What just happened? From worst to better.

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

Nobody's POV

 

After that Kyuhyun droved to his Ahra Noona's house to leave Mimi there. After leaving Mimi with his sister. They went to a private club where idols usually hang out so that no fans can follow them. They went inside. Many Idols and VVIP were there.(A/N: Just assume it's all the idols you know..I will not mention since i'm so lazy to do so..haha mianhada..>_<) They sat not too far form the bar for them to easily order. As they were talking someone familiar approached them. "Annyeong" He said. "Oh..Yoseop..What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked. "'I just thought of hanging out here. Why are You and Daeyoung here Hyung?" Yoseop asked. "Oh..We are just going to drink...Dae and his boyfriend just broke up." Kyuhyun said. "So that's why i saw daeyoung drunk last night." Yoseop said. "So you're the one that brouht me to my apartment." Daeyong said blushing. "Obviously. hehe" Yoseop said. "Thanks." Daeyoung said. "Well, I gotta go.See you." Yoseop said. "Bye." Daeyoung and Kyuhyun said at the same time. After that Daeyoung amd Kyuhyun Literally drank their hearts out. Kyuhyun and daeyoung couldn't drive so the Manager of the club decided to call for someone to drive for them. Fortunately, the manager found daeyoung's driver's number on her phone and he immediately picked them up. He brought them to daeyoung's apartment since she instructed her driver that when she is drunk do not bring her at her parents house instead bring her at her apartment.

 

Daeyoung's POV 

 

Everything that happened last night was all a blur. and when i woke up i had the worst head ache ever. That's when i remembered that kyuhyun and I got drunk last night. Wait. I got drunk with kyuhyun. That's not a good thing. As I was deep in my thoughts i felt someone beside me. When I saw who is beside me i felt relieved that it's kyuhyun but what shocked me is were both weren't wearing anything. In short. We're . Oh My God! Did something happened to us last night?

 

                               ***********************************************************************************************************

 

 

Daeyoung's POV

Since all was a blur I can only hope that nothing happened between us. I woke him up by shooking him a bit. "Kyuhyun. Wake up." I said to him. "uhm..Why?I don't have schedule today." He said.Probably thinking that i'm her Noona. "Kyuhyun please wake up." I said again. When he finally realises that he's not at home he shot up from the bed. "Daeyoung?what am i doing here?" He asked me. Should'nt i be the one asking you that?and to top it all why are we ?" I asked. "! Don't tell me something happened to us?" Kyuhyun said. "Why are you asking me? I don't even remember what happened after we got drunk." I said to him.

 

Nobody's POV

 

After 1 hour of trying to remember what happened they both gave up. They got dressed and sworn to each other not to tell anyone what happened. When Kyuhyun was taking a shower Daeyoung got a call from Cube Ent CEO. He said Daeyoung's debut was going to be in the next few month. Probably 4-6 months. Since the producer of her album think that there is no need to train her as she was so good at her craft. Which is singing and dancing. But instead of being a solo artist, her CEO said that she will be with another singer and that they will be a duo. But the twist is her partner is not going to be a girl like Davichi, instead it will be a boy. Their Duo will be a Co-Ed Duo. As of now their duo still has no name and that it will be decided on the latter part of their recording and meetings regarding the album. Even the name of her partner is not revealed to her. They will meet each other on their first meeting next week. The only thing she knows about her partner is that he is a previous Boy Band Member in one of the Entertainment company in South Korea and he transfered to Cube. The date of their debut is still not revealed. "Ne, Seonsaengnim.I will be there. Kamsahamnida." Daeyoung said happily forgetting the fact that something happened between her and her ex-husband. The day went by like nothing happened. Kyuhyun went to his parents house and Daeyoung picked up Mimi at her Ahra Eonnie's house.

 

The Next Few days was all fine except one thing. Kyuhyun said that he and Seohyun are getting married. It's good for him. That finally he found someone to spend his life with but to Mimi, It's gonna be hell. The time on meeting daeyoung's partner is nearing fast. Who could be Daeyoung's colleague? Daeyoung does her everyday routine. Wake up early, take a bath, bring Kyungmi at her parents house or Kyuhyun's parents house, Go to cube ent building and rehearse, rehearse and rehearse. Somehow these things made her forget about her break up with Minho.

1 Week has passed and the day of the meeting came. She did not prepared much since it's only the first meeting. She only dressed up like she usually does when she's meeting with Kyuhyun. When she arrived atv the recording studio. Her Manager, Cube's CEO and the producers were there. But the only thing that is missing is her partner. Somehow, Daeyoung has mixed emotions. She's feeling Nervous if he's gonna like her and vice versa, second she's a bit excited since this the first time some entertainment company thought of doing a co-ed duo. Finally, Someone arrived. Daeyoung was so star strucked at how handsome the guy who came in was. He was like an angel in disguised. Daeyoung was cut from her trance when her CEO spoke. "Ms. Yun. He is gonna be your partner." Her CEO spoke. "This is...."

 

A/N: i'm back..another cliffy. Who do you think her partner was?Off course it's gonna be one of my bias in  Kpop. Let's see whose gonna guess it right. If someone guess it right. that someone will have a guest appearance on the next chapter..hehe or i'm gonna find you a picture of your bias. you chose?only if someone guess it right. keke don't forget to leave a comment. Constructive criticism is highly appreciated. Thanks to my new and old subscribers. Thank you for not unsubscribing because of me not updating for too long..Jeongmal Mianhada..*dancing sorry sorry* >_< oh before i forgot. Can someone help me with the duo's name when i revealed who her partner is? I will give credit don't worry..^__^ Again thanks..^___^