The Day He Found Out

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

Kyuhyun and seohyun's married life didn't go smoothly because of seohyun's jealousy over daeyoung. Sometimes she tries to hurt Kyungmi but Kyuhyun always caught her. "Ya! Don't hurt Kyungmi. Just because your my wife does not mean you could hurt her."Kyuhyun said pissed off. Seohyun sometimes goes to Daeyoung and threatened her but she always backs off because of Jaejoong. "Are you threatening my girlfriend?It's not her problem anymore if Kyuhyun and her are still close. In case you forgot your husband is the father of my girlfriend's daughter.If you ever. I mean ever come here again. I swear to God I don't know what I can do to you if something happens to my baby." Jaejoong threatened her. Yes. You heard it right. Jaejoong calls Daeyoung's baby as his baby. When he confessed to her he said he will take full responsibility on the baby and treat it as his own. Luckily by now. Seohyun never came back. I guess she got scared on Jaejoong. 

 

                            ***********************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody's POV 

 

Kyungmi is at her Ahra Imo's house since Kyuhyun always caught Seohyun trying to hurt the kid. Daeyoung will also be staying there for that night because she misses her daughter. Kyungmi is now excited for the baby to come out eversince she found out that she's gonna have a baby brother. "Eomma. When will my namja dongsaeng come out of your tummy? I wanna see him already. " Kyungmi said slighty stuttering and using her aegyo. Aigoo. How cute. "We still have to wait for 4 months." Daeyoung said to her. "Aww." She said pouting. This kid is really what her parents is when they were young. Cute and bubbly like her mom and evil like her appa.

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

We ate lunch at the Cho residence. Up until now they still wanted me as their daughter in law than Seohyun. When they found out that i was pregnant again with their grandchild they couldn't hide their excitement. Ahra eonnie managed to pursade them to not tell to anyone that the baby is their 2nd grandchild. We were happily eating lunch. We were talking about sending Mimi to canada to study. We even talked about sending my baby to canada also so that kyuhyun will never figure out that the baby is his son. I don't why they had that idea on not letting their son see his own son. "Oh. By the way Mr. Cho." I said. "Don't call me Mr. Cho. You can still call me Abeoji." Kyuhyun's father said. "Ah. Ne, Abeoji." I said. "As I was saying. Abeoji. You will have a grandson." I said. "Oh. Jinjjayo?" He said excitedly. After telling them the gender of the baby. We all went to the living room to talk more. That's when Arabeoji open the conversation. "Why can't we tell our son about the baby?" Mr. Cho said. "Mwo?" someone said. We all looked at the direction where the voice came from. "When did you come here?" Ahra eonnie said. "Tell me. Is it true?That's my baby?" He asked.

 

A/N: Omo! He overheard. In case your wondering. Seohyun's with him. anyway. What do you think of this chapter? Don't forget to leave a comment. Neomu Neomu kamsahamnida.

 

Omo! Happy Ever After. Well Not Exactly has 100 subscribers now. Yay! this means i'm not a fail writer..^___^ Chukhahae to me..^____^  kekeke Neomu neomu kamsahamnida to those who stuck with me until now. And thanks to the new subscribers. Specially to my 100th subscriber Ilovema..^____________^  I wish it will still grow though..XD What? Can't I wish and dream of it?hihihi anyways.. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you So much guys..^_______________^