OH WHAT? You'll gonna join my community service? UHHH!

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

MIN AE'S POV
 
KYA! Monday Morning. And yeah, its quit normal. I will enter school as always. Gosh! Friday is the day of my uhhh... COMMUNITY SERVICE! I will be a janitor for a day. And yah, class starts again. Oh my, why does my life is always like a cycle. Only goes round and round. Nothing new. :( 
 
--RING--
 
Yeah finally! Eating time! My favorite! RECESS TIME! I walk through the hallway going to locker. Then I saw Jonghyun. But I was surprised he didn't go to his number but rather he go to a farrer number. Before his number to locker is 7(Actually my number is 5). But now, he's putting his stuffs at number 99. He transfer all of it. Maybe he seriously wants to avoid me.  And I felt I never exist for him. Oh stop that drama, I 'm became dramatic just because of him. OMO! I hate it. I ran through the comfort room, almost crying. Then I cried alot. I can't take it anymore. I felt like I'm nothing for him. OMO! Why am I affected for him? Ahhh, I don't know this feeling. Uhhh... I hate it. Then I went out, I saw Minho looking at me.
MINHO: Are you crying Min Ae?
 
MIN AE: Well, nothing. Its just something on my eyes.
MINHO: No! You're crying. I know! I heard you crying awhile ago.
 
Then I cried again. I can't really take it anymore. He put my head on his chest. I'm now crying at his chest. And then we sit at the bench at the hallway. Just the two of us. Suddenly, I felt my heart beats so fast.
 
MIN AE: Can I cry again?
 
I cried agin on his chest. Until I felt like I'm sleepy. I cried and cried until I finally rested on his arms. I sleep leaning on his arms. He was my hair. Again I was blushing.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
JONGHYUN'S POV
 
I walk through the hallway until I saw Min Ae leaning on Minho's shoulder while sleeping. Gosh! I hate it! I observe them. I observe that Min Ae's eyes were reddish like she cried. And the worst is, she's really blushing. Ah, darn that Minho. But OMO! Why I'm being jealous? I said I'll stop caring for Min Ae. But I really hate seeing Min Ae with Minho. Its just that Min Ae wants all what Minho does. Then Onew approach me. 
ONEW: Hey didn't you see Min Ae? I heard her crying awhile ago.
JONGHYUN: I DON'T CARE! (I higher up my voice)
ONEW: Why?
JONGHYUN: I DON'T CARE!
ONEW: Aren't you have care for her?
JONGHYUN: I DON'T CARE!! Just stop talking about her! I REALLY DON'T CARE!
ONEW: Ouch!
I just walk away. Until they see me. They were shocked. They're really annoying. Then recess time was over. Then I'll go to our class.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
MIN AE'S POV
 
OUCH! I heard what Jonghyun said awhile ago! Now, my anger for him is back and rises more. He never realize what's my feeling. I really hurt me alot! But why I am affected? Uhhh.. I 'm really weird! Now, I really hate him! And because recess time was over, I got to go to classroom. I walk to classroom with Minho. Oh gosh, again I'm blushing. STUPID CHEEKS! I was shock when Minho look at my face concentrately. His eyes were glaring at me straightly. Then his face came to me closer. OH SHOCKS! But he just pinch my cheeks. Crap, I thought he would kiss me. Haha, I'm very ambitious. Then he accompany me until my classroom. He stared at me like he's going to eat me. He then kiss my forehead and finally at my cheeks. OMO! I was blushing. I can't believe this really happening. Suddenly, my heart beats so fast. When he goes back to his classroom, that's the time I realize that Jonghyun sees us. HIs face is like he's annoyed. Why he reacted that way? He said that he doesn't care for me anymore. And now he's like that. He's really annoying. Then I just go back to our classroom.  And again, asual, the class starts. Shocks! I can't concentrate on our lesson because of thinking about Jonghyun's behavior this following days. Until my seatmate in the lest side approach me. He was a boy. I'm actually not concentrating on what he said.
 
