A Selfish Boyfriend and A Jealous Girlfriend

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

I woke up early. I had butterflies in my stomach. I'm kind of really scared of what will kyuhyun's reaction will be after he finds out about kyungmi being her daughter. I called Leeteuk oppa last night about it and he said it's the right decision. I can't hide the truth forever he reminded me. I got dressed at around 9 am. I wore this http://fashioninyear.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Wholesale-Korean-dress.jpg . I decided since i'm going to reveal the truth to him i might as well bring kyungmi with me. I dress her up. she wore thishttp://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h425/depxongon101/4f6dc0fdf4c7a6e3b0fad0515d1daaf2.jpg . I brought along with me her stroller because her appa might want to go somewhere with her. I arrived at our usual meeting place back when we were dating. It's a cafe near SM Ent building. I would wait for him after his practices before. When i arrived he was already there. When he saw me and kyungmi he stood up and bowed to greet me. He was shocked to see that i brought Kyungmi with me. I missed him so much. He's still the kyuhyun i used to know. He still ordered the food we used to eat. He did not forgot about it. As we were drinking our coffee i spoke. "There's something you need to know." I started. "Hmm." He just said. I know he's anticipating on what i need to tell him. "There's so many things i need to explain to you. First.." I said Hesitantly. "Hmm." He said again. "Kyungmi's really your daughter." I said. He almost spit out his coffee at what i said. "M-m-mworago?" He asked stuttering. "All the things i said back in Canada was a lie. Except the part where i said i love someone(Eventhough i'm not sure).(A/N: the one in the parenthesis she's only saying it inside her head) When I left Korea. I'm still pregnant. I didn't really had a miscarriage. I lied to make you have the divorce with me. I thought you and Chaerin will have a baby and since our marriage is a secret I can't let you ruin your image." I explained to him. He didn't say a thing. He just stared at me for a while before speaking. "You didn't have to do that you know." He said calmly. I thought he will be mad at me but he's not. He stared kyungmi before asking. "Is she really my daughter?" He asked. "Yes. You wanna carry her?" I said to him. He just nodded and i let him carry kyungmi. Kyungmi just giggled when he carried her. I guess she can sense that it's her appa that is carrying her. "Hi Kyungmi." He said. Kyungmi cooed and baby talked. I can see that kyuhyun is really happy now that he knows that our baby didn't really died. "Do you know me?" He asked Kyungmi. Kyungmi stared at him and then hit him right on the face. I almost spit out my drink when i saw what she did. I laughed a little. "Ouch." He said laughing. "I guess she really got your evilness." I said. We both laughed and then kyungmi laughed when she heard us laughed. "Kyungmi. That's your appa. And it's bad to hit someone. Don't do that again." I said to her. She just giggled at me. Aish. I guess she really is Kyuhyun's daughter since she's as evil as him from time to time. Kyuhyun let her face him. This time kyungmi just stared at him. She just smiled and cooed. I was so happy seeing the two like this.

After eating and drinking coffee kyuhyun decided to take us to the mall so he can buy kyungmi some toys and dresses. He wants to get to know his daughter more.Aigoo. There's another one added to the ones who will spoil kyungmi. If only i didn't lie to him we would have been the happiest family now. If only Chaerin did not interfere. Gosh i really hate her. After shopping for kyungmi he asked me if he could borrow kyungmi tomorrow so he could introduce kyungmi to his hyungs as his daughter now. "Wouldn't you tell your parents about their grand daughter?" I asked him. "Off course i will.Don't be too excited." He said chuckling. I agreed on letting him take care of kyungmi tomorrow.

After a long and tiring day. We decided to head home. Kyuhyun offered to bring us home. Since we were just brought to the cafe by our parents driver. He bid goodbye to his daughter. "Bye kyungmi. See you tomorrow." He said kissing his daughter's forehead. Kyungmi giggled and cooed. He really looks happy. I'm really happy that all the things i expected him to do turned out to be wrong. After bidding goodbye to his daughter he went home. Minho was waiting for us by the door. I can sense something is wrong with the look on his face. "Hi Jagiya.How long were you there?" I asked him after giving him a peck on the lips. He didn't say anything and just entered the house with me. Is he getting jealous over his hyung?

