Almost Meeting

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody’s POV

 

As he was deep in his thoughts. Siwon suddenly talked. “ You know saeng. You look like an idiot. Stop staring at the wall. It might melt by your stare. What are you thinking by the way?” Siwon said half laughing. Kyuhyun broke of his thoughts. “Hyung. I was just thinking. Maybe she really has moved on. Maybe she has found someone. Someone better than me. Aish… eventhough she promised me she would wait for me. I can’t help but think like this. It’s making me go mad.” Kyuhyun said. “You know saeng. It’s natural for you to think like that. Specially she’s the first one you loved like this. And some (A/N: sorry for the term) ruined your marriage. But I think it’s better for you to let go of your feelings towards her.” Siwon started. “And besides you lost contact with her months ago. So I think it’s better for you to move on already.” Siwon finished. “You know hyung. You’re right. Maybe it’s time for me to let her go. To let my feelings for her go. I’ll try my best. Maybe Henry can help me.hehe”(A/N:not what you think. Or I think..hehe he means maybe he’ll introduce him to another girl) Kyuhyun said laughing awkwardly.

  

What he didn’t know is that. Where he thinks can help him might just pull him back to Daeyoung. He didn’t know that Siwon’s cousin Minho, one of Daeyoung’s close friend even before are classmates now and that the showcase Henry invited him to is the showcase of his ex wife’s class. What will happen now? Will they mend their long lost relationship back together? Will they patch things up? Or is it too late? Tomorrow is Kyuhyun’s flight to Canada where he might see Daeyoung again. I mean where he will see Daeyoung again.

 

 

*the next day at the airport*

 

 

Super Junior’s POV

 

“Saeng be careful. Have a safe flight.” Everyone said to him. “Saeng, Give my package to Minho.” Siwon reminded him. “And don’t be rude Kyuhyun-ssi.” Leeteuk reminded him. All Kyuhyun said was “Yes Hyungs.” He was just going to stay there more or less than 2 months to clear his mind off.

  

[Voice Prompter]Paging all passengers of Flight KE524 bound for Toronto, Canada. The plane is now boarding.

 

“I guess I’ll be going now. I hope I can clear my head with thoughts of her now.” Kyuhyun said. “Bid us hello to Henry Saeng. Annyeong Saeng. Have a safe trip.” His SJ Hyungs shouted to him. He just waved at them.

 

                                                           

                                 ************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Kyuhyun arrived at Canada after a long flight. He was searching for Henry when a familiar voice called him. “Kyuhyun hyung.” Someone said. When he turned he saw Henry. “Hey!” Kyuhyun said. “It’s been so long since we saw each other. How have you been hyung?” Henry said. “Good. I think.” Kyuhyun said. (A/N: Henry doesn’t know that Dujun’s sister is kyuhyun’s ex wife) “Wae?” Henry Asked. “Oh, it’s nothing. Let’s just get going. I’m so tired from the long flight. I wanna rest.” Kyuhyun said.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I’m so tired. All I wanna do today is lie down in bed and sleep. It’s been a long time since I had a break like this. I hope Henry don’t mind me staying at his place. I already told him I can stay at a hotel but he won’t let me. Hmm. So far, so good. Nothing here to make me remember Daeyoung. Wait. Am I just thinking of her again? Aish kyu get a hold of yourself.

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Henry and Kyuhyun arrived at Henry’s house. Henry’s house is big. Since his family owns a big clothing line. “Welcome back Henry. The food has been set. And the guest room is already been made.” Henry’s butler informed him. “Thanks Jack. Tell the maids to put my guest ‘s luggage in the guest room.” Henry ordered his butler. “Hyung make yourself at home. You can ask the maids if you need something.” Henry said smiling. “Thanks saeng.” Kyuhyun said. All the maids and butlers were dumbfounded because they can’t understand a thing they were talking to. Henry and Kyuhyun were talking in Korean.

 

After Lunch Kyuhyun went up to the guest room and changed into something comfortable. He wasn’t planning on going out but Henry insisted on going to the mall. He wants to show me around the mall first. Then tomorrow he will show me around town.

 

(A/N: Imagine this was plating at the mall)

Play I Drive Myself Crazy while Reading

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Hmm..The mall here looks the same in Seoul. Nothing’s different. Well off course the people shopping here is different. Some are Asian, Caucasian, middle eastern. There is a mix of race here. Henry was shopping for the UT’s COM Showcase(A/N: I shortened Daeyoung’s course into COM). I don’t know what so important about that. When we were on the way here he kept saying about a girl he really likes ever since they were a kid. He said she was his childhood best friend’s  Little sister. And also Korean. (A/N: Let’s pretend Henry here is half Korean okay? hehe) I don’t know. But this is the first time I’ve seen Henry like this. “Hey Saeng. What’s up with you?” I asked him astonished. “Nothing hyung. I just can’t help thinking about Denise.(A/N: Denise is Daeyoung’s English name) Henry said. “ Whose Denise?” I asked curiously. “She’s my childhood friend. Actually she’s my best friend’s younger sister. They studied here. But when Denise reached High school they returned to Korea.” Henry said. “She was actually my first love. And now she came back.” Henry said happily. I was really curious at who this Denise was. But I just let it go. Anyway I’m gonna see her tomorrow when we watch UT’s COM Showcase. And Henry promised me he would introduce me to her.

