Kyungmi's Birthday Part 3

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody's POV

 

Everybody was excited to carry Kyungmi. "Hi baby. I'm Aunt Krystal." Krystal said to kyungmi while getting her from Minho. Minho just chuckled. "I'm Aunt Amber." Amber said to kyungmi while krystal is carrying her."I'm Aunt Luna." Luna said. "I'm Aunt Sulli." Sulli said. "and I'm Aunt Victoria." Victoria said. "Hey. It's our turn." Hyunseung said getting Kyungmi form the F(x) members. "Hi Kyungmi. I'm Uncle Hyunseung." Hyunseung said. "I'm Uncle Junhyung." Junhyung said. "I'm Uncle Gikwang." Gikwang said. "And I'm Uncle Dongwoon" Dongwoon said lastly. Kyungmi just giggled at the sight of them. I guess she's also happy to see so many people around her. When Kyungmi's eyes landed on Yoseop she lifts her hands up and cooed signalling him that she wants to be carried by him. "Aww..You want samchon to carry you?" Yoseop said while getting kyungmi from hyunseung. "Aigoo. I guess kyungmi's gonna be a spoiled baby by her aunts and uncles." Daemin and Daeyoung said. They just all laughed. While the others is busy talking with each other and playing with Kyungmi Daemin handed Daeyoung the guest list

 

Official Guest List

 

B2ST Members

Super Junior Members (Except Heechul and Hangeng)

F(x) Members

SNSD Members

UKiss Members

SHINee Members

Secret's Members

Sistar Members

FT Island Members

(A/N: Assume that these Idol groups are close friends with Daeyoung. And you all know why i put except heechul and hangeng right? and the party will not just be Kyungmi's Birthday party it will also be Daeyoung's and Minho's Welcome back party and also assume that some of the idols have babies already or they brought with them their niece or nephew..^___________^)

After Daeyoung read the guest list. Daemin asked her if she's sure of inviting Kyuhyun. Daeyoung said she's sure. After all they promised to be friends and forget about the past. Daemin is just afraid that kyuhyun might find out about the identity of Kyungmi.

 

After dinner they all went to their dorms. Except for Minho and Dujun. they stayed for a while in Daeyoung's apartment. They helped her tidy things up. Besides Dujun's Dorm is just 3 floors up and Minho is gonna sleep there so he can help daeyoung take care of Kyungmi.Tomorrow is Kyungmi's birthday and also her appa's birthday. Is he going to attend Kyungmi's party?

 

                         *****************************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody's POV

 

It's Kyungmi's birthday. Daeyoungnwoke up early she saw Kyungmi sleeping on Minho. "Aigoo. they look cute." Daeyoung said. Daeyoung did not know that Kyungmi was un-easy last night because she's not in her crib back in Canada. She has thrown a tantrum the whole night. Minho only manages to make her sleep when he let her lie down on his chest. Daeyoung touched Kyungmi's face. She really loved Kyungmi. She'd do anything to protect her. Maybe that's why she lied to Kyuhyun. Because she was afraid that if she let kyuhyun know he'll get Kyungmi from her. After a while of staring she did not notice Minho was awake. "Dae. you know. We might melt from your stare." Minho said chuckling. By now Kyungmi stirs from her sleep. She smiled once she saw her Eomma. "Hi mimi. Saengil chukha hae Kyungmi ege." Daeyoung said kissing Kyungmi's forehead. After that Daeyoung took a bath with Kyungmi. Minho prepares breakfast while waiting for his turn. After taking a bath and dressing up. I wore this http://lajavastyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Korean-girl-wear-the-scarf-trend-2011-for-Korean-style5-500x500.jpg and i dress kyungmi this http://babycaresales.com/images/sypohige.jpg . We went to the dining room to eat while Minho takes a bath and get ready for us to go to my parents house. After eating we then went to my parents house. The party will be held there in exactly 6 hours. I called eomma that we will be there in less than 20 mins.

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

After 15 mins of driving we reached my parents house."Hi Young Mistress." One of our head maids welcomed me. "Hi Mrs. Moon. where's eomma and appa?" I asked her handing my and mimi's things. They're at the study room discussing something. "oh.araseo. Kamsahamnida Mrs. Moon." I said bowing. after a long flight of stairs. We finally reached the third floor where the study room and office of appa is at. "Appa." I exclaimed when i entered. I gave him a pecked on the cheeks. Being the youngest i am really spoiled by my parents and two older siblings. "Oh. Princess you're here early." He said. Kyungmi started cooeing. She was on her baby carrier http://babynurseylab.com/images/41uxjgsm78l.jpg . "Hi Kyungmi." Appa said. i can sense he's happy to see his grand daughter. "You wanna carry her appa?" I asked him. "I think i will not. My back will kill me if i carried her." Appa said half laughing. "Ok. i just cam by to say hello. I think i'll check on eonnie now. Annyeong appa." I said.

