What The?Who Do You Think You Are? part 3

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

Nobody’s POV

Daeyoung kept throwing up for like about 10 minutes. “Are you sure you’re okay? You’re throwing up for like about 10 minutes now” Leeteuk said worriedly while her back. After
Daeyoung puked all the food she ate she was about to get some glass to drink into when she accidentally tripped on something. Luckily Leeteuk caught her before she fell. Leeteuk and Daeyoung’s face was close to each other that’s when Kyuhyun saw them. From the view of Kyuhyun it look’s like they were doing something else.


Kyuhyun’s POV


What the? What are they doing? “Yah.” Is all he can say. You can see on his face that he’s really mad. On the verge of hitting his hyung.

 

                                  *******************************************************************************************

Nobody's POV

"Yah" Kyuhyun said. He pulled Leeteuk off of Daeyoung and punched him. "Kyuhyun stop it." Daeyoung said. But instead of stopping he gave another punch to his hyung. Leeteuk however did not fight back. Luckily Siwon came and stopped kyu. "Stop it kyu!What's wrong with you?" Siwon said. Kyuhyun did not say anything he let himslef go off of Siwon's gripped and grabbed Daeyoung's arm and dragged her to a room. "Yah! Kyuhyun! What's wrong with you?Why did you punched your hyung?" Daeyoung said. "I saw what you two were doing." Kyuhyun said through clenched teeth. "What?What were you thinking that were doing?" Daeyoung said. "*smirking and chuckled* as if you don't know.I saw you kissed hyung." Kyuhyun said tightening his grip on Daeyoung's arm. "Ouch. Kyu let go of my arm it hurts.I Did not kiss teuki oppa. i tripped he caught me before i fell. That's what happened." Daeyoung said. "*chuckled and smirked* I'm not born yesterday. AND I'M NOT STUPID!" Kyuhyun said shouting the last part. "Fine. If you don't believe me just go to Chaeri. In fact you chose her over me remember?" Daeyoung said sarcastically grabbing her arm from kyuhyun's grip.

 

After the fight the two returned to the living room. nobody noticed about the earlier events. Kyuhyun sat beside Chaerin while Daeyoung sat beside Leeteuk. They continued playing Truth or Dare. Dongahe spin the bottle. And it stopped at Kyuhyun. "Truth or Dare?" Donghae asked. "Truth." Kyuhyun said firmly. All eyes are on Kyu except Daeyoung. "Who wants to ask kyu?" Donghae said. "Me." Leeteuk said. Siwon and Daeyoung was surprised. After what happened between him and kyu. What will he ask. "Do you really love your wife?" Leeteuk said.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

What the heck?Who does he think he is to ask me that. but i'm angry at her.Now is the time to make her feel what I felt moments ago.(A/n: aigoo..here goes evil kyu..XP)He looked at Daeyoung  "Andwae." he said firmly. With what he said everybody looked at him. Even Daeyoung looked at him with hurt in her eyes. 

 

Daeyoung's POV

What?All this time he doesn't love me? Tears try to escape her eyes but Leeteuk carefully wiped it. "Hush. don't let him see you hurt. it will boost his ego." Leeteuk whispered to her. "Ne, kamsahamnida oppa." she said smiling. And then a thought came on her mind. "Siwon oppa, Teuki oppa,  can i talk to the two of you for a second." Daeyoung said to Siwon and Leeteuk.

 

 Nobody's POV

After like a minute Siwon, Leeteuk and Daeyoung came back. What the hell is the plan of Daeyoung. Siwon spun the bottle. It stopped at Leeteuk. What the heck. Luck is on Daeyoung's side. "Truth or Dare" Siwon Said. "Dare" Leeteuk said without even thinking. "Kiss Daeyoung on the lips for 10 seconds." Siwon said with a blank expression. With what Siwon said Kyuhyun's eyes widened. You can see that he's angry. "What the?" Kyuhyun Thought to himself. Leeteuk cupped Daeyoung's face and kissed her. Daeyoung kissed back. After 10 seceonds they broke the kiss. You can see the jealousy on kyu's face. Daeyoung smirked. "Looks like my plan worked" Daeyoung thought to herself. 

After 3 hours of drinking and playing games. Everyone started to get tired and agreed on watching T.V. Daeyoung went to one of the rooms. She said she was sleepy and is going to have a nap. They were going to sleep over because Super Junior doesn't have schedule for tomorrow and planning on just having their rest supposedly in their dorm but leeteuk said they can stay at his place. 

 

A/N: Sorry for the cliff hanger. I guess there will be a part 4..sorry for the late update.. kamsahamnida to those who subscribed..:)