Did I did something wrong?

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

Hey AFF people! How's ya doin? Good thing, I'm all done with all those projects. So, I will update! keke. But actually, this week is our exam week so maybe I'm having an update hiatus. I'm sorry for that. Well, how do you feel about the last update? Please tell me if it's boring or corny. Cause I really felt it's really boring! Well, if you really felt it's boring please write a comment and I'll think of a good update. Well, I talk so much so I'll stop here!

 

Here's Chapter 31(Finally, I'm on my 31st update. Keke! :D)

-TaeminIsBigHeart

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

CHAPTER 31 - Did I did something wrong?

 

Min Ae's POV

 

AFTER 1 DAY..

 

I was fine resting at my bed here in the hospital. And it was really boring! I really hate staying here in the hospital and doing nothing at all! WHY JONGHYUN STILL DOESNT' VISIT ME? I admit it, I'm really missing him! I will make fun of him if he come! keke. 

 

Minho is not here, he's in school. Maybe, Jonghyun does the same thing too. But why he aren't bother to visit me?! I miss slapping and arguing with him! keke. I'm kidding! Mom and Dad were at home. So, it means I'm alone here.

 

Actually, I have a phobia of being alone in a hospital. Ya know, hospital is scary(because of ghost). And because I'm bored, I just draw and doodle some picture. I decided to doodle SHINee's picture. Haha. 

 

And here's how it goes:

                                                   CREDITS NOT MINE 

Credits not mine. Credit to the owner. :)) Source:http://i50.tinypic.com/delmhl.jpg

 

 

I'm really bored, so I decided to do that. keke. 

 

I'm still waiting for Jonghyun to come. Until I waited for some few minutes. I wait for their Lunch break. Cause I know what time is there Lunch Break. I call him in his cellphone. But he aren't answering me. I text her, but he just continue ignoring and didn't reply to all of my text. Maybe, he doesn't love me anymore. Ok, ok, stop the drama!

 

--AFTER 2 DAYS--

 

I'm still here on this hospital, but Jonghyun still doesn't visit me. What's happening on him? Did I did something wrong? Until, Minho came.

MINHO: Min Ae, I brought some fruits for you!

MIN AE: Where's Jonghyun? Did he ask about me? Will he come here?

MINHO: I'm sorry, Min Ae. But he doesn't ask about you. He's absent. I don't know, but he go somewhere. And he doesn't not yet at home within these past few days.

MIN AE:Oh, I see. Did you know where he is? Did he already ate? Is he fine? That ert! He's not taking care of his self!

 

--AFTER 3 DAYS--

 

Yay! Woo! After a few days of being bored here in this hospital, the doctor said I can come home already! Woo! 

 

But why Jonghyun doesn't visit me this past few days? Are he really worrying for me? Did he still love me? But wait, I will be at home later so I have to fix some things. Finally, Mom came to help me. 

 

MOM: Did Jonghyun visit you?

MIN AE: Mom, honestly, NO.

MOM: But why? Did you two fight with each other?

MIN AE: I really don't know Mom. We were ok before the incident.

MOM: He's acting weird huh.

MIN AE: Maybe he doesn't love me anymore.

MOM: We don't know. Who knows maybe he's really worrying for you.

MIN AE: But I don't feel that he's worrying for me.

 

Then we fix some things and go home. :))

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

--MONDAY--

 

Woah! I feel like I really want to go at school! Finally, I can argue with Jonghyun! keke. :D I'm already fine so I guess I can go at school. I dress up and I'm ready to go! 

 

After few minutes, I came to school already. After few walks, I reach the hallway. Hallway was really crowded today. Many people were there. But I only want to see Jonghyun. I really want to find him and clear some things. Unfortunately, he was not there. Is he really don't want to see me? Did I did something wrong to him?

 

After few hours.....

 

"Ring!"

 

Yay! Finally Lunch Recess Time! I will take advantage this to have a heart-to-heart talk with Jonghyun. Actually, his classroom is not too far from our's. So, I can clearly see him if he was there or not. I waited in the hallway for him to come. After some minutes, he came out! I grab his hands. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

When I get out of our classroom, I felt someone grab my hand. I turn around. And it was Min Ae who was holding my hand. And in my inside thoughts, I really became happy that she's really fine. I ignore her and pretend that I didn't see her. And turn around. You know what's the reason why I was ignoring her and was no able to visit her? It's because I really felt I'm nonsense for her. And was not deserving for her. I can't even protect her. I'M REALLY NONSENSE! And I'm actually hating myself for that. The fact that I was not there when she needed help. And the fact that Minho was there for her! And not me!

 

When I turned around, he shouted "Do you still love me?"

 

I was shocked when she shouted those words. Maybe, she's now confuse. 

 

That words broke my heart even more.

 

I just continue ignoring her and continue walking through the hallway. I notice no one is here except for us two. I just continue walking. I hear her little footsteps. She was following me.

