Chaerin's Plan into Action part 1

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

After hearing that Kyuhyun already announced to the media about his real relationship with you and having a child with Daeyoung made Chaerin flare up. After all the hardships she’d been through. Loosing her son. Now you and Kyuhyun will have a happy ending. Hell no. Chaerin will make sure to make your life miserable. After the announcement she stalked Kyuhyun and Daeyoung and went anywhere they go. Even at the concert where Kyuhyun proposed to Daeyoung. She even got more angry when she found out Daeyoung was pregnant again with their second child. Being the wife of one of the riches men has it’s advantages after all. While Daeyoung and Kyuhyun were busy planning for their wedding. Chaerin on the other hand was busy planning of how she will make Kyuhun and Daeyoung’s life miserable. She will make sure that they will not have their Happy Ever After.

 

                                  *********************************************************************************************************************************

Daeyoung's POV

After what seemeed like an hour I finally woke up with an unfamiliar surroundings. I looked around and I seem to be in a dinly lit room and I notice that i'm bound on a chair. What scared me most is that Kyungmi was no where to be found. I started to panic and think of the things they can do to my Mimi. As I was busy thinking of what might happen to Mimi the door suddenly opened and revealed Chaerin with her men following behind her. "Oh. I see that you're awake now." Chaerin said smirking. "Where's Kyungmi?" I said sounding as tough as I could. "Aw, Momma misses baby already." Chaerin said mockingly. "Where is she?" I said. "Aw. Don't worry Daeyoung. We didn't do anything to her. Chaerin stareted. "..Yet." Chaerin followed. I started to panic. What does she mean they didn't do anything yet to Kyungmi. Does she mean that she will do something to her. "What do you mean you didn't do anything yet to her? What are you planning Chaerin?" I asked. "Woah. Easy there." Chaerin said walking closer to me. "Now. Now. Why would I tell you what were going to do to her?" Chaerin smirked. "I wouldn't want to spoil the fun. Wouldn't I?" Chaerin said. "Chaerin please don't do this. Please don't involve Kyungmi here." I said. "But it wouldn't be fun if I didn't involve Kyuhyun's baby here." Chaerin said mockingly. "If it wasn't for you and him. If he didn't left me my son would be alive." Chaerin said full of frustration and sadness. "What do you mean you lost your son?" I said. "Yes. I lost my Chaehoon. If Kyuhyun didn't leave me Chaehoon's real father wouldn't have found us. If he didn't left me Chaehoon would still be alive." Chaerin said. "I suffered a lot after Kyuhyun left me. The real father of Chaehoon kidnapped us until I agreed on marrying him. I agreed but with a plan in mind. But that plan didn't succeed. I planned on escaping after the wedding but Chaehoon's father wasn't as dumb as I thought he would be. He knew that I would try to escape after the wedding so he had his men monitor me. As I was escaping one of his men tried to shoot  me but he missed and he hit Chaehoon." Chaerin said full of anger. "I never thought that I would lose the one thing that made me realize things. The one thing that made me happy." Chaerin added. "But what does I have to do with it? What does Kyungmi had to do with it?" I asked. "Tch. You wouldn't think I would let you have your happy ever after with your prince charming wouldn't you? Do you think I would let you and Kyuhyun be happy after what happened to me?" Chaerin smirked. "Put her back to sleep." Chaerin ordered her men. "No! Wait! Stop!" I said as one of Chaerin's men injected me with something. Next thing I knew my world went black again.

 

A/N: Okay this is so short. This is just a filler chapter that explains why it is so short. I'll try to update tomorrow. What do you think Chaerin is planning on doing. Don't forget to leave some comments. :) Oh before I forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUHYUN OPPA..<3