Look Who's Back

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

Nobody's POV


After the final fitting they all ate lunch together. They were all happy to see them back together and seeing them with their kids. They were all happy to play with kyungmi and kyumin. Kyumin would sometimes coo and laugh which make them all giggle. Kyungmi's like that also when she was a baby. Everybody loves to play with her. Good thing she does not get jealous thus she gets annoyed when someone played with her like that. All the time when eating lunch she's just sitting on her father's lap playing on his cellphone. After eating lunch they all went home. Others went to their schedules. When Kyuhyun, Daeyoung, Kyungmi and Kyumin arrived home Kyunmi and Kyumin is already fast asleep. Kyungmi on her father's arm and Kyumin on his mother's arms. Aigoo. What a cute family.

                   ***************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Everything was set. The Wedding venue and the reception venue. Daeyoung and her bridesmaid including Daemin and Ahra went to the Hotel where the wedding will be held. They had checked in so that they will be preparing there. 

This is what Daeyoung looks like..

1 Pictures, Images and Photos

 

1 Pictures, Images and Photos

 

This is the Hall...

korean traditional wedding

 

This is their Cake...

purple wedding cake

 

This is their rings..Kyuhyun still kept their old wedding ring..

Wedding Rings Pictures, Images and Photos

 

 

Daeyoung's  POV

"Ms. Yun please get ready. The ceremony is about to start." The wedding planner said. "Come Kyungmi." Daemin Eonnie said. "NO!EOMMA!" Kyungmi said while she tries to pull her arm from her aunt Daemin. "Kyungmi. Don't be a bad baby." Ahra Eonnie said.  The Wedding is about to start. Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen. And Kyungmi decided to throw a tantrum. "Baby. Go with your aunts." I said. "But Eomma." Kyungmi whined. "Kyungmi." I said. She can't do anything but follow me. Thank goodness that Kyumin is with his Uncle Dujun. As I was Making my way to their entrance. I thought I saw a familiar person but i shrugged it off since it's impossible for thar person to be here. The entourage ended and it was my time to walk down the aisle. I heard Canon D being played and started to walk. As I was walking I saw my Father and my Mother, My In Laws, My Friends. Then I finally reached the altar. There, Standing was my handsome groom waiting for me. He smiled to me sweetly. And the Ceremony started. In the middle of the ceremony. My worst nightmare happened. So I wasn't hallucinating at what I saw. There in the middle of the aisle is the person I hated to see my whole life. "Hi Daeyoung. Hi Kyuhyun. Did the two of you missed me?" The person said. What surprised us is that the person was holding Kyungmi and what's worst is that a gun is pointed at her. "What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked. "Aww. I wouldn't wanna miss this ceremony right? Why didn't you invite me?I have a hard time gate crashing you know?" The person said. "Appa!" Kyungmi shouted. "Don't anyone dare come near me! I swear to God I'll shoot her." the person said pointing the gun at Kyungmi's Temple. "Did you think I was just going to sit around and let you two have your Happy ever after?" Well you're wrong." The person said. 

 

A/N: Omo..I'm really sorry for not updating like forever. I'm really a bad Author. It's just that I had a really bad case of writer's block for a whole month. Please forgive me my readers. Anyways. This is just the part one of the drama. And sorry for the cliffhanger. I know it's short. I'm just recovering from my Writer's block case. Probably by this week i'll be able to write better and longer. Omo. Who do you think is the "person" here? Well let's just wait for the next chapter. Comments are highly aprreciated..keke