Kyungmi's Birthday Part 1

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody’s POV


Minho was confused at what Daeyoung said. “ Is all you said true?” Minho asked me calmly. “No. Please don’t tell your hyung. I don’t want him to get Mimi from me. I know I’m being selfish. But please I’m begging you.” Daeyoung said to him. “Why did you lie?I thought you want Mimi to have a father?” Minho asked me. “I don’t know Minho. But..But..” Daeyoung said. Confused if she’ll confess to Minho.

 

                                      ************************************************************************************************

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Daeyoung still don’t know if she’ll confess to Minho even though she’s not sure of her feelings for him. “Why did you lie? I thought you want Mimi to have a father?” Minho asked her. “I don’t know Minho. But..But..” Daeyoung said. “Aish. I don’t know how to say this. But I think..I’m falling for you.” Daeyoung said Minho barely heard the last part. “Wh..wha..what? Yo..yo..you’re falling for me?” Minho asked again stuttering to make sure he’s not hallucinating or something. “I think.” Daeyoung said looking down. Her face is tomato red right now. “The truth is. I think I’m falling for you too.” Minho said to her. “Aish..This is so awkward.” Daeyoung said. “So we’re both not sure of what we’re feeling for each other. So for now let’s just keep things like it should be until we’re sure.” Minho said. “sure. Just don’t be so awkward with me and Kyungmi?” Daeyoung said.After that Minho brought Daeyoung and the now sleeping Mimi. He helped Daeyoung carry Mimi to her bed room.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I can't believe that she has moved on. Maybe she got tired of waiting for me. Minho better take care of her or i'll might take her away from him.aish. why am i felling like this?Why am i jealous?I don't have the right to. Aish i really thought we could still fix things up when i find her. but i guess i was too late.

 

*after 3 months*

(A/N:It's Kyungmi's Bday after 3 days..yay she gonna turn one..hehe guess what? She and Kyuhyun have the same birthdate..hehe and they'll return to South Korea to celebrate her birthday there.)

 

Nobody's POV

 

After 2 months of trying minho manages to make daeyoung say yes to him. now they are officailly dating for 1 month(A/N: reamember it's 3 months after the showcase) it's now minho and daeyoung's semestral break and kyungmi's bday is coming. daeyoung and daemin decided that they will celebrate it at South Korea. So daeyoung's close friends will be there.

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

I was packing my things and Kyungmi's things for our flight tomorrow morning. It's 2 days before Kyungmi's Birthday. She'll be one year old if she's using her western age but since she'll be celebrating her birthday in South Korea and her grandmother wants her to be raised the korean way she'll be two years old.As I was packing our things I heard someone rang the doorbell and the maid answer it. After that i heard someone went up the stairs. then suddenly someone back hugged me. I look at who back hugged me. It was Minho. "Aish..Minho..you scared me." I said jokingly. He just pouted. I giggled at the sight. "You're so cute." I said pinching his cheeks. "Could you check on mimi. I think she's awake now." I said to him. As he checked on Kyungmi i finished packing. Right now. We're officially dating but i still don't know if i really love him. Aish. I'm so confused. Is this really love or Am I confusing it because he's too caring for us? 

 

Nobody's POV

 

Minho went back to Daeyoung's room carrying Kyungmi. Kyungmi's really talkative now eventhough she don't say inaudible words. "Kyungmi." daeyoung said but Kyungmi ignored her. she was too busy playing with the toy Minho gave her. "Aigoo..mimi don't like eomma anymore?" Daeyoung said jokingly at Kyungmi. Kyungmi giggled. "Aish..you're samchon spoiled you too much." Daeyoung said. "Mwo?" Minho said half laughing. Tomorrow will be their flight back to South Korea. Will Kuyhyun find out about the real identity of Kyungmi?

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating..as of now i hope you like the story..:) I don't know when will I update again..but be sure to wait for it..neomu kamsahamnida..^_______^  did you see the poster?did you like it? I Would Like to Thank YangSunshine for the wonderful poster..neomu kamsahamnida..^____^ I recommend her if you need a poster for your story..but right now she's not accepting request..again thanks..just stay tuned for the part 2 of this chapter..^______^