Chaerin's Past and Her Plans

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

 

Last Chapter

 

 

Nobody's POV



1 hour had passed since the incident. All the guest were told to go home. The Yoon's amd Cho's stayed at the Cho Residence. Daeyoung''s father and father in law hired bodyguards for Kyumin in case Chaerin tries to get him too. By now Daeyoung's Father and Kyuhyun's Father contact their friends in the army and anyone they could think of to help them find where Chaerin brought Kyungmi and Daeyoung. Kyuhyun on the other hand doesn't know what to do. If something happens to the two he knows he will not forgive himself. As they were all busy doing something to help find the two. Kyuhyun's cellphone began to ring. After a long time contemplating whether he'd answer the call he finally picked it up. "Yoboseyo." Kyuhyun said. "I thought you'd never answer." Chaerin said sarcastically. "Chaerin. What do you want?" Kyuhyun asked. "Oh. I know you know what i want." Chaerin said.

 

                                          ***********************************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody's POV 

After Kyuhyun left Chaerin her life became miserable. The true father of the baby she was carrying came and stalked her. The truth was the father of the baby was a rich spoiled son of a CEO that gets what he wants. Myungsoo or as they called him L had fallen in love with Chaerin. So when she got the opportunity to use him she used him. As vulnerable as he is because of his love for Chaerin he believed every word that Chaerin told her.  Before the night that she planned to frame up kyuhyun. Chaerin managed to make him have with her and made her pregnant and make Kyuhyun take responsibility for it. Her plan worked until Kyuhyun heard Chaerin and her friend talking about it. 

 

Flashback

 

Nobody's POV

While Kyuhyun is walking out of one of the practice rooms at SMent. He overheard Chaerin talking to someone. He decided to eavesdrop."I can't believe that he really believed what I said to him. He really wants a baby. And that wife of his. Tch. So gullible. She actually believed what she saw and what Kyuhyun told her. I told you Sohee. I will get Kyuhyun back. " Chaerin said. "He’s such an idiot for believing that the baby I’m carrying is his child." Chaerin said then chuckled. "I know right. But what if he finds out?" Sohee said. "As if he is ever gonna find out." Chaerin said. "So what is your plan now?" Sohee asked. "You just have t wait and see.." Chaerin said. While Chaerin and Sohee are busy talking they didn't notice Kyuhyun coming out of his hiding place "You!" Kyuhyun said infuriated. "K-Kyuhyun?" Chaerin stammered totally shocked that Kyuyhun actually caught her.  "You broke my family apart. I lost my wife and baby because of that stupid kid you said I was the father. Don’t you dare Go back to my house again. When you get there all your things will be outside already. I HATE YOU!" Kyuhyun said then walked out of SM Entertainment building. Blood boiling with anger at what he found out. He lost Daeyoung and their child because of the stupid lie he lost everything he had ever wanted. His wife then their supposed to be baby. If only he didn't believed Chaerin he and Daeyoung will still be together and they will have the family they ever wanted. He hate himself for believing everything. He hated Chaerin for ruining his family.

 

*end of flash black*

 

*4 years ago* (A/N: correct me if I computed it wrong..haha as i abadoned this for like how many months i can't remember how long has it been after Kyuhyun and Daeyoung got remarried..hahaha)

 

Nobody's POV

 

While Chaerin was walking on a Mall pushing the stroller of her baby a familiar voice called her. "Noona!" Myungsoo called out. "!" Chaerin cursed. Myungsoo finally found the one he's been looking for. Chaerin can't escape now. When Kyuhyun found out about the truth. The news of true father of the baby came. Myungsoo looked for Chaerin because he knows that he is the father. Myungsoo might be vulnerable but he sure is not dumbed. He is a clever boy. He's just stupid when it comes to love. "Noona!" Myungsoo called out again then chased after her. "What do you want?" Chaerin asked. "I just wanted to talk to you noona." Myungsoo said. "What do we need to talk about? I thought I made it clear to you that we're through." Chaerin said coldly. Myungsoo grabbed Chaerin by her arm. "WE.NEED.TO.TALKED" Myungsoo said through gritted teeth already angry. Myungsoo looked at the sleeping baby on the stroller. "Is he my son?" Myungsoo asked. Chaerin couldn't talk. She knows that she can't hide him forever from his real father. "What is it to you at who's his father." Chaerin said. "Answer me. Is he mine?" Myungsoo said. "Yes. Happy now?" Chaerin said irritated. "Why did you lie to me? Why did you say he was Kyuhyun-ssi's son." Myungsoo said. "I have my reasons. And you don't need to know what my reasons are."  Chaerin spat. "I don't care about your ing reasons. I just wanna know why did you hide from me after the truth behind Kyuhyun not being the father of your son." Myungsoo said. "Can we not talk about it Myungsoo." Chaerin said then walked. "Where do you think you're going?" Myungsoo tightened his grip on Chaerin. "Let go." Chaerin said in a calmer way. "No! You're coming with me." Myungsoo pulled Chaerin then men in suits appeared. They got Chaerin's son while following Myungsoo and her to a car. "Myunsoo let go of me. What are you doing?" Chaerin said. "Oh you will know when we get there. I told you noona. You don't want me angry. You know how capable I am." Myungsoo smirked then handed Chaerin to his men. " W-Where A-are Y-you T-taking U-us?" Chaerin said totally frightened. "Sorry miss. But we cannot tell you. Master's orders." One of the men in suit said. 

