O.O

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

At SM entertainment building..

 

We were just peacefully practicing until a random girl came. Ah! She's familiar! I think I met her at a club. Yeah, she's EunJang. Actually, she was kinda obssed with me. Until, she approach me. But I saw Min Ae is watching us. Looking jealous, huh! Haha.

 

"Oppa! You will marry that girl? How about me?" She said while pointing at Min Ae. Min Ae got shocked.

"What do you mean about 'how about you'?" I said.

"Oppa, I'm pregnant!" She said. WHAT? I DON'T REMEMBER DOING ANYTHING TO HER. Yeah, I admit it. I kiss her but not that thing. You know what I mean.

"What? I don't remember what I did to you!" I said.

"Oppa! We met at a club! And you're drunk! You're not aware of what you're doing!" She said. WHAT? CRAP IT!

"WHAT? But wait, how did you know that I'm getting married?" I said.

"Oppa! It's on newspapers!" She said while holding a newspaper. WHAT? It's on newspaper! I saw the picture on the newspaper. It was when yesterday, when I propose to her. And I think Min Ae heards it. Min Ae backed out. I follow her and grab her wrist.

 

"Babe!" I said.

"Don't call me babe! You said I'm only the girl you love and now--" He said but I cut him off.

"Min Ae, I'm really not sure about it! I didn't remember doing anything to her!" I said and hold her cheeks.

"Just trust me. I will prove to you that it's not true." I said while hugging her. She sighed.

"Jonghyun, I trust you. Just don't break that trust." She said.

"I will." I said while kissing her forehead.

 

So we went back on the practice room, where we leave EunJang there. I approach her.

 

"EunJang, if that was true. Prove it!" I said.

"So, you want to have some DNA test?" She said. I nodded.

 

Before leaving, I hold Min Ae's hand and said "Just trust me.". So we immediately ride a taxi and went to hospital. She said she have a close friend who's a doctor here and so we went on. Actually, they said, DNA test was risky for pregnant women but we really want to know! And so, they start testing her. They said it takes 5-7 days before knowing the results.

 

After 5 days..

 

It's already five days since EunJang have DNA test. And so, we said that we were meeting each other now and went back to the hospital. I was waiting for the answer. This was the doctor said:

 

"It's confirm! You're the father of her child!" The doctor said(the one EunJang's close friend).

"Jonghyun! Like what I told you! It's true." Eun Jang said. UUUUGGGGHHHH! Maybe this was just the result of me being a playboy! Crap it! >.< And actually, I'm not ready to say it to Min Ae. :((

 

And so we ride a taxi. Inside the taxi, she's flirting me! Ew!

 

"Oppa, aren't you happy that we'll having a baby?" She said while hugging me. Ugh.
 I remove his hand and didn't answer her question.

"Oppa, why you're being cold with me? Aren't you want me?" He said. Actually, I was being annoyed by her flirtiness.

"Can you just stop me? Please. Atleast for awhile!" I said. Then we arrive at SM entertainment building. What? Why were here? I'm still not ready to say it to Min Ae!

 

"EunJang, why we go here?" I said.

"Why Oppa? Aren't you want them to know that we'll having a baby?" She said. She's really annoying!

"EunJang, you know that I will already marry Min Ae." I said.

"But how about me? How about the baby?" She said. >.<

"Just give me some time to say it to her." I said.

"Oppa! No! I want now!" She said then rushly run inside. Ugh, this girl is really annoying! >.< Then she shout there inside me.
 

She was saying that were having a baby. Ugh, this is really annoying! >.< Min Ae approach unto me. Then.. she slap me.

 

"You say that it was not true! Jonghyun, I gave you my trust and now you just break it." She said. .< They all tap my back.

 

"Oppa, I want to get marry as soon as possible." She said.

"What? Are you insane? She's a star!" Key said. EunJang raised her eyebrow to Key.

 

What am I going to do now? :<

 

NOTE:

Guys, if you were already aware that this fic is nearly end, I'll promise it will have a good ending. Please tune in ^-^