Gullible Jonghyun!

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

 Jonghyun's POV
 
(Monday Morning)
 
WOHOO! I'm really excited! Its Monday morning! Actually I kept on thinking about Min Ae the whole night long and hoping that we will be classmate. This time, I will make her heart mine! Haha. I actually woke up 4:30 on the morning. Even though our class is 7:00. Yah, its too early because I am really excited! I went to school at about 5:30. Other SHINee members still sleeping, so I don't mind waking them up. Oh shocks, no people around here. Just the School guard. But that means for good! No fangirls here! Maybe me and Min Ae will have a solo moment. But I wonder where she is. I walk around the campus. GOSH, no ones here. Actually, when I spy her to an professional spy, it include her house. So I know her house. Its quite early now so I decided to go to their house. There's a flower shop there so I bruought some. I finally got to their house. I saw an Ahjumma there infront of their house. I asked her, if this was her house. But actually, its her Mom. Good thing he didn't recognize me that I'm from SHINee or else if her Mom will said that Jonghyun is here, maybe she will ran away.
 
MIN AE'S MOM: Actually, I'm her Mom.
JONGHYUN: Oh really! (bowed at her) Uhmm, sorry for bothering but is Min Ae already woke up? I'm her friend.
MIN AE'S MOM: Ok wait a minute, I will call her.
JONGHYUN: Thanks Ahjumma!
 
She shouted Min Ae's name and Min Ae look at the window from above. And OMO! She's cute even though she didn't fix herself and her face is like newly wake up. I wink at her. She saw me with the flowers. But she closed up the window and seems like she's annoyed.
 
MIN AE'S MOM: Oh sorry for what my daughter did. Sometimes she's like that. You want to go to her room?
JONGHYUN: Thanks Ahjumma! Its my pleasure to go to your house.
MIN AE'S MOM: Youre definitely good!
 
She guide me where it is. And gosh, she still sleeping. She was sooo cute! The last time I saw her sleeping is when we dated together. I tried to wake her up but she thought that I'm her brother Kang Mi. I mean she didn't recognize me because she still half opened eyes.
 
MIN AE: Uhhh. Kang Mi youre bothering my sleep.
 
Then she immediately hug me maybe she thought that I'm her brother.
 
MIN AE: Uhhh.. Kang Mi just sleep with Noona. Araso?
 
She hug me tightly just like I'm her little bro. Gosh, I can't believe she's hugging me. I sleep with her since I'm bit sleepy. But I just open my eyes and stared at her while sleeping. She's really beautiful while sleeping. While sleeping, she's can't stop moving until we fall in the floor but still hugging me tightly. Until she woke up. She screamed seeing me while hugging me. She remove me from her hug. 
MIN AE: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! You maniac! what you gonna do to me!
JONGHYUN: Haha! Actually youre the one whom hugged me tightly the whole time!
MIN AE: SHUT UP YOU DISASTER!
JONGHYUN: Youre stupid sometimes, but your stupidness is so cute! That's why I like you.
MIN AE: WHAT I'M STUPID?!!! YOUR REALLY PISSING ME OFF! YOU BETTER SHUT UP YOUR FACE!
JONGHYUN: Yah babe, I got you! (I kiss her cheeks)
MIN AE: EEEWWW! Get out of here or else...
JONGHYUN: Ok ok babe. But see you later. As your wish cause I'm your Genie. Hehe.(I grined and kiss her cheeks and wink)
MIN AE: JUST GO AWAY!
 
I go downstairs. And her Mom is preparing some food in their dining table. I help her out.
 
MIN AE: Thanks a lot! But no need. Just sit there in the couch.
JONGHYUN: Thanks Ahjumma! (bowing at her)
 
I sit at the couch while waiting until I saw Min Ae on the stairs going down. She immediately hug her Mom. And say "Good Morning" with a smile. I really love her smile, its very adorable. And her Dad comes, she also hug her Dad.  I realize she's really a sweet girl. Actually, I envy her because she's with her Mom and her Dad. I wish Mom and Dad were here. Her Mom point me out. She glared me with an annoying face. Her Dad and her Mom offered me to eat here. But Min Ae disagree. But her Mom didn't mind her and just let me sit there and eat with them.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Min Ae's POV
 
