Kyungmi's Birthday Part 2

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody's POV

 

Minho went back to Daeyoung's room carrying Kyungmi. Kyungmi's really talkative now eventhough she don't say inaudible words. "Kyungmi." daeyoung said but Kyungmi ignored her. she was too busy playing with the toy Minho gave her. "Aigoo..mimi don't like eomma anymore?" Daeyoung said jokingly at Kyungmi. Kyungmi giggled. "Aish..you're samchon spoiled you too much." Daeyoung said. "Mwo?" Minho said half laughing. Tomorrow will be their flight back to South Korea. Will Kuyhyun find out about the real identity of Kyungmi?

 

*********************************************************************************************************

*the next day*

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

I woke up early so i can double check if i packed all the necessary things specially Kyungmi's things. I woke Minho up which is sleeping on the spare bed near Kyungmi's crib. "Minho." I said waking him up. He stirs from his sleep. "Uhmm." He said grogily. "You need to wake up. We need to get ready for our flight." I said to him. " Okay." He said siting up. Kyungmi still asleep. I'll wake her up later since it's easy to bathe and dress her. After I took a bathe and got dress Minho followed.I wore this http://pic.tradeage.com/2011-korean-style-fashion-ladies-cotton-cardigan-sweaters-shell-button-stripe-sweaters-544792.jpeg . I woke up kyungmi. since she also has a bathroom inside her room i don't have to wait for minho to finish. I bathe her and dress her this http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/111434237/embroidery_baby_dress.jpg . "Are you excited?You're going to see Uncle Dujun and Haraboji and Halmonee." I said to her. She started to baby talk again. She really is talkative right now. Sometimes I make her say eomma but she epicly fail at trying. She is so cute when she's starting to baby talk. "You're so talkative." I said pinching her. She giggled. She got her appa's evilness.(A/N: Like father like daughter..lol) She will sometimes hit me and Minho when we're playing with her and she'll laugh. Sometimes she'll bit Minho's arm since she's teething she likes to bite on something. Aish. Now i can hide the fact that she's Kyuhyun's daughter. Only Leeteuk oppa knows that she's Kyuhyun's Daughter. After getting dressed Minho then came in Kyungmi's bedroom. "C'mon. Mr. Stevens already put all your luggage inside the car. Let's eat breakfast first before going to the airport." Minho said. After eating breakfast we all got inside the car and went to the airport.

 

*at the airport*

Nobody's POV

 

Daeyoung, Minho and Kyungmi arrived at the airport exactly 3 hours before the flight. They checked their luggages and waited to board the flight. Kyungmi is now sleeping in Minho's arms.

(Voice Promter) Paging all the passengers of Flight KE579 bound to Seoul, South Korea. The Plane is boarding now.

All three of them boarded the plane. Daemin went to Korea earlier to make sure everything is fixed already for the party. Daemin, Dujun and the B2ST's members , Mr and Mrs. Yun and Amber and the rest of F(x) is gonna wait for them at the airport at Seoul. Since B2ST and F(x) don't have schedule on that day.

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

After a long flight we finally reached Seoul. As we were going out of the arrival area. I saw my big brother and sister, my mom and dad, B2ST and F(X) members. "Aww.." they all exclaimed when they saw Kyungmi. Before I knew it Yoseop is carrying her already. "Yah." I said at them jokingly. "It's like you miss mimi more than me." I said. "What are you feeding my Goddaughter?" Yoseop asked jokingly. I just laughed at him. I really miss this bunch. "I missed you!" Amber said while giving me her bone crashing hug. "aww..i missed you too." I said to her. Dujun oppa then walked up to me and hugged me. "I miss you princess." he said to me. "I missed you too oppa." I said and pecked his cheeks. after that we all went to have dinner together. They were all delighted to see me, mimi and Minho. They all wanted to take turns at carrying mimi. "Hey. Be careful." I said. Kyungmi just stared at them with confused look then will look at me for permission if she can let them carry her. Minho and I told her not to entertain strangers. Dujun oppa then spoke. "Yah. be careful. If something happens to my niece you're all dead." Dujun oppa said.I laughed at his overprotectiveness over his niece.

 

Nobody's POV

 

Everybody was excited to carry Kyungmi. "Hi baby. I'm Aunt Krystal." Krystal said to kyungmi while getting her from Minho. Minho just chuckled. "I'm Aunt Amber." Amber said to kyungmi while krystal is carrying her."I'm Aunt Luna." Luna said. "I'm Aunt Sulli." Sulli said. "and I'm Aunt Victoria." Victoria said. "Hey. It's our turn." Hyunseung said getting Kyungmi form the F(x) members. "Hi Kyungmi. I'm Uncle Hyunseung." Hyunseung said. "I'm Uncle Junhyung." Junhyung said. "I'm Uncle Gikwang." Gikwang said. "And I'm Uncle Dongwoon" Dongwoon said lastly. Kyungmi just giggled at the sight of them. I guess she's also happy to see so many people around her. When Kyungmi's eyes landed on Yoseop she lifts her hands up and cooed signalling him that she wants to be carried by him. "Aww..You want samchon to carry you?" Yoseop said while getting kyungmi from hyunseung. "Aigoo. I guess kyungmi's gonna be a spoiled baby by her aunts and uncles." Daemin and Daeyoung said. They just all laughed. While the others is busy talking with each other and playing with Kyungmi Daemin handed Daeyoung the guest list

 

Official Guest List

 

B2ST Members

Super Junior Members (Except Heechul and Hangeng)

F(x) Members

SNSD Members

UKiss Members

SHINee Members

Secret's Members

Sistar Members

FT Island Members

(A/N: Assume that these Idol groups are close friends with Daeyoung. And you all know why i put except heechul and hangeng right? and the party will not just be Kyungmi's Birthday party it will also be Daeyoung's and Minho's Welcome back party and also assume that some of the idols have babies already or they brought with them their niece or nephew..^___________^)

After Daeyoung read the guest list. Daemin asked her if she's sure of inviting Kyuhyun. Daeyoung said she's sure. After all they promised to be friends and forget about the past. Daemin is just afraid that kyuhyun might find out about the identity of Kyungmi.

 

After dinner they all went to their dorms. Except for Minho and Dujun. they stayed for a while in Daeyoung's apartment. They helped her tidy things up. Besides Dujun's Dorm is just 3 floors up and Minho is gonna sleep there so he can help daeyoung take care of Kyungmi.Tomorrow is Kyungmi's birthday and also her appa's birthday. Is he going to attend Kyungmi's party?

 

A/N: Here the part 2. There will be a part 3..and that will be the party proper. what do you think of this chapter? don't forget to leave a comment. ^_________^ Neomu Kamsahamnida. Specially to peodbear, ChoKyuLateLove, AnotherDaydreamer. Thanks for your comments. because of your comments i strive to write better and also to my other subscribers. hope you like this chapter..^______^