I'm Sorry. But I have to do this.

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

Daeyoung is still not sure if she will keep the baby and to whether she will tell it to kyu. She's so confused right now. Seeing that Seohyun and him are really happy with their relationship. Her manager and CEO still doesn't know about this. She can't just get inside Mr. Hong's Office and break the ice. "Hey, Guess what Mr. Hong. I'm Pregnant." She can't just say it like that. She called her big brother and tell it to him. Off course being the protective big brother he is he got mad but then comforted his sister. Soon Her manager and CEO found out and told her to just have a break. They say they can pospone the promotion of the album. Jaejoong also agreed.But Daeyoung still doesn't know what to do.

 

                                        ***************************************************************************************

*After Two Weeks*

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

I got out from the bathroom. Probably my tenth time going in and out after puking. This is what I hate at being pregnant. I hate the morning sickness, the cravings, the sleepiness and the mood swings. Thanks goodness Jaejong's by my side. Everyone mistakens us that we're together. Duh? We live in the same dorm but that does not mean we are dating. But I'm kinda sensing that he is hinting that he likes to date me. I still don't know if it's a fact. Today's gonna be Seohyun and Kyuhyun's wedding. I decided not to tell him to not cause any commotion between me and seohyun. He invited me since Kyungmi is their flower girl. Thank goodness Ahra Eonnie is taking care of her. Oh and she knows that i'm pregnant again and promised  that she won't tell kyuhyun about it. As I was readying for the wedding my head spinned and i puked again. I really hate morning sickness because I have a bad one even with kyungmi. As i was walking out of the bathroom my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Ahra eonnie. I guess kyungmi is her evil self again and played a hard time on eonnie. 

*phone convo*

Calling..

Ahra Eonnie..

Daeyoung: Oh. Eonnie. Why did you call?

Kyungmi: Eooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Daeyoung: Aish Kyungmi..Stop shouting..Wae?

Kyungmi:Eomma..Bogoshipossoyo..:(

Daeyoung: Nado Bogoshipda ege. are you already dressed?

Kyungmi: Ne.Eomma i have a pet dog now. her name is sarang. Ahra Imo bought it for me.

Daeyoung: Jinjja? Tell me everything when i get there arraseo?Give the phone to Ahra Imo,

Kyungmi: ne.

Ahra Eonnie: Dongsaeng. how are you?is the morning sickness still bad?

Daeyoung: Gwaenchana eonnie. Ne, The morning sickness is still bad.

Ahra Eonnie: Don't worry about mimi. I'll take care of her until te symptoms subsides. Arraseo? you know what Dr. Lee said. You might lose the baby if you got stressed. *background noise* Mimi no stop that! 

Saeng i need to go. Mimi's done something and i need to check what is it. Take care of yourself. Annyeong

Daeyoung: Ne. Annyeong eonnie.

*End of Phone Convo*

 

"Daeyoung. Are you ready now?" I heard jaejoong asked outside my bedroom. "Ne. Kaja. Palli. Kyungmi's waiting. and i need to check what my evil daughter did there." I said jokingly. He led me to his car and drove to the Cho's Residence to pick up Ahra Eonnie and Mimi. We arrived at the venue 30 minutes early since mimi's her appa's flower girl. "Daeyoung." I heard kyuhyun said. "Appa" Kyungmi excitedly said. "Hi ege. Look how cute my baby is?" Kyuhyun said proudly to his bestman sungmin oppa. "Hi Sungmin oppa." I said to him. "Hi Daeyoung." he said. "You look paler these days?Are you sick?" Sungmin oppa said. "Aniyo. I'm fine oppa. Really" I said smiling. Before the wedding start i checked on Seohyun inside the waiting room. I wanted to congratulate her. "Annyeonghaseyo seohyun. Chukhahamnida." I said giving her my sweetest smile. "Oh. it's you. Don't think that i like you now just because i in =vited you to my wedding. You thank God Kyu insisted." She said kinda snob. I just walk out not wanting to start a fight. After 20 minutes the weddinng started. As the ceremony went by i was only thinking. Sorry oppa. I had to exclude you again from your baby's life again. The fact that it was just because a mistake we made. At last the ceremony ended. Now Seohyun is officially kyuhyun's wife. 

 

A/N:This is purely on Daeyoung's POV.. I know this is not what you expected by please bear with me cause i had a change of plot since most of you voted for jaejoong to be with her in the next chapters. I'll try to update as soon as possible.do you guys think the chapters now are a bit boring?cause i think so myself. sorry for being boring now a days. my thoughts are still not organize because of schoolwork and everything. so guys please bear with me. Please don't forget to comment..kamsahamnida to everyone..:D