 

                               *******************************************************************************************************

 

Minho's POV

 

Daeyoung texted me that they will be home in 5 minutes so i waited for them at the gate. She said Kyuhyun hyung will take them home. I saw Kyuhyun hyung cars approaching. He looks happy. I can't help but feel jealous when I see them 3 together. They look so happy. I felt scared that hyung might get Daeyoung away from me. I really can't help to feel jealous. Daeyoung approached me and asked me how long was I waiting for them. She gave a pecked on the lips. I didn't answer her i just kept silent and carried Kyungmi and went inside the house. I was silent until she spoke. "Yah.Why arent you talking to me?" Daeyoung asked. I just stared at her. "Wait. Are you jealous at your hyung?" She teasingly asked. I tried not to laugh at her teasing but i failed. We both laughed but we made sure not to wake little kyungmi up. I still didn't talk. "Aigoo. My Namjachingu is jealous." She said while cuddling beside me. I kissed her forehead. After that she fell silent. I guess she already fell asleep. Yes, Daeyoung. I am jealous at hyung. I'm scared that the more you spend time with him with kyungmi you'll fall for him again and you two will get back together. I know he's the father of her daughter and i am being selfish but I just love her so much to let her go.

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

When we got home I saw Minho waiting for us. When we already approached him he was quiet and not talking to me. I sense there's something wrong. He just got mimi from me and went inside the house. I changed mimi first with her PJ's before changing myself. When i finished my bedtime routine i saw that Minho is already lying on the bed. I cuddled next to him.  "Yah.Why arent you talking to me?" I asked. He just stared at me. "Wait. Are you jealous at your hyung?" I teasingly asked. He tried not to laugh at my teasing but he failed. We both laughed but we made sure not to wake little kyungmi up. He still didn't talk. "Aigoo. My Namjachingu is jealous." I said while cuddling beside him. He kissed my forehead. After that I fell asleep.

 

*The Next Day*

Daeyoung's POV

 

I woke at mimi's noise. She was hitting the side of her crib with the toy her appa bought her yesterday. It's only 8 in the morning and she's awake. "Mimi. Stop it. Eomma's still sleepy." I said to her groggily. She just baby talked. She really wants me to wake up. "Araseo. Araseo." I said standing up. I went to her and pick her up. "Why are you up so early?" I said. "Eomma." She said. "Aish..Mimi. I'--" I didn't finish my sentence. Did she just say her first word? "Did you just said eomma?"  I asked her with a wide smile on my face. She just giggled and burried her face on my chest. I hurried ly woke up Minho. "Minho. Wake up. Palli." I said shaking him a little to wake him up. "Hmm..What is it?" He stirred in his sleep and asked worriedly. "Did something happened to mimi?" He added. "No. Guess what?" I said with a wide grin on my face. "What?" He asked. "Mimi just said her first word." I said happily. "Jinja?" He said grabbing kyungmi from me. "Yah!" I said. "What did she said?Did she said Samchon?" He said half laughing. I know he's just teasing me but I hit him on his arm. "No. She said Eomma." I said half bragging. "Jinja?" He asked teasingly again. "Mwo?Wae? You don't believe me?" I said. He just laughed and then kyungmi said "Eomma" Again. "See. You heard her? I told you so." I said Sticking my toungue out and then i got kyungmi from him. "Come baby. Let go to Halmonee and Harabojee." I said. I told Eomma and Appa what happened. They were really happy that kyungmi finally said her first word. At around 10 am I took a bath with kyungmi and i dressed up. i just wore a simple t-shirt and jeans. I dressed kyungmi with her favorite jumper and fixed the things she needs. She will be staying with her Super Junior Samchons for three days. I made sure i put all the necessary things like her Formula(Milk), Diapers, Soap, Towel, Etc. Kyuhyun will pick her up at around 12 because he has practice this day. We will meet again at the Cafe we usually meet.

 

I arrived at the cafe at aroung 11:45 so we still have 15 mins. I ordered something just to pass time. I was reading a magazine when he arrived. "Daeyoung." I heard him say. He was wearing his usual practice clothes and a cap and a mask for disguise so no one will recognize him. "Hey." I said. When he saw his daughter a big smile formed on his lips. He's really happy to see his daughter. "She just said her first word." I said cheerfully. I didn't notice Seohyun was with him until she spoke. " ehem" She said. "Oh. Annyeong Seohyun." I said to her. She also was wearing a cap and mask. "Jinja?What's her first word?" Kyuhyun asked. "Eomma." I said. "Jinja?I wonder when will she say Appa?" He said pretending to think. The two of us laughed while seohyun just glared at us. Is she jealous? If she is. She better not do something to Mimi or i swear to God she'll see the worst of me. "You better go. Palli. You're hyungs might die of excitement and waiting." I said teasingly. "Be good mimi. Don't be so evil like your appa." I said to her and kissed her forehead. "Take care of her. If something happens to her I swear to God I don't know what I will do to you." I warned him making seohyun her it to also warn her not to do something to mimi. "Annyeong." I bid goodbye to them. Before they left seohyun glared at me. What the hell is wrong with her? Is she jealous?

 

A/N: Omo..Minho and seohyun are jealous? Will seohyun do something to mimi? The next chapter will be the introduction of kyungmi to Kyuhyun's hyungs first. How's this chapter? Don't forget to leave a comment..again thanks for reading..^____________^