We're well connected.

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

*Flashback*

 

While Kyuhyun is walking out of one of the practice rooms at SMent. He overheard Chaerin talking to someone. He decided to eavesdrop.

Chaerin: He’s such an idiot for believing that the baby I’m carrying is his child.*chuckled*

Sohee: I know right. But what if he finds out?

Chaerin: As if he is ever gonna find out.

Sohee: So what is your plan now?

Chaerin: You just have t wait and see..

Kyuhyun: You!*he came out of his hiding place*

Chaerin: Kyuhyun?*Shocked*

Kyuhyun: You broke my family apart. I lost my wife and baby because of that stupid kid you said I was the father. Don’t you dare Go back to my house again. When you get there all your things will be outside already. I HATE YOU!

 

*end of flash black*

 

Instead of doing all the things he did before he met daeyoung.(A/N: Drinking til dawn, Playing with girl’s hearts) He just chose to work his off to try to forget the pain he is feeling. He tried to look for Daeyoung  in japan when super junior has promotions there. But he failed because Daeyoung went to Canada and changed her number. Kyuhyun did not know about that. After a year kyuhyun somehow forgot the pain he is feeling. Asking himself if this is the punishment he get for hurting the one he loves. It’s been one year since they broke up. He stills loves her. His feelings for her hadn’t change. The question is, is she feeling the same way? Does her  feelings for him still there?

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Urgh..Why can’t I forget her? Is it because I remember my question to her 1 yr ago? Did she wait for me? Or has she found someone better than me? URGH..that’s why I don’t wanna stop working. Every time my mind finds time to rest I started to think of her. URGH..I gotta stop these thoughts.

 

Super Junior’s POV

 

“Aish.. Kyuhyun-ssi..you’re thinking of daeyoung again aren’t you?” Siwon asked. “Kyuhyun. You got to move on. And besides, I bet she has moved on.” Sungmin added. “Yeah kyuhyun you gotta get a life.” Shindong said eating junk food again. “Look who’s talking?” Kyuhyun whispered sarcastically. “Hmm?” Shindong asked. “Nothing hyung.” Kyuhyun said chuckilng. “You know saeng. You need a break.” Eunhyuk said. “What he needs is a VACATION!” Leeteuk said emphasizing the word “Vacation”. “Aish..Where will I Go hyung?” Kyuhyun said. “Why don’t you go visit Henry in Canada?” Ryeowook suggested. “That’s a good idea. Since I missed him. Haha..I missed bullying him.Where is he exactly in Canada?  Kyuhyun asked. “TORONTO” Everyone said.

 

                         ***************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

2 month has passed since classes started. Daeyoung and minho became real close again. They missed each other so much. Now kyuhyun is out of the way minho can hang out with Daeyoung again. “Minho, We are gonna be late for our practice.” Daeyoung said pulling Minho. “But I’m still not finished eating.” Minho said pouting. “Aish..minho..stop thinking about your stomach for just a second. “Okay..Alright..I’m coming.” Minho said.

Every month all conservatory of music students have their recital(A/N: In other words a showcase). Minho and Daeyoung are paired up in two of the song numbers of their class. Daeyoung was assigned to sing 4 genres. RnB, Country, Pop and Rock.

 

 

*After Rehearsals*

Daeyoung’s POV

Aish..I have so many songs to memorize. Thank God I know 2 of the songs. I have to memorize Hush, Hush of pussycat dolls for our class presentation, I have to practice Officially Missing You of Tamia for one of my performance, Starts with Goodbye by Carrie Underwood, Decode by Paramore..Aish, there’s so much I need to practice. Oh and another one, Gotta Go My Own way of Vanessa and Zac for my Duet with Minho. Aish..and guess what Dujun oppa invited Henry to watch. (A/N: Let’s just say Henry and Dujun Knows each other and are bestfriends before.)Aish..My head is aching. Plus I have  My 9 month old daughter to take care after classes. Kyungmi started to crawl already and she makes so much noise now. “What do you wanna do now baby? Do you wanna go to Auntie Daemin’s house?” Daeyoung said to her daughter. Kyungmi just giggled. I hugged Kyungmi. Kyungmi’s the one who gives me strength to live my life. Despite of her making me remember her dad. I guess that’s why I get the courage.

 

 

*Seoul, South Korea*

(A/N:Kyuhyun agreed already to visit Henry. And I made Minho the cousin of Siwon since they have the same last name..haha see the connections??haha)

 

Nobody’s POV

“Saeng, when is your flight to Canada?” Siwon asked Kyuhyun. “Uhmm..I think next next week. Wae?” Kyuhyun asked. “My cousin is studying there. And he asked me to send him something. Can you give it to him?” Siwon asked again. “Sure” Kyuhyun said while on his computer.

 

 

*After 2 Weeks*

 

Nobody’s POV

 

After two weeks. The showcase of Daeyoung and Minho’s class is nearing. Daeyoung and Minho was nervous because their class depends on them. They had most parts being the most experienced in the class. “Oh-My-God! We only have 5 days left Minho. I’m so nervous.” Daeyoung said to Minho. “It’s alright Dae. You can do it.” Minho encouraged her. “It’s easy for you to say.” Daeyoung said.Not only is the Showcase is nearing. Kyuhyun’s Vacation in Canada is nearing also. He has 2 days left. He will meet Henry at the airport. Henry also invited him on UT’s Conservatory of Music’s Monthly Showcase. Oh no! Isn’t it Daeyoung ‘s Class Showcase?

 

A/N: Sorry..i know it’s kinda rushed and lame. WRITER’S BLOCK Decided to stay for one more day. And it . Mianhehamnida..>________<  Thanks again for supporting my fic. >________<