The Proposal

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody's POV

 

After the rescue operation. Kyungmi was interviewed by the police. They showed the two guys and Seohyun to her to confirm if they were her kidnappers. Off course Kyungmi said yes. After that Kyuhyun brought Kyungmi to the hospital for medical treatment and examinations. A Psychiatrist talked to her because she'll probably get traumatized by what happened. Seohyun and the two guys went to jail because of kidnapping. Kyungmi was advised to stay in the hospital for further observation. Kyuhyun called his Noona to tell her to bring Daeyoung that Kyungmi's with him already and that to bring Daeyoung with her if she went by the hospital. His noona really visited with daeyoung. "Kyuhyun where's my baby?" Daeyoung asked. "She's there on the bed sleeping. I have something to tell you. Don't get surprised too much. Mimi's really been kidnapped. And the mastermind is Seohyun." Kyuhyun said. "MWO?You knew all this time?Why didn't you tell me?" She said. "Calm down. I don't wanna stress you out too much. You know that?" Kyuhyun said. "Aish. Where is she?" Daeyoung asked defeated. I pointed at the bed. When Daeyoung approached the bed she saw that Kyungmi's face has so many scratches and bruises. Even Ahra said this. "Aw. Our poor Princess. I swear to God if i ever see that Seohyun again i'm gonna break every single bone on her body." Ahra said. "I'm with you eonnie." Daeyoung. Kyungmi started to woke up already."Eomma?" She said still groggy from the medicines. "Shh.. Princess. Just sleep. Eomma, Appa and Imo are here." Daeyoung said to her daughter. "Hmm." Kyungmi said and started to drift to sleep again. Days went by and luckily Kyungmi's not traumatized anymore. Because of what happened Kyuhyun's parents hired a bodyguard for Kyungmi and Daeyoung. Eventhough Seohyun's in jail we still don't know if she's ordering someone from the outside to kidnap Kyungmi or worst Daeyoung. Kyuhyun help a press conference since the press found out about the kidnapping of his daughter. Now. Daeyoung and Kyuhyun is patching things up. Kyuhyun is planning on asking Daeyoung to marry him again. What will daeyoung say?

 

                        ******************************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody's POV

 

SMEnt held SMTown concert and that's where Kyuhyun wants to propose to Daeyoung. He reserved VVIP sits for his Nuna, Daeyoung, Kyungmi, His parents, B2ST's Members and Daeyoung's parents. They all knew what's his plan is. Only Daeyoung doesn't know. Seohyun is replaced by another trainee at SMEnt. Before the show Daeyoung was approached by SNSD. They were apologizing on what their maknae did to kyungmi. Minho also approached her and apologized. and then F(x) approached her also. "Dae!" They exclaimed. "We missed you!" They all said at the same time. "Where's Mimi?" Amber asked. "Probably with her Suju samchons. She's with her father since your rehearsal." Daeyoung said. "Aww." they all said probably disappointed since they all wanna play with her. "How long til' we meet our nephew?" They all asked. "Hmm. About two months." Daeyoung said. They bend down and talked to the baby and her stomach. "Baby. Get out of Mommy's tummy. We all wanna meet you." They all exclaimed. Suddenly the baby kicked. "Ouch!" Daeyoung said. "Why?" They all asked scared. "Nothing. He just kicked. Aigoo. I guess he want to meet you all too already." Daeyoung said. Suddenly Kyuhyun entered the room. "Yah!Don't stress her too much." Kyuhyun said jokingly. "Eomma." Kyungmi said. But before she could transfer to her eomma her F(x) Imo's take turns in carrying her already. "YAh!Be careful. Don't hurt my princess." Kyuhyun said. "Protective much?" Daeyoung said to him. Kyuhyun just glared at her. He bend down and talked to his unborn son. "Off course. RIght buddy." He said his "GIRLFRIEND'S" tummy. "Aish. Kyu stop doing that. It's annoying you know?" Daeyoung said joking. "You should have gotten used to it. I've been doing that for about 3 months now. And there's still 2 months left." Kyuhyun said putting on his famous evil smirk. "Aish. Fine. Kyungmi come here already. I need to change your clothes." Daeyoung said. "I'll do it." Kyuhyun said. "Mwo?Wae?" Daeyoung said. "Just sit down. Ok." Kyuhyun said. For the past 2 months eversince Daeyoung was diagnosed with pre eclampsia. Everyone around her are afraid that the slightest thing she will do will harm her and the baby. After 2 hours or so the concert started. The SM artist did their openning number. After the openning number the SM artists perforemed with an arrangement of SNSD, SHINee, F(x) and SuJu all through out the concert. Finally the most awaited part of the SM artists arrived. They have been helping Kyuhyun with it. Then Super Junior Started to sing Marry U..

 

Play Marry U by Super Junior

 

 

 

 

"Can we ask Daeyoung to come up on stage." Leeteuk said. Donghae escorted her to the stage. "What's this?" Daeyoung totally confused. Kyuhyun approached her.

