What will happen now?

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

While Reading a book Daeyoung's Phone Began to ring.


 *caller I.D*

Calling...

Dujun Oppa

*Phone Conversation*

Daeyoung: Oppa.

Dujun: Princess Are you watching the T.V?

Daeyoung: Aniyo. Waeyo?

Dujun: You and Kyuhyun are all over the news.

Daeyoung: Mworago? What did the news said?

Dujun: It's about you and kyu. the headline title is "Kyuhyun of Super Junior Secretly Married?". That's what i saw.

Daeyoung: WHAT?But i'm sure he made sure it stayed a secret?! this is a big problem.

Dujun: Maybe an ELF worst a Gamer saw the two of you fighting at the hospital.

*They continue to discuss about the matter*

Dujun: Just don't answer any interviews yet princess. wait for what will eomma, appa, noona(eonnie for daeyoung), and kyuhyun's decision on the matter. araseo? Ok get your rest now. Sarangahae yeo dongsaeng(lil' sis).

Daeyoung: Ne, Saranghaeyo oppa.

*end of phone conversation*

 

                                       **************************************************************************************

Daeyoung's POV

 

! Who the hell revealed about our marriage? I've been calling kyuhyun but he's not answering his phone. ! this is such a big problem. 

 

*News on T.V*

 

Reporter: Is Kyuhyun of Super Junior really secretly married? Reports say that someone who has seen the two fight in a hospital building somewhere in seoul confirms this. 

xxxx: They were talking about something only a married couple talks about. and kyuhyun was apologising to her for something he has done and called her "Angel."

 

 ! they even said kyu's term of endearment towards me. he better fix this quick.Daeyoung said to herself and turned off the T.V. Suddenly her phone began to ring.

 

*Caller I.D*

Calling...

Yeobo..(Kyuhyun)

 

Daeyoung: Yeoboseyo.

Kyuhyun: Angel, I'm sorry i didn't picked up all your calls. I was at practice. 

Daeyoung: Okay. Have you heard the news?

Kyuhyun: Ne, Manager hyung is fixing it right now. He knows our situation.

Daeyoung: You better fix this. 

Kyuhyun: Are you alright now?

Daeyoung: Ne, I have to go. bye.

Kyuhyun: Ange ~~*before he finished daeyoung hung up*

 

*end of conversation*

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

Aish. She really is angry. Aish kyuhyun you're so stupid. how could've you missed the signs. She's craving for something always. The morning sickness. The Mood swings. Aish Kyuhyun. Now i don't know if she ever gonna forgive me at what happened to our baby.I"m really desperate that i might admit about my marriage to her. Aish.

 

Nobody's POV

When Daeyoung got out of her apartment they were reporters everywhere. asking her questions. Flashes of camera flooded her vision. Thank goodness Dujun was there to help her through the crowd. "this is why i quited as a trainee 2 yrs ago.aish" Daeyoung said.

 

A/N: sorry for the short update. i was kinda in a rushed. sorry about that. Will kyuhyun admit about their marriage? but who did leaked about their marriage? again you just have to wait for the next chapters..keke again thanks for those who subscribed and commented..keke ^___________^