What?I'm Pregnant? But..

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

*After 1 Month*

 

Nobody's POV

 

Cube Entertainment is busy with all their Idols promotions. They were also busy preparing Daeyoung and Jaejoong for their Debut as a Duo. Their Duo's name is "Letter to Heaven". I don't know about the history of it but Mr. Hong gave that name to them.(A/N: I don't know what got into me why i thought of that name..hahaha)  They recorded 3 of the songs already. Which is a remake of some songs rearranged to be a duet song. Since both daeyoung and kyuhyun are busy kyungmi is at her Aunt Daemin's house. Sometimes at her Aunt Ahra's House. Jaejoong and Daeyoung are now pretty close to each other because of being with each other for a month. They discovered some similiarities of their personality already. While at practice Daeyoung suddenly felt dizzy and suddenly fainted. Is it because she's exhausted or are there other reasons for this?

 

                           ******************************************************************************************************

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

We were practicing our song when suddenly i felt dizzy and next thing i knew I woke up on a hospital bed with an IV line on my right hand. I saw jaejoong reading a news paper on the sofa inside my hospital room. "Oh, You're awake. Are you alright?" Jaejoong asked me. "Yes. I'm Alright." I said. "What happened to me?" I asked jaejoong. "You fainted while on practice. Sadly we still don't know what you're problem is. We are still waiting for the doctor and the results." Jaejoong said. "oh. I only remembred feeling dizzy and after that in woke up here." I said. While we were talking the doctor came in. "Daeyoung. You're awake." Doctor Lee said. "Hi Doctor Lee. It's been a while since i saw you." I said.(A/N: it's the same doctor on one of the chapter.) "Nice to see you again daeyoung. ANd about your result. I have good news for you." Doctor Lee said. "Oh, Good news?" I said totally confused. "You're 3 weeks pregnant." Doctor Lee said. "Excuse me?csan repeat that?" I asked again to make sure i heard right. "You're 3 weeks pregnant daeyoung." Doctor Lee said. "What?I'm What?" I said panic in my voice. I don't have a boyfriend so how did? Wait. Something really happened between me and Kyuhyun the night we got drunk. Holy crap. "I tought you're not married anymore?" Jaejoong asked confused also. "I'm not." I said staring blankly at  the wall. How can i tell kyu i'm pregnant with his child again? He is getting married 2 weeks from now. I can't ruin his life just because of a mistake we did 1 month ago.

 

Nobody's POV

 

Daeyoung is still not sure if she will keep the baby and to whether she will tell it to kyu. She's so confused right now. Seeing that Seohyun and him are really happy with their relationship. Her manager and CEO still doesn't know about this. She can't just get inside Mr. Hong's Office and break the ice. "Hey, Guess what Mr. Hong. I'm Pregnant." She can't just say it like that. She called her big brother and tell it to him. Off course being the protective big brother he is he got mad but then comforted his sister. Soon Her manager and CEO found out and told her to just have a break. They say they can pospone the promotion of the album.
Jaejoong also agreed.But Daeyoung still doesn't know what to do.

 

A/N: Oh no! Will daeyoung keep the baby or not? Sorry for another fairly boring chapter. thanks for still reading though.

 

Guys please answer this poll: