S T R O N G H E A R T B E A T

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

MIN AE'S POV
 
I go to my class with an annoying face. I notice him still standing where he is and just starring at me while going to my class. And guess what? He's still smiling like crazy. And yeah, probably because he was able to kiss me. I'm gonna kill you Jonghyun! Be ready! Ahaha. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
And then I sit to my assign seat. And yeah, asual, the class starts again. I just look at my book, pretending that I'm reading but actually I'm not! Probably, bored. I yawned alot when someone knock at our door. I didn't mind to look who it is. I was still looking at the book. When I heard someone's singing aloud. OMO! I'm familiar with that voice. I just keep on listening on the song.
 
(If you haven't heard it yet click this: IU feat 2am Seulong)
 
(Here's are some of the lyrics)
"Meo ri anin gaseumeuro haneun iyagi
Niga sirta haedo an hal suga eomneun iyagi
Geumanhaja geumanhaja
Naui jansoriga deullyeo?
 
Nun e himeul jugo geobeul jwobwado
Naegen geujeo gwiyeoun eolgul
Ireollae jakku(jakku neo) deoneun mot chamgo(chamgo na)
Jeongmal hwanaelji molla"
 
(And the english translation)
"A story told by the heart, not the mind
Stories that I can't help but tell you even if you hate them
Let's stop, let's stop
I only hear your nagging
 
Even if you glare and try to scare me
Your face is just too cute to me
Are you going to keep this up? (You) I can't hold back anymore
I really might get angry"
 
 WHAT ON EARTH! IT'S JONGHYUN'S VOICE! ARGGH! I look at the door but I notice that Jonghyun was infront of me, singing. He's singing Nagging by IU feat 2am's Seulong. He was holding a big bunch of flowers while singing. But, suddenly my cheeks starts to blush again. UHHH! THIS STUPID CHEEKS REALLY RUINS ME! He gave me the flowers. I reject it. Haha.
 
MIN AE: Are you having you're mind? Can't you see all my classmates were starring at me! You're making me shy!
JONGHYUN: I don't care! I really just want you and only you!
MIN AE: Uhhh! >.< (I stared at him like I'm annoyed)
JONGHYUN: Hey! You're blushing! See!
MIN AE: Uhhh! Shut up! You're making me shy.
JONGHYUN: Ah my Min Ae is blushing! She's blushing! She's blushing!
MIN AE: SHUT UP! Or I'm gonna kill you!
JONGHYUN: Ah, she's blushing! My babe still blushing! 
MIN AE: (I shouted really loudly) SHUT UP!
 
Until all were starring at me like they all got shock. I just make a big grin. And scratch my nape.
 
MIN AE: Hehe. :D
 
I push Jonghyun to the door forcingly. 
 
JONGHYUN: Ahhh! My Min Ae still bushing!
 
He keep on teasing me.
 
MIN AE: Well, KIM JONGHYUN YOU BETTER SHUT UP!
 
I push him going to his classroom.
 
JONGHYUN: Ah my babe, so sweet! She push me to my classroom! She had care for me I might be late! Ah! So thoughtful!
MIN AE: SHUT UP! ITS NOT IT! YOU ARE REALLY ANNOYING!
JONGHYUN: Aish! My babe so sweet! :)
MIN AE: WHATEVER!
 
He smirked so big. I then walk going through my class. You wanna know what's my true feeling is? Awhile ago, I was just acting that I'm annoyed. But really when he sings, I FELT A STRONG HEARTBEAT runs so fast. Uhhh!  I don't know why I felt this feeling but I actually like it! Uhhh! OMO! Why am I felt this WRONG feeling. And excuse me, this heart is reserve ONLY FOR MINHO! ONLY FOR MINHO! ONLY FOR MINHO! Not for that crap Jonghyun thing. UHHH! I wanna get this heart and give it to Minho! I just go at my class when I notice that the flowers that I rejected from him left infront of the door. I don't know why but I became happy when I saw it. Uhhh! I hate it! >.< I try to step on the flowers and broke it but something's pushing me don't. UHHH! I becoming weird this days! Ah crap that feeling!
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"-RING-"
 
Oh wowow! The moment I've been waiting for! FINALLY RECESS TIME! I walk through the hallway when I saw Jonghyun atanding while smiling and waiting for me. 
 
(This is how he looks: JONGHYUN)
 
He then went to me. But I ignore him. Actually I have a plan to ignore because I felt my feeling are becoming weird whenever he comes and I really don't like this feeling! I walk without minding him. But he keeps on blocking me. I wnet on the left but he block me infront of me. I went on the right but he keeps on blocking me. He then hug me. Uhhh! I felt again the strong heartbeat. Uhhh! I hate it! 
 
JONGHYUN: Ow, my babe, ignoring me?
 
I remove his hand from my body.
 
MIN AE: UHHH! LEAVE ME ALONE!
JONGHYUN: What's problem babe? If I know, you were blushing awhile ago when I sang. You want me to sing again, babe? To make you calm. (He grinned)
 
Starts to sing agin loudly as he can while holding my hand. And starrring at me eye to eye. The people starts to look at us.
 
MIN AE: Uhhh Jonghyun! Stop it! Can't you see people were staring at us! You're making me shy alot! YOU'LL GONNA BE KILL LATER!
JONGHYUN: I don't care! (Starts to sing again)
 
I try to remove his grip but it's just so tight. Suddenly, I felt again the strong heartbeat. OMO! Why I am like this? UHHH! Suddenly he stop singing. All the people there were clapping. And start to talk about us.
 
GIRL 1: Oh, Is that Jonghyun's girlfriend?
GIRL 2: Maybe. She's really lucky huh.
GIRL 1: You see Jonghyun is just so sweet!
GIRL 2: Yeah, you're right. He is not shy to express his feeling for that girl. I wish Jonghyun is my boyfriend. I wish I'm that lucky girl!
 
Suddenly, the people starts to shout "KISS!". They were begging us to kiss. Offcourse, I rejected.
 
BOY: Please! Were begging you!
JONGHYUN: Yah Min Ae! Didn't you see? They all begging!
MIN AE: Ahh! You're just taking credits! And actually you want to kiss me! Aish! Bad! BLEH!
 
I turn around but he immediately grab my hand and kiss me immediately. WOAH! It was really passionate. At first, he gently put his lips to mine until he kiss me forcingly. UHH! I can't breath! Now his hands are on my waist. He kiss me really tightly. Uhhh! I just hate it! Crap that people who requested us to kiss! UHHH! He then stop kissing on me. I became angry becasuse he stoles my lips. 
 
MIN AE: AHHH! KIM JONGHYUN! I WILL KILL YOU!
 
He ran way as fastly as he can. I try to catch him. I heard people were whispering about us.
 
BOY 1: Wow! They are definitely sweet!
GIRL 1: Yeah! They were really cute together.
 
I just then go to canteen to hide him. I know he's just hiding at the garden. I just then ordered my food and sit at the chair there. I was eating quietly when someone surprised me at the back and actually it made me shock. He was a boy. I have no idea who is he because I was facing back at him.
 
BOY: BOO!
MIN AE: (Shock) AH! WHO ARE YOU?! YOU'RE MAKING ME SCARED!
BOY: (Looks at me) Did'nt you recognize me? BABE!
MIN AE: WHAT THE CRAP ARE YOU DOING HERE KIM JONGHYUN! Stay away from me YOU CREEPY MONSTER!
JONGHYUN: YAH! BECAUSE SHE LOVE PARK MIN AE SO MUCH!
 
It made me blush again. I felt again the strong heartbeat. Told ya, my feelings becoming weird whenever he comes! Uh! Hate it! I just don't mind him. I just continue eating. When I notice that he's smiling big while looking at me eating.
 
MIN AE: Hey! What's you're problem? I will gonna vommit by just looking at you! So stop looking at me! YOU GROSS!
JONGHYUN: (Not replying, he's just smiling and grinning big)
MIN AE: YAH! STOP LOOKING AT ME! WE MIGHT EXCHANGE FACES! I WILL BECOME POOR IF THAT HAPPENS! MY FACE WILL BECOME BEAST IF THAT HAPPENS! SO STOP!
JONGHYUN: (Smiling only and not replying)
MIN AE: HEY UGLY KIM JONGHYUN!
JONGHYUN: (Pinch my cheeks) You're just so cute!
MIN AE: See? You replied when I say "UGLY JONGHYUN" That means you're ugly! BLEH! UGLY! UGLY! UGLY!
JONGHYUN: SHUT UP! You want me to kiss you again? Or I will just never let you go!
MIN AE: AHHH! JONGHYUN! YOU'RE THE MOST ANNOYING OF ALL THE ANNOYING PEOPLE I SEE! UHHH!
 
I just continue eating while he still looks at me like crazy. I finish eating. I walk out immediately but still keep on following me. He then grab my hand and start to hold my hand. Uhhh! The strong heartbeat starts to attack again! Ahhh! I try to remove his grip but still keep on holding my hand.
 
JONGHYUN: Didn't you remeber the last time I hold you're hand while walking?
MIN AE: SHUT UP! IT'S NOT TRUE! WERE JUST PRETENDING THAT WE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP BIT ACTUALLY IT'S NOTHING!
JONGHYUN: I don't care! I just want to hold you! 
MIN AE: Uhhh! Whatever!
 
I just let him hold my hand because his grip was too tight. We walk until the hallway. Until all were starring at us. This time I remove his grip and YES! I became successful! I ran away going through my classroom. Haha. This time I escape him. But why? why? why? Why I have this feeling? Uhhh!
 
NOTE: 
Sorry for the super late update. Just so busy with school. I felt I'm gonna loose my brain. Actually next week is our 2nd quarter exam so probably will be busy reviewing. Uhhh! Yeah! Thanks subscribers, readers and for the comments and Godbless you all! :) Lots love!