Who brought me home?[Part 2]

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Daeyoung's POV



I woke up with a terrible headache. "Ouch. Wait. Where am i?" I said to myself. I was surprised that I was at my aparment. Oh yeah i drunk last night to forget about that Cheating bastard. how could he cheat on me. i thought he was different from his hyung. I got up and called eomma to check on mimi. I said to her i am gonna drop by later to check on mimi. While i was drinking last night i thought on forgiving Kyuhyun and let him see his daughter. I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath.After I take a bath i checked my phone. Woah. 20 missed call and 120 text messages. Guess from who. it was from minho. I ignored it and got dressed. as i was drying my hair i saw a note on my bedside table. I read it.



Daeyoung,



i saw you last night at the club and decided to take you home before anything happens to you. I heard you complain about how everyone you love hurt you. Don't forget about me. I did not hurt you. so chear up.



I read the note but it did not said who it was from. Who brought me brought me home last night? After that i went to my parents house to check on mimi and to get her. I was gonna bring her to her monthly check up that day and talk to kyuhyun to tell him i forgave him and that he can see mimi again.

 

                                 **********************************************************************************************************************************

 

Daeyoung's POV 

 

After I took a bath i went to my parents house. When I get there Mimi's already dressed and ready to go. I drove to the hospital to bring mimi for her monthly check up. After that I called Kyuhyun to tell him i'd meet him at the cafe near SM ent. He agreed on coming. He said he was relieved that i finally forgave him. Off course how can't i forgive him. Despite everything he did he's still my daughters father. The traffic wasn't bad that day so the usual 30 minute drive is only now cut into half. When I got there, he was already sitting at our usual spot. "Daeyoung!" He called out as soon as he saw me. He had this glow on his smile and eyes. Indicating that he is really happy that he could see daughter again. "Kyuhyun." I said. Suprisingly Mimi spoke. Even me was surprised at what she said. "Appa!" Mimi said. Kyuhyun's eyes widened. "Did you just called me "appa?" He said happily while picking up Mimi. Mimi just giggled. "I think she did." I said to him weakly. He looked at me and said. "What's wrong?" He asked. He really must've noticed the sadness in my voice. "Nothing." I said faking a smile. "I Know you. What's wrong? really?" He said as we sat down. If there's someone that knows me well it would be him. "Well..Uhm..Minho and I just broke up." I said trying to hold back my tears. "What?Why?What happened?" He asked. This is the usual him. Asking so many Questions in one go. "I kind of cauhght him red handed with another girl the other day." I said now. I really wanted to break down. But I can't. I Can't ruin Kyuhyun's happiness of being with his daughter and being called "Appa" by Mimi. "What?He cheated on you?" He said totally flabbergasted. "Yup. He must've fallen out of love." I said now crying. "Shh..Uljimayo." He said. Now Mimi's staring at me with a confused look on her face. "See. Mimi's confused as to why her Eomma's crying. Right, Mimi?" He said to me and asking Mimi. I couldn't stop crying. I really love him(A/N: Minho). I thought he would be Mimi's step dad. He was so perfect. He knows how to take care of me and Mimi. "I just love him so much. I didn't know that he could do this to me." I said crying hard. "Uljimayo. You can find a better guy than him." He said. Look who's talking. If it weren't because of him believing Chaerin we would still be a happy family and i wouldn't be hurt like this. Again. "I know what would make you feel better. Let's go have some drink." He said. "But what about Mimi?" I asked. "Well. Her Aunt Ahra missed her so much. We could leave her there." He said. "Arasseo..Uhm..Kyuhyun.." I said. "Wae?" He asked. "Thanks." I said. "Aniyo. I know you'd do the same with me if that heppened to me and seohyun." He said.

 

Nobody's POV

 

After that Kyuhyun droved to his Ahra Noona's house to leave Mimi there. After leaving Mimi with his sister. They went to a private club where idols usually hang out so that no fans can follow them. They went inside. Many Idols and VVIP were there.(A/N: Just assume it's all the idols you know..I will not mention since i'm so lazy to do so..haha mianhada..>_<) They sat not too far form the bar for them to easily order. As they were talking someone familiar approached them. "Annyeong" He said. "Oh..Yoseop..What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked. "'I just thought of hanging out here. Why are You and Daeyoung here Hyung?" Yoseop asked. "Oh..We are just going to drink...Dae and his boyfriend just broke up." Kyuhyun said. "So that's why i saw daeyoung drunk last night." Yoseop said. "So you're the one that brouht me to my apartment." Daeyong said blushing. "Obviously. hehe" Yoseop said. "Thanks." Daeyoung said. "Well, I gotta go.See you." Yoseop said. "Bye." Daeyoung and Kyuhyun said at the same time. After that Daeyoung amd Kyuhyun Literally drank their hearts out. Kyuhyun and daeyoung couldn't drive so the Manager of the club decided to call for someone to drive for them. Fortunately, the manager found daeyoung's driver's number on her phone and he immediately picked them up. He brought them to daeyoung's apartment since she instructed her driver that when she is drunk do not bring her at her parents house instead bring her at her apartment.

 

Daeyoung's POV 

 

Everything that happened last night was all a blur. and when i woke up i had the worst head ache ever. That's when i remembered that kyuhyun and I got drunk last night. Wait. I got drunk with kyuhyun. That's not a good thing. As I was deep in my thoughts i felt someone beside me. When I saw who is beside me i felt relieved that it's kyuhyun but what shocked me is were both weren't wearing anything. In short. We're . Oh My God! Did something happened to us last night?

 

A/N: Can someone kill me for being such a bad writer?>_< Sorry for not updating recently. Our computer bailed on me. and our haed disk just git corrupted. So all my files are gone. T.T 2 months without computer . >_< Omo. what do you think?did something happened to them? that's what you get for drinking with your ex- husband and being totally drunk. anyways. what do you think of this chapter? So, the mystery guy is yoseop. keke and please do leave a comment. constructive critisim is highly appreciated. on the other hand. I was thinking of writing a new fic. maybe a sci fi one. with magic and everything. but i don't know since my thought is still kinda messed up. Again thank you to my new and old subscribers and readers. Sorry again for not updating like forever.