Finally Part 2

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Henry was kind of jealous with Minho. Minho knew that Kyuhyun will be there. Kyuhyun said so when he gave the package of Siwon to him. However he did not told him that Daeyoung is his classmate. and that Daeyoung will be performing. He knew he will not recognize Daeyoung anyways. Kyuhyun was also pissed off because he wants "Denise" for himslef also. And the fact that Minho was his Rival with Daeyoung before made him think. "Not Again." He said to himself.


The COM students went out to the stage again for their curtain call(A/N: Is my term right?). With that the MC ended the showcase. Everyone headed to their families. others to the dressing room.

 

                     *****************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Continuation…

 

 

Daeyoung’s POV

 

I swear to God I saw Kyuhyun. Oh My God. Am I hallucinating because of the nervousness. Thank God this is over. I ran towards my Eonnie, Oppa, Eomma and Appa. Oppa, Eomma and Appa flew all the way here to support me. “Dongsaeng. I swear to God you’re better than the other Girl group idols back in Korea. I wonder why you quit.” Dujun Oppa said to me. “Good job princess.” Appa said hugging amg kissing my forehead. “Oh my God Princess. You’re really great.” Eomma said giving me her killer hug. Eonnie was last to approach me. She was carrying now my giggling and happy baby. “I told you. You can do it.” Eonnie said to me smiling. “Did she got grumpy?” I asked her. “Not at all. She was clapping her hands all the time. I guess you have your no. 1 fan here.” Eonnie said. “cooooooooo” Kyungmi said happily and signaling me that she wants to be carried by me. I carried her and hugged her. I giggled at the sight. Just then Minho approached us and hugged us. “You were amazing.Hi, Kyungmi.” He said to me and kyungmi. “You too.” I said blushing. I don’t know but whenever he said something nice to me my heart flutters. Am I falling in love? He then got Kyungmi from me. “Hey! Where are you taking her?”I said to him jokingly. “Somewhere you wouldn’t Find her.” He said teasingly. “Hey!you baby snatcher!Give me back my Kyungmi!” I shouted Jokingly. “Just kidding. I’m taking her backstage. Everyone want’s to meet you’re inspiration. I’ll introduce her to them. You keep talking to your family. I know you miss them so much.” He said. He cares too mush for me and my daughter. After he left with Kyungmi I saw someone approaching me. I think it’s Henry. “Hey!Denise.” Henry said. “Hey Henry! How’ve you been? Sorry if I didn’t kept in touch with you. You know. Busy with School and Mimi.” I said to him. “I’m alright. It’s ok. I know it’s hard to juggle school and being a single mom. Oh. There’s someone I want you to meet.” He said. Then someone familiar approached us. “Daeyoung?”~~”Kyuhyun?” We said at the same time. “What?--Wait.--What? You know each other?” Henry said confused and looking at me then Kyuhyun then at me again.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Finally, Henry will introduce me to Denise. As I approached him. I saw someone familiar. “Daeyoung?”~~”Kyuhyun?” we said at the same time. “What?--Wait.--What? You know each other?” Henry asked confused and looking at me then Daeyoung then me again. “What are you doing here?You're Denise?” I asked her totally ignoring Henry’s question. “I study here. I should be asking you that question. What are you doing here?And Yeah. My English name is Denise. So that makes me Denise.” She said to me. “I’m having a vacation here. So this is where you transferred. That’s why I can’t find you in Japan.” I said to her. I wanted to hug her so badly. Without knowing it I was approaching her and about to hug her. I completely forgot about Henry. “What are you doing?” She said pushing me away. “I missed you so much.” I said. “There’s something you need to know.” She said to me.

 

 

A/N: another cliff hanger..haha Omo.They Finally met. And what will she tell Kyuhyun? Is it about Kyungmi? I guess You’ll have to wait for the next chapter..keke oh..i nearly forgot..Thanks to my new reader’s and subscriber/s..keke hope you’ll support my story til’ the end.. Sarangahaeyo guys.. And neomu kamsahamnida to all..^________________^ Tell me what you think about this chapter..again sorry if you think it's rushed..keke XD Don't unsubscribe please..Sorry if it's lame..just don't unsubscribe..X(