This Is The Hardest Thing. But Will You Wait For Me?

Happy Ever After...Well, Not Exactly.

Last Chapter

 

*Next day at the airport*



Daeyoung: Oppas. I’ll be alright.

Yoseop: I’m gonna miss you daedae(A/N: Only him calls her that).

Daeyoung: Aww..or your gonna miss my house.*saying it sarcasticly*(A/N: Yoseop is always at her apartment because she always has so many groceries.. as we all know yoseop likes to eat..haha)

Yoseop: No, I’m serious here. I’m gonna miss you. When will you take me seriously?*pouting*

Daeyoung: hehe..*ruffling his hair*

Dujun: Princess, take care of yourself there. I’m gonna visit you when we have promotions there. If there’s a problem just call me. Araseo?

Daeyoung: Araseo oppa..*pecking his cheek*

Dujun: Aww.. I’m gonna miss My Princess.*hugging her tightly*

 

*Cho's Residence*

 

Nobody’s POV



Kyuhyun woke up early today. Something felt strange. He opened his drawer to look for his Planner. When he picked up his planner something fell. It’s the letter from Daeyoung. He opened it and read it.

(A/N: The letter contains the revised part of chapter 15)



Dear Kyuhyun,



I know when you read this I’ll be halfway to japan already. I’m sorry for not telling you this earlier. Because I know you’ll try to stop me. I 'm sorry if i caused you so much pain baby. I'm really sorry. If you only knew that the pain i feel is doubled than yours. I LOVE YOU. but i have to let you go. It's the only way. I know that Chaerin will love you as much as I love you. But baby I'm sorry I have to do this. I don't know where will i get the courage to live and move on. You know you are my life. Promise me that you'll love and take care of Chaerin and your baby just like you promised me before. I just hope we can still be friends. I hope you wont ignore me. I Just hope your feelings for me wont fade. I hope you'll still love me despite of what i will do. I'M SORRY. I'M REALLY SORRY. SARANGHAMNIDA. But I have to let you go. I know this is the worst decision i will do. But i just have to accept the fact that maybe we're not meant to be. I'm Sorry and I Love You. Saranghamnida Yeobo. But Goodbye.



Love,

Daeyoung



He was crying while reading her letter. After reading the letter he ran to his car and drived to the airport. “!” Kyuhyun said. Traffic was terrible that day. “C’mon.” He said pissed off and blowing his car's horn."If i can't stop her i should at least see her for the last time and say goodbye." He thought to himself.

 

                                          ********************************************************************************

Play WIll You Wait For Me by Kavana While Reading

 

 

 

 

 

 

*at the airport*

(voice prompt) Paging all the passenger af Flight KE751 bound for tokyo. The plane is boarding now.

 

Nobody's POV

 

"I Guess this is it. I'll leave korea for a while. I Promise I will go back." Daeyoung thought to herself. Before she could hand her ticket to the Flight Attendant someone shouted her name. "DAEYOUNG!!" someone shout. When she turned around toi see who it was she was shocked.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I reached the airport. But i don't know if she's still here. thanks to my idol status i was able to go inside the the waiting area. I was running. Thank God no one recognized me. I heard someone paged a flight bound for tokyo. I just hope it's not her flight and that she did not boarded the plane yet. As i passed on the entrance of a plane I saw her. She was about to give her plane ticket. I shouted her name to stop her. "DAEYOUNG!!" I shouted. She turned around and was shocked to see me. I guess she really didn't want me to see her before she leaves. "Daeyoung." I said as i was approaching her. She just looked at me. "I Know you don't want me to see you leave. but could you let me say goodbye and see you for the last time?" Kyuhyun Started. "I Know i've been a total jerk. I know i've hurt you so much. but will you wait for me? I said. She didn't say anything. Maybe she will not wait for me. "Please wait for me?" I said again. She Just nodded. "

 

Play The Hardest Thing by 98degrees while reading this part

 

 

 

Daeyoung's POV

 

Will I really wait for him? I know to myself this is the hardest thing i have to do. To pretend that i'm not hurt and can move on. I have forgiven you lomg time ago but i can't let you see because i might change my mind. I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for causing you so much pain also but i have to do this. For your sake and for the sake of my baby. I hope you understand. "Kyuhyun, I have to go. I have to board the plane already." I said poker faced. I didn't let him see me hurt. I can't let him see me like that. But i know he saw the pain in my eyes. He kissed and hugged me one last time. and i boarded the plane. Tommorow i will start a new life. A new life with my baby. A new life without him. A new life away from him. This decision might kill me. No, It already killed me inside. But I know I'll make it through. I love you. But i have to do this. Goodbye Seoul, Goodbye Korea, Goodbye Kyuhyun, and Goodbye Old Me.

 

A/N: She really did leave kyuhyun. what will happen to her now?what will happen to their baby. Please don't unsubscribe.. Jebal.,this is part of the twist of the story. Thanks to AnotherDaydreamer, peodbear and lolipop. When i read you're comments i was pushed to write better. As to Lolipop's comment. I made Daeyoung that strong because I see Women as her. Ready to sacrifice our happiness for the one's we love. Anyways. Again Thanks to the new subscribers. and thanks also to my readers and old subscribers. hope you'll support my story till the end. Neomu Kamsahamnida to all..^__________^