Finally Part 1

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Day

 

Nobody’s POV


Daeyoung and Kyuhyun don’t know that there were at the same shopping mall that day. When kyungmi started crying. Kyuhyun is one of the passersby who looked they’re way. Oh my God. Kyuhyun. That’s Daeyoung and your daughter you pabo. Why didn’t you recognize her. They were walking on the same mall but didn’t bumped into each other. Whoa, fate wanted to play a game?



Kyuhyun’s POV



Oh. Why is that baby crying. Wait. That back looks familiar. STOP IT KYUHYUN! It can’t be her. Remember you’re here to try clear your head about her. Aish…I think I’m hallucinating. “Hyung..Are you all right?” Henry asked. “Huh? Aah. Yes I’m fine.” Kyuhyun said with a faint smile. “Should we get something to eat?” Henry asked. “Sure.” Kyuhyun said still on a dazed.



Daeyoung’s POV



Aww..Kyungmi looks cute when she’s sleeping. How I wished Minho was her father. Minho really knows how to take care of a baby. And sometimes can get a little too over protective of her. Kyungmi fell asleep on Minho’s arms. Aish what are you saying Daeyoung. Wait. Am I Falliing for him?No. I Promised myself I won’t love again. I don’t wanna experience the pain I felt when Kyuhyun and I got separated. And I’m still barely moving on. “Aren’t you tired?” I asked Minho. “Aniyo, and besides she’s not as heavy as you think.” Minho said half laughing. “Yah.” I said half laughing myself. “Let’s grab something to eat. I’m kinda hungry with all the shopping we did. We brought with us Kyungmi’s stroller. But she doesn’t seem to like to ride on it. She prefers being carried by me or Minho. “Minho, you can put her down already. She will not know already. She’s fast asleep.” I said to him. He laid Kyungmi down her stroller. We went to the food court to find something to eat. I decided to eat burger and fries. Minho got the same. Kyungmi is still fast asleep inside her stroller with her pacifier on

.

Minho’s POV



Aish…Why do I feel like this? Am I falling for her? I feel like I wanted to protect her and Kyungmi like a father and a husband would do. Aish…Why do I feel like this. I know I can’t be as perfect as Kyuhyun hyung. But why do I feel like this whenever I’m with them. Aish Minho..stop it.



Nobody’s POV



 As Minho and Daeyoung were eating. Kyuhyun and henry passed by the seats where they were seated. What Daeyoung did not know that Kyuhyun is in Canada. And that they’re at the same place that day. And the most surprising thing she didn’t know is that he is gonna watch the showcase tomorrow. They almost met two times this day. What will be their reaction when they see each other on UT’s COM Showcase tomorrow? Is Daeyoung and Minho falling for each other? What will be Kyuhyun’s reaction when he finds out that Denise and Daeyoung is the same person.

 

                           ***********************************************************************************************************

 

Nobody’s POV

 

It’s UT’s COM Showcase day. Minho stayed at Daeyoung’s house. (A/N: The house she’s in is their family’s house there. So expect it to have a guest room) since it was near UT. Daeyoung and Minho were not as nervous as 3 days before. They perfected all their dance routines and songs. The two were in short a “perfectionist”. They have to be in UT’s big auditorium. As in big. It can hold at least 2000 people. They have to be there at 8 am sharp. They have their general rehearsal before the main event at 3 in the afternoon.

Daemin also slept there. She will be taking care of Kyungmi after Daeyoung and Minho left in the morning and the one to take her to the event.

Daeyoung woke up early. She prepared all her things she needed for the practice since her outfits for the event are in the Auditorium's dressing room since yesterday. She took a bath and dressed up. She wore her favorite UT sweatshirt and oversized sweatpants. After that she went to kyungmi’s room. Since she still have plenty of time.

 

Daeyoung’s POV

 

When I entered Kyungmi’s room which is connecting to my room. I was surprised to see Kyungmi already awake. I guess someone is as excited as me. “Hi there princess. Why are you awake so early?” I asked. She just cooed. I giggled at the sight. She is so cute when she does that. If only your appa and me are together we will be the perfect family. I really miss your appa but I guess this is the price I have to pay for the decision I made 1 and a half year ago. Kyungmi suddenly lift her hands up. Signaling me that she wants to be carried. I picked her up. I then went downstairs to eat breakfast with her. I wasn’t surprised when I saw Minho already at the table. “Goodmorning.” I said to him. “Goodmorning. Oh. I see. The princess is also awake now.” He replied. “You wanna carry her?” I asked him. He nodded and eagerly get Kyungmi from me. He played with her for a while while I prepare Kyungmi’s food. I made sure I prepare her food instead of letting the maids do it. When I got back to the dining table I saw Kyungmi happily giggling on Minho’s arm. I swear if you would see them you’d think Minho and Kyungmi are Father and Daughter. How I imagined Kyuhyun doing that to her. Aish. Stop thinking about him. As I approached them I said. “You spoil her too much. Maybe the next time she sees me she’ll look for you instead of me.” I said to him. “Someone’s jealous here.” He teasingly said. “Yah! I’m not jealous. I’m just saying.” I said sounding serious but failing badly because I started to laugh. “What?” He asked.

