhyun: I don’t wanna drink.

 

Chaerin: Please oppa..*acting really cute*

 

Kyuhyun: No Chaerin.. My wife will kill me if she sees me drunk and stop calling me oppa.

 

Chaerin: I thought she was out of town? Please oppa...just this night.

 

Kyuhyun: Aish...Fine...

 

Kyuhyun didn’t notice he was knocked out with just 5 glasses. Chaerin put something in his drinks.

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

Aigoo... He’s so heavy. I said while dragging him to his house up to his bedroom. I undress him and myself. Making it looked like something happened to us. Thank goodness I found out about his wife’s schedule. When she comes home tomorrow she’ll be really surprised.

 

*next day at their house (A/N: Kyuhyun and Daeyoung’s house)

 

Daeyoung: kyu? (As tears fall down your cheek)

 

You saw Chaerin. Kyu’s ex girlfriend and him inside your own house on the bed. ?

 

Kyuhyun: Daeyoung. Let me explain. It’s not what you think.

 

Daeyoung: *starting to lose her temper* it's not what I think eh? Then what do you think I am thinking ha.

 

Kyuhyun: *starting to get pissed off* how dare you shout at me. You got angry because of this. Do you think I did not saw you with yoseop last Friday?

Daeyoung: What?*tears started to flow* are we gonna start to fight again over something that I already explained to you?

 

Kyuhyun: *chuckled sarcastically* you're the one who started it.

 

 

*end of flash back*

 

 

Maybe taking this vacation will make me forget about her for a short period of time. At least. Maybe my hyungs are right. Maybe she has moved on and forgot about me. Maybe she has found someone better than me. Someone who will not hurt her. Someone who will do the things I promised her but I never did. I don’t really know what to do. I hope this vacation will help even just for a month I’ll forget about the pain.

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

As he was deep in his thoughts. Siwon suddenly talked. “ You know saeng. You look like an idiot. Stop staring at the wall. It might melt by your stare. What are you thinking by the way?” Siwon said half laughing. Kyuhyun broke of his thoughts. “Hyung. I was just thinking. Maybe she really has moved on. Maybe she has found someone. Someone better than me. Aish… eventhough she promised me she would wait for me. I can’t help but think like this. It’s making me go mad.” Kyuhyun said. “You know saeng. It’s natural for you to think like that. Specially she’s the first one you loved like this. And some (A/N: sorry for the term) ruined your marriage. But I think it’s better for you to let go of your feelings towards her.” Siwon started. “And besides you lost contact with her months ago. So I think it’s better for you to move on already.” Siwon finished. “You know hyung. You’re right. Maybe it’s time for me to let her go. To let my feelings for her go. I’ll try my best. Maybe Henry can help me.hehe”(A/N:not what you think. Or I think..hehe he means maybe he’ll introduce him to another girl) Kyuhyun said laughing awkwardly.

 

 

What he didn’t know is that. Where he thinks can help him might just pull him back to Daeyoung. He didn’t know that Siwon’s cousin Minho, one of Daeyoung’s close friend even before are classmates now and that the showcase Henry invited him to is the showcase of his ex wife’s class. What will happen now? Will they mend their long lost relationship back together? Will they patch things up? Or is it too late? Tomorrow is Kyuhyun’s flight to Canada where he might see Daeyoung again. I mean where he will see Daeyoung again.

 

 

*the next day at the airport*

 

 

Super Junior’s POV

 

“Saeng be careful. Have a safe flight.” Everyone said to him. “Saeng, Give my package to Minho.” Siwon reminded him. “And don’t be rude Kyuhyun-ssi.” Leeteuk reminded him. All Kyuhyun said was “Yes Hyungs.” He was just going to stay there more or less than 2 months to clear his mind off.

 

 

 

[Voice Prompter]Paging all passengers of Flight KE524 bound for Toronto, Canada. The plane is now boarding.

 

“I guess I’ll be going now. I hope I can clear my head with thoughts of her now.” Kyuhyun said. “Bid us hello to Henry Saeng. Annyeong Saeng. Have a safe trip.” His SJ Hyungs shouted to him. He just waved at them.

 

A/N: Will he see the one he misses the most?Will he really forget about her? Will they mend their long lost relationship? Sorry for the cliffhanger..anyways..thanks for the new subscriber/s..don't forget to leave some comments.. thanks again to my old readers and subscriber..^_____________^