Someone Is In Big Trouble

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody's POV



After the conversation Dr. Lee talked to the SJ members and explained everything. "She was 5 weeks pregnant. But i'm sorry to say she lost the baby. She was too stressed that explained the abdominal pain and bleeding. "Mworago?she was pregnant?" Kyuhyun said tears formed at the corner of his eyes. He started punching the wall until his hands bled. Donghae calmed him down. Daeyoung never had the chance to tell to him because she doesn't have the courage. she was supposed to break the news at their anniversary but never had a chance because of what happened(see chapter 1-2). Everyone was surprised at what the doctors said specially Kyuhyun.



Kyuhyun's POV

Why didn't she tell me. I should've chosen her instead of Chaerin if i knew she was pregnant. Now the baby's gone. Our baby's gone. He sobbed while the nurse is cleaning the wound on his knuckle. "Sir, Gwenchanayo?" the nurse asked. but kyuhyun didn't answer her. He just continued sobbing hard.

 

                                        ********************************************************************************************

Nobody's POV

 

Daeyoung stayed at the Hospital for 3 days. "I will give you you're prescription. It's for your recovery." Dr. Lee said. The medicine he gave Daeyoung was not exactly for people who had a miscarriage but medicine for people who almost had a miscarriage. "Ne, Kamsahamnida Dr. Lee." Daeyoung said.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I still can't believe that we almost got a baby. Because of me our baby is gone. "Are you sure you can go home now?It's okay if you stayed another day?" Kyuhyun asked but Daeyoung pretended to not hearing him. "Let's go Teuki oppa. I wanna go home." Daeyoung said to Leeteuk. Aish. She still doesn't wanna talk to me. "Angel, I know you're still angry at me. Angel I'm Sorry. I'm sorry that we lost our baby because of me. Angel please, I'm Really Sorry." Kyuhyun said honestly. "We lost our baby?We?Our?Since when did you considered MY BABY as OUR BABY?You don't even gave a damn about me when you chose chaerin and told me 'If I had agreed on having a baby in the first place' as the reason why you chose her. And all you got to say is I'M SORRY?I hate you kyu. I HATE YOU! I lost my baby because of you!" Daeyoung said half shouting. "Angel. Please." Kyuhyun Pleaded but Daeyoung didn't listen. 

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

Aish. He wouldn't stop bugging me. Can't he understand. I don't wanna see him and talk to him. I almost lost MY baby because of him. Well i guess not telling him that the baby is alive is enough punishment for him. Well he taught me how to be like this. I guess i have to make my decision. Will i leave him or not?

 

Nobody's POV

 

Daeyoung and Leeteuk reached her apartment. This was her home before she married Kyuhyun. Dujun bought it for her before back when Yoseop is her boyfriend. It's 3 floors down from B2ST's dorm so Yoseop can go to her whenever she needed him. Daeyoung was diagnose before with drepression(A/N: as i said on 1 of the chapters) and needs someone to look after her. So this is what she meant she wants to go home? "Are you sure you want to stay here?You just got out of the hospital someone needs to look after you.Should I bring you to your house(A/N: Kyuhyun and her house)? Leeteuk worriedly asked. "I'm ok oppa. I can look after myself.  and besides my dujun oppa's dorm is just 3 floors up from here." Daeyoung said assuringly to Leeteuk. "If that's what you want. So I guess I go now. Annyeong." Leeteuk said. Suju's schedule is back to normal.

 

While Reading a book Daeyoung's Phone Began to ring.

 

*caller I.D*

Calling...

Dujun Oppa

*Phone Conversation*

Daeyoung: Oppa.

Dujun: Princess Are you watching the T.V? 

Daeyoung: Aniyo. Waeyo?

Dujun: You and Kyuhyun are all over the news. 

Daeyoung: Mworago? What did the news said?

Dujun: It's about you and kyu. the headline title is "Kyuhyun of Super Junior Secretly Married?". That's what i saw.

Daeyoung: WHAT?But i'm sure he made sure it stayed a secret?! this is a big problem.

Dujun: Maybe an ELF worst a Gamer saw the two of you fighting at the hospital.

*They continue to discuss about the matter*

Dujun: Just don't answer any interviews yet princess. wait for what will eomma, appa, noona(eonnie for daeyoung), and kyuhyun's decision on the matter. araseo? Ok get your rest now. Sarangahae yeo dongsaeng(lil' sis).

Daeyoung: Ne, Saranghaeyo oppa.

*end of phone conversation*

 

A/N: Omo! Their marriage is revealed by someone? Who do you think leaked it? keke Cliffhanger again..sorry about that..hehe kamsahamnida for those who subscribed..^___________^