Seohyun's Plan

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

 

Seohyun's POV

 

God damn it. Why are they taking so long?What are they talking about. And shoot. That is pregnant again. With Kyuhyun's child. I can't lose oppa again. I just got married with him. If he decided to have a divorce i'm not gonna end up the loser. I'm gonna make sure that 's life is going to be like hell before she gets kyuhyun from me again. Finally. they get out of the room. I can see that MY husband's eyes are red and puffy. Probably he cried. What did she do to my oppa? I glared at her. When I looked at Kyuhyun He's glaring at me also. What the hell? Doesn't he really love me? I swear to God if he's gonna leave me just because of her I'm gonna do something. 

 

                             *************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

"Seohyun we need to talk." I said to Seohyun after we got out of the and went inside the car. "Wae?" She asked. "Let's have a divorce." I said without thinking twice. "Mworago?" She started. "Why?Did that tell you to have a divorce with me because that kd. ANDWAE!" She said shouting the last part. "YAH! Don't you dare call her . In the first place i didn't really love you. I thought i love you. But NO! I still love Daeyoung. And seeing her suffer again because of me kills me again and again. I was just forced in this relationship just because our fans wanted to and I was just forced to Marry you because of your parents. Even my parents doesn't like you." I said not thinking twice. "Mwo?So you're saying you just married me because my parents and our fans wanted to not because you really liked me?" She said now half crying. "YES!" I said firmly and hakf shouting. "I hate you kyu! I hate you. You'll regret ever hurting me over and over again!" She said and going out of the car. 

 

*After 1 Month*

 

Nobody's POV

 

After their conversation in the car. The next day Kyuhyun filed for divorce. It's hard to convince Seohyun to sign the Divorce papers. It's been 1 month already but she still doesn't want. "I'm not gonna lose here without any fight." Seohyun said to herself while dressing up for another hearing of their divorce case. "You've messed with the wrong person Cho Kyuhyun. Now let us see whose gonna win and will get hurt the most here." Seohyun said to herself again before going to her car and went to the district attourney's office. When she got there Kyuhyun is already there with his lawyer. "Seohyun-ah" He said. "Kyuhyun-ssi." Seohyun said to him back. After that they talked about the divorce case. As usual for the last 1 month kyuhyun's party is still practically pursuading Seohyun to sign the divorce papers. Surprisingly. Seohyun signed the papers. Finally after 1 month of waiting. "Jeongmal Kamsahamnida Seohyun-ah" Kyuhyun said. "Aniyo." Seohyun said. "Wait for your biggest surprise Kyuhyun. You may got what you want now. But wait til'  you see what my surprise is." Seohyun thought to herself.

 

After a week Daeyoung and kyuhyun regularly meet for daeyoung's check. Daeyoung is now adviced to have a weekly check up because of her condition. After her 22nd week her doctors finds symptoms of pre-eclampsia (A/N: if you don't know about pre-elampsia see this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre_eclampsia) and her pregnancy is in critical condition. If she will not follow the doctor's prescription she might lose the baby or worse she might die because of it. So kyuhyun tries not to stress her out. They let Mimi stay with her grandparents house so Daeyoung will not be stressed out. She still sees mimi but only once a week. Today Daeyoung and Kyuhyun decided to take Mimi with them so that they can take her to the mall. Since it's her birthday and also Kyuhyun's (A/N: Everybody now knows about kyuhyun's past marriage with her and about mimi. I am so lazy to elaborate things right now so i might just add it as a bonus chapter after I finish the story. and Jaejoong and her broke up and she is now patching things up with kyuhyun..yay! jaejoong and her are still gonna be partners as duo later on and are good friends..now back to the story)

 

