What The?Who Do You Think You Are? part 4

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

Nobody's POV

 After like a minute Siwon, Leeteuk and Daeyoung came back. What the hell is the plan of
Daeyoung. Siwon spun the bottle. It stopped at Leeteuk. What the heck. Luck is on Daeyoung's side. "Truth or Dare" Siwon Said. "Dare" Leeteuk said without even thinking. "Kiss Daeyoung  on the lips for 10 seconds." Siwon said with a blank expression. With what Siwon said Kyuhyun's eyes widened. You can see that he's angry. "What the?" Kyuhyun Thought to himself. Leeteuk cupped Daeyoung's face and kissed her. Daeyoung kissed back. After 10 seceonds they broke the kiss. You can see the jealousy on kyu's face.  Daeyoung smirked. "Looks like my plan worked" Daeyoung thought to herself.

 After 3 hours of drinking and playing games. Everyone started to get tired and agreed on watching T.V.
Daeyoung went to one of the rooms. She said she was sleepy and is going to have a nap. They were going to sleep over because Super Junior doesn't have schedule for tomorrow and planning on just having their rest supposedly in their dorm but leeteuk said they can stay at his place.

 

                                *****************************************************************************************************

 

Daeyoung POV

Aish. Did Kyu really meant what he said? Does he really not love me? After thinking about that Daeyoung started to doze off.

 

Nobody's POV

"Aish. Where is she?" Chaerin said. She was looking for Daeyoung. I don't know what she is planning on Daeyoung. After the kiss Kyuhyun's suddenly became grumpy towards Chaerin. He doesn't wanna talk to her. When Chaerin reached the room where Daeyoung is sleeping she entered the room and Daeyoung woke up. 

 

"What the?" Daeyoung said sleepily. "Stand up." Chaerin said firmly. "Mworago?wae?" Daeyoung said tension starting to rise. "What happened in the kitchen when kyu followed you and teuki oppa huh?" Chaerin asked. "Why you wanna know?It's non of your business!" Daeyoung said trying to sound calm.Chaerin grabbed Daeyoung by the arm. "Oh. So It's non of my business eh?" after Chaerin said that she started to scratch herself and pulling her hair and started crying while running outside to where everybody is. 

 

Chaerin cried to kyu. "I was just gonna talk to her about what you said earlier that you don't love her. I was gonna say that i know you were lying but she started to pull my hair and scratch me. see the mark." she cried to kyu all the boys are now listening. "Yah. why did you do that?isn't it enough that she treats you nice now. and now you hurt her just because you want to?Who do you think you are to hurt her?" Kyuhyun said. "Bu-" Daeyoung said but kyuhyun cut her off. "I Don't wanna hear about your excuses.If something happens to Chaerin and our baby it's the end for us." Kyuhyun said dragging Chaerin to one of the rooms. 

 

Daeyoung just stood there dumbfounded at what just happened. Suddenly her lower abdomen started to hurt. "aahh..hmm.." Daeyoung mumbled. Just then leeteuk spoke. "You're bleeding." Leeteuk spoke surprised. Blood was flowing down her legs. "Call an ambulance" Siwon said. but before someone called an ambulance Leeteuk carried her already. "Get the car keys from the table. It will take too long if we will call an ambulance. She might die due to blood loss" Leeteuk said while carrying her out to the garage. Everyone was surprised at just what happened. No one knows that Daeyoung is pregnant. She kept it to herself. Sungmin called for kyu at the room across the hall. "Kyu.We're going to the hospital." Sungmin said. "Wae?"Kyuhyun asked without looking. "Your Wife. Her Lower abdomen started to hurt and she started to bleed." Sungmin said. Kyuhyun suddenly looked at sungmin surprised. "She's b-b-bleeding? B-b-but why?" Kyuhyun said stuttering and is now dead worried. He grabbed his coat and car keys and followed the others.

 

A/N: Oh no! what will happen to Daeyoung and their baby now?Will she lose the baby? Don't you Just love cliffhangers.keke anyways Kamsahamnida for subscribing and commenting. i appreciate it alot..gumapda..^____________^