I'm Sorry But I Have To do This

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

*Caller I.D*

Calling...

Yeobo..(Kyuhyun)



Daeyoung: Yeoboseyo.

Kyuhyun: Angel, I'm sorry i didn't picked up all your calls. I was at practice.

Daeyoung: Okay. Have you heard the news?

Kyuhyun: Ne, Manager hyung is fixing it right now. He knows our situation.

Daeyoung: You better fix this.

Kyuhyun: Are you alright now?

Daeyoung: Ne, I have to go. bye.

Kyuhyun: Ange ~~*before he finished daeyoung hung up*



*end of conversation*



Kyuhyun's POV



Aish. She really is angry. Aish kyuhyun you're so stupid. how could've you missed the signs. She's craving for something always. The morning sickness. The Mood swings. Aish Kyuhyun. Now i don't know if she ever gonna forgive me at what happened to our baby.I"m really desperate that i might admit about my marriage to her. Aish.



Nobody's POV

When Daeyoung got out of her apartment they were reporters everywhere. asking her questions. Flashes of camera flooded her vision. Thank goodness Dujun was there to help her through the crowd. "this is why i quited as a trainee 2 yrs ago.aish" Daeyoung said.

 

                                        ***********************************************************************************************


Nobody's POV

Daeyoung arrived at SMent building after 30 minutes. She was greeted by donghae, eunhyuk, ryeowook, yesung, siwon, leeteuk and kyuhyun. Kyuhyun immediately ran to her. "jeongmal bogoshipda" kyuhyun said hugging her tightly. However daeyoung release herself from kyuhyun's grip and glared at him. She still has something big planned. "Angel, please talk to me already. I miss you so much. Please Angel, I'm Sorry." Kyuhyun pleaded but got no response from daeyoung.

After that they all went inside the conference room. SJ's manager was already there talking to SMent's CEO. "Ms. Yun, please, sit down." SJ's manager said to her. "Ne, kamsahamnida." She said while bowing and then she sat down beside Leeteuk. "As we all know. Someone leaked about Kyuhyun's marriage to daeyoung. And now reporters starting to harrass daeyoung with questions." SJ's manager started. "Now with their situation. Now that kyu told me about Chaerin. It's too complicated now. and the only solution is for the two of you to have a divorce. SJ's manager added.

With that statement Kyuhyun looked at his manager with anger in his eyes."Mworago?Manager hyung you can't just do that. I should be the one to make the decision on what we're going to do." Kyuhyun reasoned out."But It's bad for your idol image. You're married with daeyoung while Chaerin got pregnant. It's better for you to deny that your married with daeyoung, that it's just for show and that you and chaerin were the two together." SJ's manager added. "Yes, Kyuhyun, this is the best solution for now.It's ok with me." Daeyoung said with her poker face. Daeyoung's real feelings is, it's like her heart is going to blow from the pain she was feeling. She can't let him ruin his idol image because of her. He worked hard for it for a long time. She really doesn't want to have a divorce but it's the only solution for their problem. She feels like her world was shattered into pieces.

"Wae? Why are you doing this to me?Is this to get back to me at what I did to you?Getting Caherin pregnant?Is it that easy for you to just leave me?" Kyuhyun asked with hurt in his voice."No. I'm doing this for your own good.I'm sorry but I have to do this." Daeyoung said and she stood up walked out of the room.

All the members of SJ were really shocked at Daeyoung's decision. They all know how much she loved Kyuhyun but why is she agreeing on something that might hurt her badly.

 

A/N: Omo. they're breaking up?What's going to happen now? Sorry for the cliffhanger..keke i just love cliffhangers..keke don't worry this chappie is just part of the drama..haha anyways..sorry for the short update. i'll update tomorrow..but i won't promise anything since we only have one computer..keke thanks to those who subscribe and commented..i really appreciate it alot..^_____^ Neomu neomu kamsahamnida..^___________^