After the approval of Daeyoung's Doctor that she can go to the mall with kyuhyun and mimi they went straight to the mall since mimi is so excited. They first went to the baby's section at mall. Mimi and Kyuhyun pick out things for the baby. Like, booties, Bibs, jumpers and etc. They end up buying so much for the baby. "Aigoo. The baby is still not born but i can sense that he is gonna be a spoiled baby." Daeyoung said. "Off course! With me around now. He will be more spoiled than Mimi here." He said. "Aish. I don't wanna have a too much spoiled baby boy cause it may end up as evil as you." I said jokingly. "Yah!I'm not that evil." He said using his aegyo. "Stop doing aegyo it doesn't suit you!" I said. After that the three of us went to the amusement park. but since i can't ride the rides i only sat on a bench only and waited for them to come back. After every ride Kyuhyun and Mimi will come back and Mimi will tell me how the ride went. "Eomma. I don't wanna ride that anymore. It's scary." Mimi said. "Mwo?Your appa let you ride that." Daeyoung said. "Ne." Mimi said. "Yah! Cho Kyuhyun. Why did you let her ride that." Daeyoung said. "She said she wants to ride it." Kyuhyun said. "Appa. I Wanna ride that one." Kyungmi said running towards the ride already. "Mimi. Wait." Kyuhyun said. Since there was so many people that day Kyuhyun lost site of his daughter. "Cho Kyungmi. Where are you?" He said half shouting and already panicking where her daughter went. Hours went by and he still can't find his daughter. Kyuhyun doesn't want to stress Daeyoung but how can he tell her that Kyungmi is missing. He went to the Customers service to ask if anyone left a lost girl there but they said no one did. Kyuhyun is now panicking. he went back to daeyoung hoping that Kyungmi is with her. "Daeyoung. Is mimi with you already?" Kyuhyun asked. "Mwo? I thought you 2 were together. Kyuhyun what's happening?" Daeyoung asked as calmly as she could. "Kyungmi's missing." Kyuhyun said. Luckily Daeyoung knows what might happen to her so she stayed calmed. Since she doesn't want to lose the baby. "Let's report it to the police kyu. Palli." Daeyoung said.

 

The two went to the police station and reported it. The station where they reported it notified all the pollice station nation wide Suddenly his phone rang. The number is not on his contact list so he panicked even more. He started thinking that maybe Kyungmi is kidnapped.

 

*phone convo*

 

Calling...

 

+83xxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Kyuhyun: Yeoboseyo. Nuguseyo?

xxx: Good thing you answered. Now listen very carefully. We got your daughter.

Kyuhyun: Mwo?Where's my daughter?

xxx: Oh. She's here with me? Wanna hear her. 

Kyungmi: Apppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllppppppppp Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I Doooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn''''''''ttttttttttttttttttttttt Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa beeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*SHOUTING*

Kyuhyun: Kyungmi.

xxx: *talking in background noise* Shut that kid up!

Oh. Where were we? Oh yes. If you wanna see your daughter alive go to this address  4253 xxxx building xxxx street xxxxx. And don't bring any police with you or your daughter dies.*Hunged up*

Kyuhyun: Yobeoseyo. Yobeoseyo.

 

*End of Phone Phone convo*

 

Kyungmi's POV

 

 

 "Appa. I Wanna ride that one." I said running towards the ride already. But before i reached the ride someone grabbed me and put a hanky on my nose and I immediately lose conciousness. I woke up all tied up and with a duct tape on my mouth. I wanted to shout but i couldn't because of the duct tape on my mouth. My wrists and ankles hurts because of the ropes that tied them. All i can do now is cry. Appa, Eomma, Imo, Harabeoji, Halmeoni Help me please. I don't wanna die. I'm still a baby and i still wanna see my baby brother. Suddenly someone spoke. "Oh. You're awake now." A guy said. "We better call your father now." Another guy said. Then suddenly someone familiar came out of the dark. "Hi Kyungmi. Did you miss me?" She said. It was Seohyun-ssi. Appa's wife before and my step mom. "Seohyun-ssi. Help me." I said by the time the first guy removed the duct tape from my mouth. "Now. There there why would I do that?" Seohyun said to kyungmi. "All you did was get me in trouble with your appa. And now he broke up with me because of you and your stupid mother and your baby brother. Well, I guess i just hit two birds with one stone. With your mother's condition she might lose your baby brother or worse she might die." Seohyun said. "NO! Eomma will not die. My Brother will not die." Kyungmi said crying. Then the other guy spoke. "Talk to your father now!" He said. "Apppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllppppppppp Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I Doooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn''''''''ttttttttttttttttttttttt Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa beeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I said shouting. "There there Mimi. If your appa is nice to not bring any police tomorrow you might get out of here alive but if he does bring police with him. You might never see your Eomma and Appa again." Seohyun said. You might think with kyungmi's age she might not understand what's happening but Kyungmi's different she very smart. Smarter than the kid her own age. She thinks like a ten year old. That's why she thinks that way. My, My seohyun. You really will kill an innocent child just because of revenge?

 

A/N: Omo! Seohyun kidnapped Mimi..>__< what will happen  to her now? Kyuhyun you better do something quick. Omo! Too much stress on daeyoung is bad. Please don't let anything happen to mimi or else i will personally kill Seohyun Myself. Some clarification. Kyungmi already 3 years old here in korean age 2 in her western age.  Anyways don't forget to leave a comment again. Neomu  neomu Kamsahamnida to my new subscribers and old subscribers..^_______^

 

It's Kyuhyun Oppa's Birthday Already..

 

kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos

 

Saengilchukhahamnida Kyuhyun Oppa.

 

Saranghaeyo! Super Junior Hwaiting!