The Arrival of Little Kyumin

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

After the song Kyuhyun asked Daeyoung again. "Yun Daeyoung. I know You have gone through so much because of me. I'm sorry for being stupid and foolish. But again. for the 2nd time around. Yun Daeyoung. Will you marry me?" Kyuhyun said to Daeyoung in front of many elfs, shawols, sones. "Say yes!" Every fandom is chanting specially the ELF's and Gaemers. "Daeyoung?" Kyuhyun said. "I don't what to say Kyu. But. YES! Yes. I will marry you again." Daeyoung said through tears. All the fandoms shouted at what daeyoung said. Kyuhyun put their old engagement ring on Daeyoung's Ring finger. The one he gave to her when he first ask her to marry him. By that time all the SM artists are congratulating them. Kyungmi went up on stage and joined her eomma and appa. They carried Kyungmi in between them and kissed her cheeks at the same time. "Eomma and Appa loves you so much Mimi." They said to kyungmi. "Kyungmi Loves Eomma and Appa Very much also. Sarangahae. And also my baby brother. Eomma, Appa don't forget him." She said playfully. "Yes, Baby we love him so much too." They said to their playful daughter. 

 

After the concert. They headed home. By home. They mean their old house. "I missed this place." Daeyoung said. "Me too. Thank you." Kyuhyun said hugging daeyoung. "Thank you for what?" Daeyoung said confused. "Thank you for accepting me again. Thank you for Kyungmi. Thank you for our Baby Boy. Thank you for everything." He said. "It's nothing kyuhyun." Daeyoung said. "I Love You!" Kyuhyun said. "I Love You Too!" Daeyoung said. "I already fixed our old bedroom and I fixed the old room that was supposed to be Mimi's baby's room to our baby boys room. And the spare room to Mimi's room. I bet she will like it." Kyuhyun said. "Jinjja?" Daeyoung asked. "3,2,1" Daeyoung and Kyuhyun said. "Eomma. Appa" Kyungmi called her parents. "Told you!" Kyuhyun said. "Coming our princess." They both said going up. "Do you like your room princess?" Kyuhyun asked. "Ne, Appa. Kamsahamnida. Saranghae." Kyungmi said kissing her appa on the cheek. Kyuhyun just ruffled Mimi's hair. Since their back on the house their old maid came back and they hires 3 new maids. Actually Kyuhyun's parents hired it. The Body guard is still with them. Kyuhyun dress mimi up with her Pj's. Daeyoung and him tucked mimi in bed and to bed themselves. 

 

The next day they went to Daeyoung's Weekly check up and brought kyungmi for her monthly check up. Since they called to be listed already they did not need to wait in line. The doctor said that Daeyoung is fine for now but they still need to be careful just incase. The baby is already in Birth position so there is nothing to worry about. Daeyoung needs to be checked up before her due date. Her due date is on June 21. "What?My Son has the same birthdate as Ryeowook?" Kyuhyun said. "How sweet." He added. Besides that the doctor said the baby is perfectly fine so nothing to worry about. Kyungmi had her check up also and the doctor said she's perfectly fine also. She's a perfectly healthy little girl. There is still 2 months to go but boy Kyuhyun can't wait to see his Mini me. All of their friends can't wait to see Little Kyuhyun. Off course the grand parents from both sides also. They decided to get married after the baby is born. Off course when Daeyoung has fully recovered from giving birth. But they have planned it already. Everybody's happy that everything is going well.

 

                          **********************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody's POV

 