 

Daeyoung’s POV

 

“Aish..Kyungmi you’re getting heavier by the day. What does Eonnie feed you?” Daeyoung said while carrying her 9 month old baby. “Minho, could you carry her for a moment. My back is killing me.” I asked Minho. He eagerly carried Kyungmi and baby talked to her. “You’re eomma complains so much.Aigoo..You’re eomma’s right. You’ve gotten heavier.” Minho teasingly said. Kyungmi just cooed and giggled. We were out shopping for kyungmi. As I said she has grown bigger. All her clothes won’t fit her now. And also I was looking for a dress for her to wear for our showcase tomorrow. Eonnie will be bringing her tomorrow with her to watch me with Clarise, her husband and her baby Karl. I wish Kyungmi and Karl will grow up very close to each other just like me and his mommy. Oh by the way. Kyungmi’s English name is Karlene. What a cute name isn’t it. But I rarely use it. Since eomma still wants me to raise her the Korean way. Anyways. It’s been half an hour and we got so many cute stuff bought for my princess. Suddenly Kyungmi started to cry. “What did you do?” I teasingly asked Minho. Some passersby started to look at us. I swear to God if you could’ve seen us you would think that Minho and I are together and Kyungmi’s our daughter. I got Kyungmi from Minho and started her back and hushing her. “Shh. Okay. Eomma’s here.” I said calming her. She stopped crying though I still don’t know why she suddenly cried.

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Daeyoung and Kyuhyun don’t know that there were at the same shopping mall that day. When kyungmi started crying. Kyuhyun is one of the passersby who looked they’re way. Oh my God. Kyuhyun. That’s Daeyoung and your daughter you pabo. Why didn’t you recognize her. They were walking on the same mall but didn’t bumped into each other. Whoa, fate wanted to play a game?

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Oh. Why is that baby crying. Wait. That back looks familiar. STOP IT KYUHYUN! It can’t be her. Remember you’re here to try clear your head about her. Aish…I think I’m hallucinating. “Hyung..Are you all right?” Henry asked. “Huh? Aah. Yes I’m fine.” Kyuhyun said with a faint smile. “Should we get something to eat?” Henry asked. “Sure.” Kyuhyun said still on a dazed.

 

Daeyoung’s POV

 

Aww..Kyungmi looks cute when she’s sleeping. How I wished Minho was her father. Minho really knows how to take care of a baby. And sometimes can get a little too over protective of her. Kyungmi fell asleep on Minho’s arms. Aish what are you saying Daeyoung. Wait. Am I Falliing for him?No. I Promised myself I won’t love again. I don’t wanna experience the pain I felt when Kyuhyun and I got separated. And I’m still barely moving on.  “Aren’t you tired?” I asked Minho. “Aniyo, and besides she’s not as heavy as you think.” Minho said half laughing. “Yah.” I said half laughing myself. “Let’s grab something to eat. I’m kinda hungry with all the shopping we did. We brought with us Kyungmi’s stroller. But she doesn’t seem to like to ride on it. She prefers being carried by me or Minho. “Minho, you can put her down already. She will not know already. She’s fast asleep.” I said to him. He laid Kyungmi down her stroller. We went to the food court to find something to eat. I decided to eat burger and fries. Minho got the same. Kyungmi is still fast asleep inside her stroller with her pacifier on

.

Minho’s POV

 

Aish…Why do I feel like this? Am I falling for her? I feel like I wanted to protect her and Kyungmi like a father and a husband would do. Aish…Why do I feel like this. I know I can’t be as perfect as Kyuhyun hyung. But why do I feel like this whenever I’m with them. Aish Minho..stop it.  

 

Nobody’s POV

 

As Minho and Daeyoung were eating. Kyuhyun and henry passed by the seats where they were seated. What Daeyoung did not know that Kyuhyun is in Canada. And that they’re at the same place that day. And the most surprising thing she didn’t know is that he is gonna watch the showcase tomorrow. They almost met two times this day. What will be their reaction when they see each other on UT’s COM Showcase tomorrow? Is Daeyoung and Minho falling for each other? What will be Kyuhyun’s reaction when he finds out that Denise and Daeyoung is the same person?

 

A/N: Omo..it’s so complicated. I’m sorry if this is lame. Tell me what you think. They almost met. OH-MY-GOD! Haha sorry ‘bout that. Sorry also for the cliff hanger. Hehe so finally our internet is back..^____________^ Thanks to my new subscribers and readers. Neomu neomu kamsahamnida to all..^______________^