My Baby..

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Chaerin cried to kyu. "I was just gonna talk to her about what you said earlier that you don't love her. I was gonna say that i know you were lying but she started to pull my hair and scratch me. see the mark." she cried to kyu all the boys are now listening. "Yah. why did you do that?isn't it enough that she treats you nice now. and now you hurt her just because you want to?Who do you think you are to hurt her?" Kyuhyun said. "Bu-" Daeyoung said but kyuhyun cut her off. "I Don't wanna hear about your excuses.If something happens to Chaerin and our baby it's the end for us." Kyuhyun said dragging Chaerin to one of the rooms.


Daeyoung just stood there dumbfounded at what just happened. Suddenly her lower abdomen started to hurt. "aahh..hmm.." Daeyoung mumbled. Just then leeteuk spoke. "You're bleeding." Leeteuk spoke surprised. Blood was flowing down her legs. "Call an ambulance" Siwon said. but before someone called an ambulance Leeteuk carried her already. "Get the car keys from the table. It will take too long if we will call an ambulance. She might die due to blood loss" Leeteuk said while carrying her out to the garage. Everyone was surprised at just what happened. No one knows that Daeyoung is pregnant. She kept it to herself. Sungmin called for kyu at the room across the hall. "Kyu.We're going to the hospital." Sungmin said. "Wae?"Kyuhyun asked without looking. "Your Wife. Her Lower abdomen started to hurt and she started to bleed." Sungmin said. Kyuhyun suddenly looked at sungmin surprised. "She's b-b-bleeding? B-b-but why?" Kyuhyun said stuttering and is now dead worried. He grabbed his coat and car keys and followed the others.

 

                                             *********************************************************************************

At the hospital

 

"I need a Doctor!" Leeteuk said half shouting. He placed Daeyoung on a hospital bed. "What happened?" the doctor said. Leeteuk told the doctor what happened. While Leeteuk was talking to the doctor Daeyoung Writhed in pain. "Aaaaaaaah..Hmmmm." She mumbled again. While the doctor is attending to Daeyoung Kyuhyun and the others arrived. After one hour the doctors got out and let them in. They give some medicine to make Daeyoung fall asleep. Before Daeyoung fell asleep she told the doctors to not tell anyone about what happened and wait for her til' she wakes up. What is she planning now?

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

What just happened to her?Is She?What I don't understand the situation. He then went beside Daeyoung's side and held her hand. "Angel." He said. Daeyoung stirred on her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. "What are you doing here?" daeyoung said and pulling her hand away from kyu. "Angel. please tell me what is happening to you?please angel i'm sorry at what i said earlier. I was just so angry at what you did to Chaerin." Kyuhyun said looking down. "Mworago? You didn't even gave me the chance to explain. I didn't hurt her. You know me.I wouldn't do that. and besides you don't even care about me. YOU DON"T EVEN LOVE ME!" She half shouted. "I didn't mean it. I LOVE YOU! you know that. and you feel it.I was jsut mad at what i saw" Kyuhyun said. "*chuckled* LOVE? You only love yourself. You self conceited jerk." She said and turned away. "Get Out. I don't wanna talk to you." She said. Kyuhyun followed her. He can't afford to hurt her again. "Wait did she just called me "Self Conceited?*sighed*" Kyuhyun Thought to himself.

 

Daeyoung's POV 

 

What the hell. I don't wanna see him. I almost lost the baby because of the stressed he gave me. Wait. My Baby.  While she was deep in her thoughts the doctor came in. "Good that you're awake. I have Good news. You're Baby is safe. But you have to rest." the doctor said. "Dr. Lee, can i ask you a favor?" Daeyoung said. "Ne, sure what is it?" the doctor said. good thing that the doctor is a close family  friend. "Don't tell anyone. I mean anyone that the baby is alive." Daeyoung said "May I know Why?" Dr. Lee said. "It's hard to explain. Please Dr. Lee. Please." Daeyoung pleaded. "Arasseo. But i need you to rest and not get stressed too much or else you might really lose the baby. Arasseo?" Dr. Lee said. "Ne, Neomu Kamsahamnida Dr. Lee. I promise to repay you at what you did." Daeyoung said. "Aniyo. You don't have to." Dr. Lee said smiling.

 

Nobody's POV   

 

After the conversation Dr. Lee talked to the SJ members and explained everything. "She was 5 weeks pregnant. But i'm sorry to say she lost the baby. She was too stressed that explained the abdominal pain and bleeding. "Mworago?she was pregnant?" Kyuhyun said tears formed at the corner of his eyes. He started punching the wall until his hands bled. Donghae calmed him down. Daeyoung never had the chance to tell to him because she doesn't have the courage. she was supposed to break the news at their anniversary but never had a chance because of what happened(see chapter 1-2). Everyone was surprised at what the doctors said specially Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Why didn't she tell me. I should've chosen her instead of Chaerin if i knew she was pregnant. Now the baby's gone. Our baby's gone. He sobbed while the nurse is cleaning the wound on his knuckle. "Sir, Gwenchanayo?" the nurse asked. but kyuhyun didn't answer her. He just continued sobbing hard.

 

A/N: Another cliffhanger..:P keke so Daeyoung did not lose the baby.Thanks to teuki oppa's fast thinking and crazy driving..yay But why did she kept it as a secret? I guess you have to stay tuned.XD Thanks for the new subscribers. Neomu neomu kamsahamnida to all who subscribed and commented..:D