 

I checked on eonnie on our garden. our garden is really big. that is why is decided that mimi's birthday will be held here. Eonnie followed every detail i told her to put on the design. It's color pink and purple everywhere. I even selected her dresses to either have a shade of pink, purple  or blue. I prepared like four dresses. I don't know why i picked 4 dresses. I guess eonnies right. Kyungmi's gonna be one spoiled baby.

 

*after 5 hours*

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

At around 11 am guest started to arrive. Eonnie and the maids entertain them and made sure there's no gate crashers. at around 11: 30 I already dress up amd i dress kyungmi up already. I wore this http://images.wholesaleclothingcn.com/pic/UpLoadfiles/2010-7/2010072605200172.jpg . and i dressed kyungmi this http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/111979231/Baby_Girls_BIRTHDAY_DRESS_Boutique_Infant_Toddler.jpg . Appa told us to stay inside the house first. the maids will call us if everything is set up. suddenly my phone began to ring. I saw the caller I.D. It's Eonnie.

 

Calling...

 

Daemin Eonnie

 

 

Daemin: Saeng.. You won't believe this.

Daeyoung: What Eonnie?

Daemin: Remember. Kyuhyun said he can't make it. Well guess what. He just arrived.

Daeyoung: What's wrong with him being here?

Daemin: Aish..nothing..i just want to let you know.. you better get down already. the guests are already waiting.

 

I ended the call and carried mimi to the garden. I saw my friends. Then someone approached me. "Daeyoung." Someone said. When i turned around i saw Leeteuk oppa. "Oppa." I said. "How are you?" Leeteuk asked me. "I'm doing great. You?" I said. "Same here. When will you tell him about Kyungmi? how long are you planning on keeping it a secret." Leeteuk said. "I don't know oppa. but i'll tell him when i'm ready. But it's not the right time." I said. "Araseo. But promise me you'll let him know?" Leeteuk told me. "I really don't know." I said and finally going out to the garden to check on the guest.

 

The party started after i checked on the guest. Everybody stared at the MC. I asked Amber and Sunny to MC for the party. They welcomed everybody and started the party. off course. Some of the idol guest will sing for me and mimi's. after some games and intermission numbers from my friends. I changed kyungmi's dress because it's time for her to blow her candle. I changed her dress into this http://202.76.227.241/images/87/8735103262.jpg . then amber and sunny told everyone that it's time for mimi to blow her candle. Everyone sang "Saengil Chukhahamnida" to mimi. and we blew her candle for her. Minho then gets mimi from me because he saw i was tired from taking care and carrying her around. And then mimi being her evil self pulled my hair in protest. She wants me to carry her. " Ouch. Mimi. let go of my hair." I said while Minho is prying her hand off my hair. Minho laughed at mimi's action. Everyone laughed at what kyungmi did. "Haha" Kyungmi laughed along. Instead of getting mad at this baby you'll die because of her adorableness. After that everyone ate. Minho's the one feeding the birthday girl.after eating and some games the party ended. We greeted and thanked everyone who came. And as we were doing that I saw Kyuhyun approaching us. He was leaving. And he's with Seohyun. I know that they were dating now. I think 3 weeks to be exact. Shindong told me. aish. Am i getting jealous? I don't have the right to. and besides i'm dating Minho now. "Thanks for coming." I said to him and seohyun. "Don't Mention it." Seohyun said. "Oh and Kyuhyun Saengil chukhahae also." I  added. "Gomawayo." He said half smiling. they were the last guest to leave. "When are you planning on telling Kyuhyun hyung?" Minho suddenly asked while carrying the sleeping mimi. Suddenly someone spoke. "What will you tell me?" Kyuhyun said. Oh my God. What will I do now? i thought he already left. "What are you doing here?" I asked him trying to change the topic. "I forgot to give Mimi my gift. What was it that you have to tell me?" He said. Oh God will i tell him now?

 

A/N: Another Update. hope you like it. Omo.. Kyuhyun over heard them. will daeyoung tell him already? don't forget to leave a comment..Thanks again to my subscrubers..^___________^