His Nightmare

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter



Daeyoung's POV

"Ms. Yun please get ready. The ceremony is about to start." The wedding planner said. "Come Kyungmi." Daemin Eonnie said. "NO!EOMMA!" Kyungmi said while she tries to pull her arm from her aunt Daemin. "Kyungmi. Don't be a bad baby." Ahra Eonnie said. The Wedding is about to start. Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen. And Kyungmi decided to throw a tantrum. "Baby. Go with your aunts." I said. "But Eomma." Kyungmi whined. "Kyungmi." I said. She can't do anything but follow me. Thank goodness that Kyumin is with his Uncle Dujun. As I was Making my way to their entrance. I thought I saw a familiar person but i shrugged it off since it's impossible for thar person to be here. The entourage ended and it was my time to walk down the aisle. I heard Canon D being played and started to walk. As I was walking I saw my Father and my Mother, My In Laws, My Friends. Then I finally reached the altar. There, Standing was my handsome groom waiting for me. He smiled to me sweetly. And the Ceremony started. In the middle of the ceremony. My worst nightmare happened. So I wasn't hallucinating at what I saw. There in the middle of the aisle is the person I hated to see my whole life. "Hi Daeyoung. Hi Kyuhyun. Did the two of you missed me?" The person said. What surprised us is that the person was holding Kyungmi and what's worst is that a gun is pointed at her. "What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked. "Aww. I wouldn't wanna miss this ceremony right? Why didn't you invite me?I have a hard time gate crashing you know?" The person said. "Appa!" Kyungmi shouted. "Don't anyone dare come near me! I swear to God I'll shoot her." the person said pointing the gun at Kyungmi's Temple. "Did you think I was just going to sit around and let you two have your Happy ever after?" Well you're wrong." The person said.



***************************************************************************************************************************************************




Daeyoung's POV



As we thought the ceremony is going in smoothly my nightmare came into reality. Standing in front of us is Chaerin holding Kyungmi whilst pointing a gun at her temple. "Hi Daeyoung. Hi Kyuhyun. Did the two of you missed me?" She said. "What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked. "Aww. I wouldn't wanna miss this ceremony now wouldn't I? Why didn't you invite me?I have a hard time gate crashing you know?" She said sarcastically. "Appa!" Kyungmi shouted. "Don't anyone dare come near me! I swear to God I'll shoot her." She said pointing the gun at Kyungmi's Temple. "Did you think I was just going to sit around and let you two have your Happy ever after?Well you're wrong." She said. Wow. what a psycho. "Chaerin. Please." I said. "Are you kidding me?" She said. "Now. Now. Why would I do that?" She said. "You two made my life miserable. I lost everything. Including my baby.



"Chaerin please. If you want to seek revenge don't involve Kyungmi. She didn't do anything." I said. Chaerin chuckled. "What are you trying to say?" She said. "Take me instead of her. Please Chaerin." I pleaded. I don't want kyungmi to get traumatize again. And worst hurt. If there's someone Chaerin needs to seek revenge it's me. "No!" Kyuhyun said. "Trust me this time Kyu. I don't want mimi to get hurt." I said. "Aw, how sweet. Mama's gonna sacrifice herself." Chaerin taunted. "Too bad i have other plans." Chaerin said. Still holding Kyungmi tightly she pulled out her cellphone and called someone. After a minute men in suits entered the hall. They were all armed with gone so no one dared to make a move. The men in suits now took Daeyoung. Holding her securely while pointing a gun at Kyuhyun. "No!" Kyuhyun shouts but then warned by Chaerin. "Make a move and i'll make sure both of them dies." Chaerin spat dangerously. By now the men in suits dragged Daeyoung out of the hall while Chaerin followed them holding Kyungmi.



Nobody's POV



1 hour had passed since the incident. All the guest were told to go home. The Yoon's amd Cho's stayed at the Cho Residence. Daeyoung''s father and father in law hired bodyguards for Kyumin in case Chaerin tries to get him too. By now Daeyoung's Father and Kyuhyun's Father contact their friends in the army and anyone they could think of to help them find where Chaerin brought Kyungmi and Daeyoung. Kyuhyun on the other hand doesn't know what to do. If something happens to the two he knows he will not forgive himself. As they were all busy doing something to help find the two. Kyuhyun's cellphone began to ring. After a long time contemplating whether he'd answer the call he finally picked it up. "Yoboseyo." Kyuhyun said. "I thought you'd never answer." Chaerin said sarcastically. "Chaerin. What do you want?" Kyuhyun asked. "Oh. I know you know what i want." Chaerin said.



A/N: Omo..sorry for not updating like forever.. Anyways..this is just a filler chapter for now.. that explain why this chapter is shorter than usual..and sorry for the cliff hanger.. and for my subscribers who waited for me to update.. i appreciate it alot. i love you guys..:D don't forget to leave comments on what you think about the story. oh btw guys. Who here are fans of EXO?:D