Everybody was busy preparing for Ryeowook's Birthday. Except Daeyoung. She's somewhat excited at the same time afraid because any moment now her water might broke because it's her due date. It doesn't necessarily mean that she'll give birth on the exact date the doctor calculated but still. She and Kyungmi is at Kyuhyun's room in the dorm. Kyungmi fell asleep while sleeping. Daeyoung on the other hand is just reading a magazine. Every now and then the members check on her specially Kyuhyun. After preparing the lunch party for Ryeowook everybody gathered at the dining table at the dorm. They didn't wake up Kyungmi because she might throw a tantrum. Everybody sang Ryeowook happy birthday and ate lunch. Everybody talks about their life how they would be without them being with Super Junior. After Lunch Daeyoung and Kyuhyun lie down beside their daughter to take a nap. Daeyoung hugged her daughter then Kyuhyun hugged them both. After a min Daeyoung stood up and went to the kitchen to get something to drinnk when the unexpected happened. Her water broke. That means the baby is going to be out soon. She immediately called Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun." She said. "Uhm. What's wrong babe?" He said. "Kyuhyun. It's time. My water just broke." She said careful not to wake up Kyungmi. "What?C'mon." Kyuhyun said standing up and getting the bag that they prepared earlier just in case this happens and the car keys. "Hyung. Please look after Mimi. Daeyoung's water just broke." Kyuhyun said. 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I drove to the hospital. It only took us 15 minutes to arrive. When we arrived at the emergency room I called for a nurse to help Daeyoung. The nurse immediately put daeyoung on a hospital bed while I arrange everything. After getting a room. The nurse put an IV drip on Daeyoung and other things on her. They called already Dr. Lee. When Dr. Lee arrived she said that Daeyoung is still not fully dilated(A/N: I don't what that means. I just read it on wikipedia..hehe) and stil have to wait until she is. After like 3 hours of waiting Dr. Lee said she is ready. They wheeled her to the delivery room. By that time all my hyungs are there, my parents and nuna, Daeyoung's parents, Daeyoung's Eonnie and oppa. After like an eternity. Actually it's only like 2 hours. Dr. Lee came out. "Kyuhyun. The baby's out. Congratulations. It's a boy." Dr. Lee said. After that Dr. Lee said that I can go inside. Only me. I went inside and saw the tired daeyoung holding our little boy. "Daeyoung." I said kissing her forehead. "Hi there buddy." I said to our little angel. "He's your appa baby." Daeyoung talked to him. "Wanna carry him?" Daeyoung asked me. I only nodded. She handed me our baby. Waaaaaah. He looks just like me. Kya. I have a mini me. Suddenly the baby yawned. Aww. So cute. "What do you think we should call him kyu?" Daeyoung asked. "Hmm." I thought for a moment. "Since we have a Kyungmi. Why don't we call him Kyumin?(A/N: I'm A Kyumin shipper..hehe)" I asked her. "That's a great name. Cho Kyumin. I like it." She said. 

 

Nobody's POV

 

When daeyoung was wheeled back to her room everybody was excited to see little Kyumin. "Yah!Why does Kyungmi and Kyumin look like Kyuhyun-ssi?" Dujun jokingly said. "Off course we have great genes." Kyuhyun joked and everyone laughed. Everyone took turns to carry little Kyumin. "Yah! Be careful." Kyuhyun said. "Let the grandparents see their grandson." Kyuhyun said. With that Donghae who was carrying Kyumin at that time gave Him to his grandparents on his father's side. "Aigoo. He really looks like Kyu when he was little." Kyuhyun's mother said. After that they give him to his grandparents on his mother's side. After that someone arrived a little late. "Appa!" Kyungmi said crying. "Oh. What happened baby?" Kyuhyun said. "Mr. Park doesn't wanna bring me here." Kyungmi said. "Shh.I'll talk to him later okay. Uljjimayo. You want your baby brother to cry also?" Kyuhyun calmed her down. Her face suddenly lit up. "Mwo?My baby brother's here already?" She said. Her eyes got bigger when she saw the baby her Halmoni on her mother's side is carrying. "Appa. Why is his eyes still closed?" Curious Kyungmi asked. "Because he's still a new born. In a few days he will start to open his eyes." Kyuhyun explained to his daughter. "Hi. I'm your nuna." Kyungmi said. Kyuhun can't help but smile at the cute gesture of his daughter towards her baby brother. After that everyone went home. Kyungmi will be staying with her Super Junior samchons since her grandparents on both sides has business trips and her imos on both sides are busy also. Since most of SuJu doesn't have schedule they volunteered on taking care of Evil Kyungmi.(A/N: She's as mischievous as her father..wahaha) Kyuhyun stayed behind to take care of Daeyoung and Little Kyumin.

 

A/N: Aigoo. Welcome Little Kyumin. :) Sorry I at writing this kinds of stuff..keke don't forget to leave a comment. :) and a little clarification. Jaejoong will still be daeyoung's partner and they will still debut as a duo but as of relationship they're just friends now. I'm just lazy to put it in the story. Sorry about that, It's my midterms but I'm not reviewing instead I'm writing here..keke I have an exam on my mandarin class tomorrow..>< Wish me luck guys..and guys i think this story will end soon..:( But i'm still not sure..>< anyways thanks again.