Is This The Punishment I Get For Hurting You?

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody's POV

 

Daeyoung woke up early. she prepared the things she needed for school and kyungmi's things. She will drop off Kyungmi at her sister's place before she goes to UT. She arrived at UT quite early. She Stopped by the Deans office to get her schedule. "Welcome Ms. Yun. Here's your schedule. I adjusted it so you can still spend time with your baby." Mr. Parker said. "Thank you again Mr. Parker." Daeyoung said.

 

After that she skipped happily to her room. As she was findimg Rm. 302 she bumped into someone. "I"m So-." She and the other person said at the same time.They're sentences was cut off when they saw each other. "Minho?" Daeyoung said. "Daeyoung?" Minho said. "What are you doing here?I thought SHINee had a comeback." Daeyoung said. "Well. I asked for some time off. CEO approved. Then I was Accepted here.You? What are you doing here?"Minho said. "I'm gonna study here also.What's your degree?" Daeyoung asked. " Conservatory of Music Major in Modern Music. You?" Minho said. "We have the same degree. I hope we're going to be classmates. What's your room number?" Daeyoung asked. "Rm.302" Minho said. "The same with me." Daeyoung said.The Two of them attended their class together. They have same schedule. Every single subject. Daeyoung and Minho were close friends even back in korea. They just lost contact when Daeyoung and Kyuhyun got together.(A/N:let's just say minho and daeyoung are 23 yrs old). Daeyoung decided to study again. It's not too late to study again as she said.

 

                                    ***********************************************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody’s POV

 

After Daeyoung left Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun never stopped working. He accepted work here and there together with Super Junior’s Promotions. He was like that because he wants to forget the pain. Even just for a second, minute or an hour. After he and daeyoung signed their  Divorce papers.(A/N: The divorce papers were sent through mail to Daeyoung in case you’re all wondering) He found out that the baby Chaerin is carrying wasn’t his. He was separated from daeyoung for  nothing. There was nothing to hold against him in the first place. He is so stupid to believe Chaerin. Now Daeyoung’s gone from him forever.

 

*Flashback*

 

While Kyuhyun is walking out of one of the practice rooms at SMent. He overheard Chaerin talking to someone. He decided to eavesdrop.

Chaerin: He’s such an idiot for believing that the baby I’m carrying is his child.*chuckled*

Sohee: I know right. But what if he finds out?

Chaerin: As if he is ever gonna find out.

Sohee: So what is your plan now?

Chaerin: You just have t wait and see..

Kyuhyun: You!*he came out of his hiding place*

Chaerin: Kyuhyun?*Shocked*

Kyuhyun: You broke my family apart. I lost my wife and baby because of that stupid kid you said I was the father. Don’t you dare Go back to my house again. When you get there all your things will be outside already. I HATE YOU!

 

*end of flash black*

 

Instead of doing all the things he did before he met daeyoung.(A/N: Drinking til dawn, Playing with girl’s hearts) He just chose to work his off to try to forget the pain he is feeling. He tried to look for Daeyoung  in japan when super junior has promotions there. But he failed because Daeyoung went to Canada and changed her number. Kyuhyun did not know about that. After a year kyuhyun somehow forgot the pain he is feeling. Asking himself if this is the punishment he get for hurting the one he loves. It’s been one year since they broke up. He stills loves her. His feelings for her hadn’t change. The question is, is she feeling the same way? Does her  feelings for him still there?

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Urgh..Why can’t I forget her? Is it because I remember my question to her 1 yr ago? Did she wait for me? Or has she found someone better than me? URGH..that’s why I don’t wanna stop working. Every time my mind finds time to rest I started to think of her. URGH..I gotta stop these thoughts.

 

Super Junior’s POV

 

“Aish.. Kyuhyun-ssi..you’re thinking of daeyoung again aren’t you?” Siwon asked. “Kyuhyun. You got to move on. And besides, I bet she has moved on.” Sungmin added. “Yeah kyuhyun you gotta get a life.” Shindong said eating junk food again. “Look who’s talking?” Kyuhyun whispered sarcastically. “Hmm?” Shindong asked. “Nothing hyung.” Kyuhyun said chuckilng. “You know saeng. You need a break.” Eunhyuk said. “What he needs is a VACATION!” Leeteuk said emphasizing the word “Vacation”. “Aish..Where will I Go hyung?” Kyuhyun said. “Why don’t you go visit Henry in Canada?” Ryeowook suggested. “That’s a good idea. Since I missed him. Haha..I missed bullying him.Where is he exactly in Canada?  Kyuhyun asked. “TORONTO” Everyone said.

 

A/N: Omo..will he agree on having a vacation?not just a vacation. but a vacation in Toronto,Canada. If he agrees Will he and daeyoung see each other? anyways..So the baby of Chaerin isn’t Kyuhyun’s. What a waste. Daeyoung and Kyuhyun waste their one year of marriage. Chaerin’s such a family wrecker..haha anyways. You guys wanna know what Kyungmi’s is? Kyungmi is a….you still have to wait on the next chapter..keke sorry about that..don’t unsubscribe..i’m begging you..keke mianhe also for another cliff hanger..and for it being lame..i had WRITER'S BLOCK..urgh..i can't think straight..anyways..neomu neomu kamsahamnida to every one..^_____________^