 

Nobody’s POV

 

After eating, the two put their things at Minho’s car. Minho is the one who will drive today. They reached UT’s Auditorium 30 mins early as usual. They started rehearsing Hush Hush. Then after 2 performances Daeyoung practiced Officially Missing you. (A/N: Daeyoung’s Performances is always after 2 perfs so she can change) Then Starts with goodbye, Then Decode and then she and Minho practiced their duet.

 

After 4 hours of practice. They rested and prepared for the main event. Daeyoung took a nap. Since Kyungmi decided to be grumpy the night before and only fell asleep at around 11 in the evening. After taking a short nap she started to get dressed and get her hair and make up done.

 

=UT’s Conservatory of Music Monthly Showcase=

 

Finally the time of the event came. Now Daeyoung is really getting nervous. She texted her eonnie to bring Kyungmi for a minute inside the backstage. Kyungmi relaxes her eomma a little bit at times like this. Daemin brought Kyungmi to Daeyoung. “aish..eonnie..i’m so nervous now.after realizing how many people were actually going to watch.” Daeyoung said. “aish, Daeyoung you can do it. Right mimi?(A/N: mimi is the nickname of Kyungmi given by Daeyoung’s Eonnie)” Daenim said to her younger sister. “Give eomma a kiss baby.” Daeyoung said. Kyungmi eagerly kiss her eomma. Despite her being 9 months old she can understand now.

 

“Welcome to University of Toronto’s Conservatory of Music Monthly Showcase. As we all know. Blah blah blah..And now let me introduce to you our Months Showcasers. Let’s give a warm round of applause for the University of Toronto’s Conservatory of Music Major in Modern Music Class.”(A/N: I don’t know how to fill the blah blah part so I just put blah blah in it..sorry about that) The MC said.

 

(A/N: Daeyoung’s Performances is always after 2 perfs so she can change..if you get what I mean. And  Imagine that Daeyoung is the one singing on the links I provided)

 

After the introduction Hush Hush started to play. And the spot light focused on Daeyoung. (A/N: I found a performance of taeyeon. Just pretend that taeyeon and the back up dancers are actually her classmates including minho..hehe) Daeyoung was wearing http://www.ministryofretail.com/images/Korean_Dress/D01131d.jpg all jaws were dropped at how y Daeyoung looked. Even if it was long sleeved.Maybe because it was fitted and so short. Even Kyuhyun who didn’t recognize her. Henry was smiling from ear to ear and literally drooling.(A/N:lol)

 

Play Taeyeon’s Hush Hush Performance

 

 

 

 

After that the MC introduce the next two performers. And after that it’s daeyoung’s turn again. The MC introduce her but the MC is using her English name. and Kyuhyun said to himself. That’s why Henry fell in love with her.

 

This time she’s going to sing Officially Missing You with her Guitar and wearing http://www.ministryofretail.com/images/Korean_Dress/D00910a.jpg

except for the shoes she was wearing simple white heels.

Play Officially Missing You (Cover) – Jayesslee

 

 

 

 

After that she sang Starts with Goodbye and was wearing 

http://www.ministryofretail.com/images/Korean_Dress/D00828.jpg

 

Play Carrie Underwood Starts With Goodbye (Cover) Tippy Santos

 

 

 

 

After that She sang Decode and wore http://www.ministryofretail.com/images/Korean_Bottom/B00826b.jpg

 

Play Paramore - Decode

 

 

 

 

And then the last performance is her duet with Minho. Minho wore a Polo and jeans with his high cut shoes. Daeyoung wore http://www.ministryofretail.com/images/Korean_Dress/D01064d.jpg

Minho dramatically entered when his part came. Everyone was thinking the same. "They're a Cute Couple" Except for kyuhyun and Henry. 

 

Play Gotta Go My Own Way (Asian Version) - Nikki Gil

 

 

 

 

Henry was kind of jealous with Minho. Minho knew that Kyuhyun will be there. Kyuhyun said so when he gave the package of Siwon to him. However he did not told him that Daeyoung is his classmate. and that Daeyoung will be performing. He knew he will not recognize Daeyoung anyways. Kyuhyun was also pissed off because he wants "Denise" for himslef also. And the fact that Minho was his Rival with Daeyoung before made him think. "Not Again." He said to himself. 

 

The COM students went out to the stage again for their curtain call(A/N: Is my term right?). With that the MC ended the showcase. Everyone headed to their families. others to the dressing room.

 

To be Continued..

 

A/N: sorry for the cliff hanger..hehe this chapter is way too long to write. And I have to do my Practicum Report anyways.. I will continue it by tomorrow. What do you think about this chapter? Comments are welcomed. Sorry if it looked like rushed. Neomu kamsahamnida to all of you..i promise to write better next chapter..^_________^