 

After that Chaerin was put in sleep.(A/N: you know how  it works when you're kidnapped right?haha i at explaining things..haha) When she woke up she was in a dimly lit room with only a mattress in the corner. Chaerin hands were tied behind her back. It finally shook her. She was kidnapped by Myungsoo. What scared her is that her son was nowhere to be found. She tried to stand. After a lot of tries she finally stood up. “Where’s Chaehoon? Please. Where’s my son?” She shouted at the door.  After a lot of shouting she still didn’t get any respond. She got tired and decided to just sit back on the mattress. After what seemed  like an eternity. A  man in suit brought food and water for Chaerin. “Sir. Where’s my Chaehoon?Please sir can you tell me.” Chaerin pleaded. “Sorry miss. But I don’t know either and we’re not allowed to tell you even if I know.” The man said bowing then walking out. Before walking out the man untied her to let her eat. He made sure to lock the door. Chaerin doesn’t have the appetite to eat so she just drank the water. Chaerin knows why Myungsoo is doing this. And she has made up her mind not to fall Myungsoo’s bait.

 

After 3 days of being captive and not being able to see her son chaerin lost hope. She doesn’t want to follow what myungsoo wants. But if he’s gonna hurt her Chaehoon there’s nothing she can do. Being lost in her own world she didn’t see Myungsoo coming  in. “Noona” Myungsoo said. Chaerin just looked at him.  “What do you want M “What do you want Myungsoo?” Chaerin said. “Have you made up your mind?” Myungsoo said. “Yes. I’m still not gonna marry you Myungsoo. We may have a son but that does not mean I have to marry you.” Chaerin said. “Fine.” Myungsoo said. Chaerin looked at Myungsoo. “So you’re gonna let us go?” Chaerin said. “Only you.I’m not giving back Chaehoon since he’s the heir of the Kim Group of companies.” Myungsoo said. “No! You can’t do this.” Chaerin said. “Oh yes I can Noona. The only way for you to be with your son is to marry me. If not. Then suffer the consequences.” Myungsoo said. “Take it or leave it noona.” Myungsoo said. “Okay. Fine. You win.” Chaerin said defeated.

When Chaerin accepted  Myungsoo’s offer. Myungsoo called his parents so that they can plan about his wedding with Chaerin. After one month of preparations they finally got married and Chaerin got to see her son again. But Chaerin have other plans. She planned after the wedding when she got her son. She will fled with him. On the night of the wedding. All her plans were set. But what she didn’t know Myungsoo has planned something also if ever she will plan to flee. When she was on the act of escaping Myungsoo came out. “Not so fast.” Myungsoo said. “You thought I would not expect you to do this.” Myungsoo chuckled. “You are so wrong with messing with me.” Myungsoo said. With all of Chaerin’s strength she kicked Myungsoo at the groins. With that she ran with her son in her arms. But as they got to the door a gunshot  was fired towards her by one of Myungsoo’s men. It didn’t hit Chaerin’s. That’s when Chaerin’s worst nightmares became reality. There in her arms her son was bleeding. A gunshot was visible on his little abdomen. “No! Chehoon!” Chaerin said holding her barely breathing son. Myungsoo’s eyes widen. “What have you done?” Myungsoo shouted  at his men. “Sir. I didn’t know it will hit him. I was aiming for her shoulder but she turned.” One of Myungsoo’s men explained. But he still didn’t spare him . he shot him straight through the head.. “Chaehoon-ah! Don’t leave umma!” Chaerin cried to her son. Chaerin’s son didn’t make it. After that  she stayed with Myungsoo.

After hearing that Kyuhyun already announced to the media about his real relationship with you and having a child with Daeyoung  made Chaerin flare up. After all the hardships she’d been through. Loosing her son. Now you and Kyuhyun will have a happy ending. Hell no. Chaerin will make sure to make your life miserable. After the announcement she stalked Kyuhyun and Daeyoung and went anywhere they go. Even at the concert where Kyuhyun proposed to Daeyoung. She even got more angry when she found out Daeyoung was pregnant again with their second child. Being the wife of one of the riches men has it’s advantages after all. While Daeyoung and Kyuhyun were busy planning for their wedding. Chaerin  on the other hand was busy planning of how she will make Kyuhun and Daeyoung’s life miserable. She will make sure that they will not have their Happy Ever After.

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating. Been busy with work. Aish. I’m such a bad author. *hits head with a plushie* anyways. What do you guys think Chaerin will do? Ooh~ I smell drama. I will not promise anything but I will try to update by tomorrow if not maybe one of these days if I’m not busy with work. this is the longest chapter i've written so far..with 1,877 words..*D.O's eyes* OMG..I just carried away writing.*grins* Hope you like it. OMG. I almost forgot. It will be kyuhyun's bday on sunday. I might try to update by sunday then. i did not proof read this so there might be some grammatical errors and some typos..