SEATMATE: Can I borrow your ballpen?
MIN AE: (I didn't reply)
SEATMATE: Hey, can I borrow your ballpen!
MIN AE: (Not replying again)
SEATMATE: HEY MIN AE! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU?! YOU'RE NOT CONCENTRATING ON WHAT I'VE SAID! I SAID MAY I BORROW YOUR BALLPEN?
MIN AE: JONGHYUN?
SEATMATE: What did you said? Pardon please. I cannot hear it. I'm half deaf.
MIN AE: Oh, what? what did I say?
 
He just didn't mind me. Oh shocks, because of thinking about Jonghyun, I thought the one who approach me is Jonghyun! What is happening to me? I'm really weird because of that Jonghyun. Uhhh... I'm becoming weird since I met that Jonghyun! Uhhh.. really hate it!.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
--2 days later-- (Wednesday)
 
I was going to our locker. When I open my locker. I was surprised I have two letters. I read it, and it was love letter! SHOCKS! I hate it! Maybe if Minho will gave me, I will terribly scream out. Ah wait, I left my shoes in the classroom which I have to put in my locker. So, I came back to our classroom.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
JONGHYUN'S POV
 
I was going to Locker room until I saw Min Ae's Locker was not locked. I notice she had letters. I was interested to see it, since no one is here. So, yes I look at the letter. WHAT ON EARTH! LOVE LETTERS FROM HIS ADMIRERS?! I want to throw a punch on them. I read all of it, and it was really annoying. I also saw chocolates. OH WHAT ON EARTH THIS THING DOING ON MIN AE'S LOCKER! I JUST REALLY HATE IT! Until she comes. I immediately hide on the left side of the locker. Then she finally read it all. I notice she was annoyed but it made her smile a little bit. Oh shocks! REALLY ANNOYING! Until a school boy from other section approach her. And dance like a maniac with her. She was really annoyed. 
 
SCHOOL BOY: Hey pretty girl wanna dance with me? You're y. Maybe I can have a kiss with you? Just one.
 
He stared like a maniac. Min Ae didn't mind him. The man annoyed. And drag Min Ae to wall. And stared just like a maniac. Oh shocks! I wanna punch that man for doing bad for my Min Ae. He then came closer to Min Ae. Ahhh.. I 'm terribly annoyed. It's time for me to punch that man. I finally go to that shoolboy and immediately grab his collar. I throw big punch to his face. 
 
JONGHYUN: DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT TO MIN AE! OR I'M GONNA KILL YOU!
 
The schoolboy ran away fastly like he was terribly scared. Min Ae smiled at me.
 
MIN AE: Thanks Jonghyun!
JONGHYUN: Don't say Thanks to me. I'm not concern for you. It's just that you're really stupid! You even don't know what you're gonna do. YOU'RE TERRIBLY STUPID! {I'm just lying)
 
Until we realize that one of our teacher saw us. He saw me punching that schoolboy and approach unto us.
 
TEACHER: Hey Jonghyun! I saw you! You punch that boy! Come on Jonghyun, I will bring you to Pricipal's office.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After I talk with the principal. And they have to give me task for punching that boy. They're decision has made. And it was a shocking task. Want to guess? Haha. Ok, I will tell you. Actually I will also have a community service with with with MIN AE! And it's on Friday. Oh crap, why they did it to me! I want ot avoid Min Ae, but why this happen. I approach Min Ae to tell about it.
 
JONGHYUN: I have to tell you something!
MIN AE: I DON'T CARE!
JONGHYUN: I'm really serious!
MIN AE: I DON'T CARE!
JONGHYUN: HEY ITS ABOUT YOUR COMMUNITY SERVICE!
MIN AE: You said you don't care for me then why you're talking about MY community service?
JONGHYUN: Well, probably. I will join you in your communityy service, its because of punching that boy!
MIN AE: Really? You're just fooling me around!
JONGHYUN: NO! I'M REALLY SERIOUS!
MIN AE: OH CRAP!
 
He then walk out with annoying face. And makes me realize that she don't wants me to join with her. Oh shocks, I shouldn't have felt this feeling. Uhhh... Then I just came back to our classroom.
 
NOTE:
Sorry for late update. Thanks for supporting my fic. And big thanks to comments, subscribers and readers. God Bless You All! :))