Love ~ Oh Baby my girl

You are my everything
My dazzling beautiful bride
You are a gift from god

(A/N: Will be sang by Kyuhyun. And all of the would you marry me parts. if you know what I mean.)
We'll be very happy, your black eyes well up with tears
Even if your black mesmerizing hair turn white
My Love
My Daeyoung
I swear I love you

Saying I love you everyday in my life is what I want to do most

Would you marry me?
I want to love you, treasure you and live with you

I want you to lean on my shoulders each time you sleep

With this heart of mine, will you accept me?

To accompany you for the whole life time
I do
To love you
I do

Regardless of snow and rain, I will be there to protect you
I do
Let me be the one to protect you
My love

You wearing the white bridal gown
Me wearing the suit
Both of us walking in sync towards the stars and moon
I swear
No lies, no suspicion
My dearest princess would you stay with me?

Even if we are becoming older
We will smile and live on

Would you marry me?
Are you willing to live the rest of your life with me?

No matter how weary and tired we are
I do
I will always be by your side
I do

The days when we spent together
I do
Everyday my heart will be thankful
My love

Since a long time ago
I have prepared this for you
Please take this shiny ring in my hand

Just like the mood today, remember the promise that we are making now
Would you marry me?

The only thing that I can give you is love
Although it is insignificant
Even though there are areas which I lack
I will protect the love between us, me and you
But let's make a promise
No matter what happens we will still be in love
And even so
Everyday in my heart will be thankful

 

Kyuhyun:
 

Will you marry me?

Daeyoung:
I do~

 

After the song Kyuhyun asked Daeyoung again. "Yun Daeyoung. I know You have gone through so much because of me. I'm sorry for being stupid and foolish. But again. for the 2nd time around. Yun Daeyoung. Will you marry me?" Kyuhyun said to Daeyoung in front of many elfs, shawols, sones. "Say yes!" Every fandom is chanting specially the ELF's and Gaemers. "Daeyoung?" Kyuhyun said. "I don't what to say Kyu. But. YES! Yes. I will marry you again." Daeyoung said through tears. All the fandoms shouted at what daeyoung said. Kyuhyun put their old engagement ring on Daeyoung's Ring finger. The one he gave to her when he first ask her to marry him. By that time all the SM artists are congratulating them. Kyungmi went up on stage and joined her eomma and appa. They carried Kyungmi in between them and kissed her cheeks at the same time. "Eomma and Appa loves you so much Mimi." They said to kyungmi. "Kyungmi Loves Eomma and Appa Very much also. Sarangahae. And also my baby brother. Eomma, Appa don't forget him." She said playfully. "Yes, Baby we love him so much too." They said to their playful daughter. 

 

After the concert. They headed home. By home. They mean their old house. "I missed this place." Daeyoung said. "Me too. Thank you." Kyuhyun said hugging daeyoung. "Thank you for what?" Daeyoung said confused. "Thank you for accepting me again. Thank you for Kyungmi. Thank you for our Baby Boy. Thank you for everything." He said. "It's nothing kyuhyun." Daeyoung said. "I Love You!" Kyuhyun said. "I Love You Too!" Daeyoung said. "I already fixed our old bedroom and I fixed the old room that was supposed to be Mimi's baby's room to our baby boys room. And the spare room to Mimi's room. I bet she will like it." Kyuhyun said. "Jinjja?" Daeyoung asked. "3,2,1" Daeyoung and Kyuhyun said. "Eomma. Appa" Kyungmi called her parents. "Told you!" Kyuhyun said. "Coming our princess." They both said going up. "Do you like your room princess?" Kyuhyun asked. "Ne, Appa. Kamsahamnida. Saranghae." Kyungmi said kissing her appa on the cheek. Kyuhyun just ruffled Mimi's hair. Since their back on the house their old maid came back and they hires 3 new maids. Actually Kyuhyun's parents hired it. The Body guard is still with them. Kyuhyun dress mimi up with her Pj's. Daeyoung and him tucked mimi in bed and to bed themselves. 

 

The next day they went to Daeyoung's Weekly check up and brought kyungmi for her monthly check up. Since they called to be listed already they did not need to wait in line. The doctor said that Daeyoung is fine for now but they still need to be careful just incase. The baby is already in Birth position so there is nothing to worry about. Daeyoung needs to be checked up before her due date. Her due date is on June 21. "What?My Son has the same birthdate as Ryeowook?" Kyuhyun said. "How sweet." He added. Besides that the doctor said the baby is perfectly fine so nothing to worry about. Kyungmi had her check up also and the doctor said she's perfectly fine also. She's a perfectly healthy little girl. There is still 2 months to go but boy Kyuhyun can't wait to see his Mini me. All of their friends can't wait to see Little Kyuhyun. Off course the grand parents from both sides also. They decided to get married after the baby is born. Off course when Daeyoung has fully recovered from giving birth. But they have planned it already. Everybody's happy that everything is going well.

 

A/N: YES! Daeyoung accepted Kyu's proposal. Off course with the help of us ELFs. hehe Omo! what a sweet way to propose. It only means that kyu is not afraid anymore. Because he did it in front of his fans.. unlike before.. Again thanks for reading.. Don't forget to leave a comment. again Neomu neomu Kamsahamnida..:)