My Partner is Kim Jaejoong

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody's POV

 

After 1 hour of trying to remember what happened they both gave up. They got dressed and sworn to each other not to tell anyone what happened. When Kyuhyun was taking a shower Daeyoung got a call from Cube Ent CEO. He said Daeyoung's debut was going to be in the next few month. Probably 4-6 months. Since the producer of her album think that there is no need to train her as she was so good at her craft. Which is singing and dancing. But instead of being a solo artist, her CEO said that she will be with another singer and that they will be a duo. But the twist is her partner is not going to be a girl like Davichi, instead it will be a boy. Their Duo will be a Co-Ed Duo. As of now their duo still has no name and that it will be decided on the latter part of their recording and meetings regarding the album. Even the name of her partner is not revealed to her. They will meet each other on their first meeting next week. The only thing she knows about her partner is that he is a previous Boy Band Member in one of the Entertainment company in South Korea and he transfered to Cube. The date of their debut is still not revealed. "Ne, Seonsaengnim.I will be there. Kamsahamnida." Daeyoung said happily forgetting the fact that something happened between her and her ex-husband. The day went by like nothing happened. Kyuhyun went to his parents house and Daeyoung picked up Mimi at her Ahra Eonnie's house.

 

The Next Few days was all fine except one thing. Kyuhyun said that he and Seohyun are getting married. It's good for him. That finally he found someone to spend his life with but to Mimi, It's gonna be hell. The time on meeting daeyoung's partner is nearing fast. Who could be Daeyoung's colleague? Daeyoung does her everyday routine. Wake up early, take a bath, bring Kyungmi at her parents house or Kyuhyun's parents house, Go to cube ent building and rehearse, rehearse and rehearse. Somehow these things made her forget about her break up with Minho.

1 Week has passed and the day of the meeting came. She did not prepared much since it's only the first meeting. She only dressed up like she usually does when she's meeting with Kyuhyun. When she arrived atv the recording studio. Her Manager, Cube's CEO and the producers were there. But the only thing that is missing is her partner. Somehow, Daeyoung has mixed emotions. She's feeling Nervous if he's gonna like her and vice versa, second she's a bit excited since this the first time some entertainment company thought of doing a co-ed duo. Finally, Someone arrived. Daeyoung was so star strucked at how handsome the guy who came in was. He was like an angel in disguised. Daeyoung was cut from her trance when her CEO spoke. "Ms. Yun. He is gonna be your partner." Her CEO spoke. "This is...."

 

                                        **********************************************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Ms. Yun. He is gonna be your partner." Her CEO said. "This is Kim Jaejoong. He was a member of SM ent DBSK before and transfered here at our Entertainment company for some reason." Her CEO said again.(A/N: Let's just say JYJ is not formed here but instead jae transfered to cube..keke) "Mr. Kim. This is Yun Daeyoung. She's gonna be your partner. You two will be forming a duo and start recording next week." Mr. Hong said. "Annyeonghaseyo." Daeyoung and Jaejooong said at the same time. After that there was a minute of awkwardness between them. After the awkward moment Mr. Hong started the meeting already. There's nothing much on the meeting. They were just planning on how to do the promotion of th album, what are the songs to be included in the album and how to do their debut stage abd announcement that Jaejoong will be on Cube now and will be on a duo. After the meeting daeyoung went to her rehearsal and practiced singing. Jaejoong overheard her but daeyougn didn't saw him.

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

Wow! My partner is pretty and have such a powwerful and beautiful voice. I wonder how they will do our album. After hiding for like 5 minutes i decided to approach her to break the ice. "Wow!" I said as i was approaching her. "Oh. Jaejoong seonbaenim. I didn't know you were there." She said. "You have a powerful voice." I said. "Kamsahamnida." She said blushing. "uhm..how long you have been training?" I asked. "uhm..for like bout 3 years. I stopped then i came back." She said. "WWhy did you stop?" I asked. "Uhm.you see. i got tired of the glits nd glamour and the schedule. And I kind of got married." She said. "Oh. You're married?" I said feeling really disappointed. "Actually. We got divorced. That's why i have the time to get back." She said."Oh." Is all I can say.

 

Nobody's POV

 

All day they just talked and practiced. They infact have a perfect harmony. After practice Jaejoong and Daeyoung ate lumch together and talked more. Daeyoung told Jaejoongb about Mimi. "Oh. Jinjja?How Old is she?"Jaejoong asked. "She's 2.(A/N: take note i'm using Mimi's Korean age so don't get confused.)Daeyoung said. "I don't have a kid  but I
 have a sister and a big brother. My sister and i are close to each other." Jaejoong said. They talked for hours and after that they knew some bits about each other. After Lunch they went home. Daeyoung picked Mimi first at Kyuhyun's house.

 

*After 1 Month*

 

Nobody's POV

 

Cube Entertainment is busy with all their Idols promotions. They were also busy preparing Daeyoung and Jaejoong for their Debut as a Duo. Their Duo's name is "Letter to Heaven". I don't know about the history of it but Mr. Hong gave that name to them.(A/N: I don't know what got into me why i thought of that name..hahaha)  They recorded 3 of the songs already. Which is a remake of some songs rearranged to be a duet song. Since both daeyoung and kyuhyun are busy kyungmi is at her Aunt Daemin's house. Sometimes at her Aunt Ahra's House. Jaejoong and Daeyoung are now pretty close to each other because of being with each other for a month. They discovered some similiarities of their personality already. While at practice Daeyoung suddenly felt dizzy and suddenly fainted. Is it because she's exhausted or are there other reasons for this?

 

A/N: What do you think is the reason of her collapsing?hehe another cliffy..i'm back to my normal self again..haha Kim Jaejoong is her partner..haha i'm currently so addicted to him..haha sorry for that..hehe anyways.. sorry if it's not that good..anyways..constructive criticism is highly appreciated as i always say..Again thanks for sticking with me..:D