 

JONGHYUN: CAN YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME?!

 

I shouted that directly to her face. She remains silent and head down.

 

Until....

 

MIN AE: I JUST WANT TO CLEAR SOME THINGS! CAUSE YOU WERE NOT THERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS YOU! HOW I WORRIED WHEN MINHO SAID YOU WERE NOT AT HOME THESE PAST FEW DAYS! You don't know how much I feel. AND NOW, YOU WERE IGNORING ME WITHOUT CLEARING SOME THINGS! 

JONGHYUN: I JUST WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET OUT OF HERE!

MIN AE: I thought you love me. But I don't feel it.

 

It hurted me more. And was feel nonsense for her. But I only want what's best for her. Unfortunately, I'm not the best for her because I'm not deserving!

 

She continue following me but I just let her. Until, I hear no footsteps. I guess, she stop following me. I turn around, and yes, she stop following me.  Actually, I felt guilt for saying those words to her. I know she's hurt.

 

I'M REALLY NONSENSE!

 

Then the Recess Time ended up.

 

--AFTER FEW HOURS--

 

"Ring!"

 

Finally, Luch Break!

 

But before I eat, I'll check first if Min Ae is following me.

 

I look around, and she's not here.

 

So fine. I'm ready to eat. Then I walk through the hallway going to the Canteen. It was raining. It's raining pretty hard here.

 

Until I reach the Garden near the Canteen.

 

I SAW MIN AE CRYING in a bench there.

 

I know the reason is me. I want to comfort her but maybe we will just ended up arguing with each other. So, I didn't. I pretend that I didn't saw her and continue walking ignoring her.

 

Min Ae stared at me angrily.

 

MIN AE: UGLY JONGHYUN! (she shouted)

 

I turn around.

 

MIN AE: Is this what you want?

JONGHYUN: What do you mean?

MIN AE: To see me crying like this? To see me crying so hard?

 

I couldn't think of any word. So, I just ignore her and continue my way. 

 

MIN AE: Hey hey! Come back here!

 

I continue ignoring her. Then she hold my collar just like a boy. Haha, she really does it like a boy.

 

She stared at me eye to eye. I was fascinated by her beauty. She catch me by her charm. I see her crying eyes looks really sincere.

 

But I stop that moment and remove her hands from my collar. And continue walking just like a Gangster. She cried even more. And wait, the rain gets even heavy. I really pity her. She didn't bring any umbrella. She might get sick!

 

She still cries alot.

 

I remove my jacket and put it on her.

 

JONGHYUN: Are you stupid?! Why you making this to yourself?! You wanna get sick?

MIN AE: And why are you concern huh?

JONGHYUN: I'm not concern. I'm just--

 

I was cut off because I couldn't think of any words to say.

 

MIN AE: What?

JONGHYUN: Ok fine! I'm concern! And so what if I'm concern?

 

She get my jacket and walk away. I follow her.

 

JONGHYUN: Hey!

 

She look at me.

 

MIN AE: You know? You're the worst people I know. You just ignoring me without clearing up those things. Are we playing? ARE YOU PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS?!

 

I just look away.

 

MIN AE: ANSWER ME!

JONGHYUN: IT'S JUST THAT I'M REALLY NONSENSE! I CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YOU! WHEN YOU NEEDED HELP, I'M NOT THERE! IT'S JUST THAT I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

MIN AE: It's that the only problem? Why you're not telling me this?! 

 

She walk away crying throwing my jacket unto the ground. I pick my jacket.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 AFTER 2 DAYS

 

[Recess Time]

 

I walk going out our classroom. When I accidentally bumped into someone. I ask her if she's ok. I look at her. 

 

And she's Min Ae.

 

Min Ae ignore me without saying any words and continue her way and look at me like I'm a stranger.

 

Actually, I really miss her. SO MUCH! But it's my fault. I'M TERRIBLY NONSENSE!

 

I observe as she go at the Canteen. I really look at her. I wish I could come with her. :(

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Lunch Break)

"Ring!"

 

Woooooooooooooooooo! Eating time! Time to eat! Haha :))

 

But first I go at the Locker to get something. Then I go there all by myself.

 

I unlock my locker when then I notice Min Ae was also there unlocking her locker. I want to hear her voice. I WANT TO TALK TO HER.

 

JONGHYUN: Min Ae, how's life?

 

She didn't answer.

 

JONGHYUN: Why aren't you talking?

 

Finally she will now speak. She first look at me. Her facial expression is "confuse".

 

MIN AE: CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP AND GET YOUR THINGS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I got shocked. I just nodded. Then she go. When she turned around, I really want to hug her. But I can't. 

 

If only you know how much I miss you!

 

:(

 

:(

 

:(

 

-TO BE CONTINUE-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Wait guys, I'm gonna cut it off here! Exam is stoping me! I'm really sorry but my Mom is already scolding me! Bye! Thanks and God Bless! 

-TaeminIsBigHeart