OH DARN! He's here! But why does his school uniform is familiar with me? Oh nevermind. We eat our breakfast together with HIM! GOSH! TERRIBLY A DISASTER. I saw him starring at me. When I look at him, he smirked. Oh I notice he have flowers.
MIN AE: Hey what's that flowers for? For me? Oh sorry I can't accept it because its from you! NEVER!
JONGHYUN: NO! Actually its for your Mother. (He smirk at me)
I know he's lying. When we finally done eating, he court me to their van. He use the SHINee's van but no Minho nor Onew nor Key nor Taemin but only him. I said I don't want because I'm shy but he said just ride on. And he will put me in my school. Finally we went there. He said goodbye to me. Thanks God he will now leave. After few minutes of walking through the hallway I got through the door of our classroom and look at the list of the students. And yes I was there. I don't bother to look at other''s list. I just find my name there. I enter the room and sit at my assign sit. Ididn't mind to talk to my new classmates, I just wait until my teacher comes. I was qutiely sitting at my chair until all girls were screaming like they are fangirls. But I don't mind them, really I don't care. I was really clueless about wha's happening. Until I felt somones wrapping my neck. I got shocked because all were starring at me like I'm a superstar. I tilted my head until I saw that crap Jonghun again! WHAT A CRAP! 
 
JONGHYUN: Didn't you miss me babe. I mean my master.
MIN AE: Shut up! I'm gonna kill you Genie!
JONGHYUN: (He kiss my cheeks)
MIN AE: Aish! Many people are starring! STOP IT! And excuse me why you're here? This isn't your school right?!!! 
JONGHYUN: Just wait until later. You'll gonna see me always! Love you my Master! (wrapping my neck tighter)
MIN AE: Uhhh.. I can't breath! STOP IT! OR I GONNA KILL YOU!
JONGHYUN: Alright! I'm Genie for your wish!(Start to sing again Genie by SNSD)
MIN AE: Stop it! Your making me shy! Because I'm with crazy here!
JONGHYUN: Yes! Crazy for you!
MIN AE: SHUT UP! (Start again to blush)
JONGHYUN: (Looking at my cheeks) Oh, youre blushing again that means youre happy! Awww my babe is happy!
MIN AE: Shut up!
 
Until ring bell saves the day. Finally the bell rings and our teacher comes! 
TEACHER: Hey Kim Jonghyun! You should not be here huh! Youre from other section! So go out!
JONGHYUN: What I'm not here? 
TEACHER: Yes! Look at the class list! And your from other section! SO GO OUT!
JONGHYUN: Alright Ma'am! See you later my babe!
 
All were whispering about me and keep on asking me why did he call me babe. But I said he's just crazy and we have no relation at all. Then suddenly, someone from behind covers up my eyes by his hand. But its good that its not Jonghyun but rather its a girl.
GIRL: Guess whos this?
MIN AE: Your voice is familiar! Hey Freak! I know that's you! Yah Jang Eun!
JANG EUN: Hey yow freak! I heard your conversations with Jonghyun huh! You didn't tell me that Jonghyun is crazy for you. Aish! My bestfriend is blushing! 
MIN AE: Stop it Jang Eun! You see I'm really annoyed dealing with her! I tell you what happen during my vacation and its about that Jonghyun. I'll tell you later after class.
 
She sit beside me. Until Minho comes. Everyone were screaming out loud! Many fangirls were saying "I CAN BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" and OMO I'm terribly jealous.  She approach me. Again I'm blushing.
MINHO: Hey Min Ae, you left your handkerchief when we get our uniform. Remember? You letf it in the clinic. (giving me my handkerchief)
MIN AE: Oh thanks Minho! (blushing) 
MINHO: Hey, are you cold again? Your cheeks starts getting red again!
JANG EUN: NO! SHE'S BLUS....
I know she would say "BLUSHING". I block her from talking by my hands.
MIN AE: Yes yes! I'm cold!
MINHO(Pinching my cheeks) Ok, pretty girl! I will go back to our class now. Bye!
 
Oh my gosh! Did Minho just didi it to me? OMO! Can't believe this really happening! When suddenly girls talking about me. 
 
GIRL 1: See, how that playgirl plays with the two SHINee member! (Giving me an annoying face)
GIRL 2: Yah, she's terribly a playgirl. Not only Jonghyun but also Minho! What a crap!
GIRL 3: yah, she's terribly a flirt girl! And who's next? Maybe Key or maybe Taemin or she will just target the Leader, Onew!  
GIRL 4: Actually, were prettier than her. Hahah! (They all laugh)
 
I got annoyed when suddenly my bestfriend came unto them and approach them with her scary face.
 
JANG EUN: Hey 4 crap girls! Maybe youre just jealous about seeing my bestfriend with two SHINee and being crazy for her being pretty! Not like you all! Youre all just making stuffs to your face like makeups and everything inorder for SHINee oppas to like you!  But no they won't! And now who's desperately flirt huh?!
GIRL 1: (Higher up her one eyebrow and stared at my bestfriend) Where did you get your confidence huh? From that flirt girl? Did she teach you how? Well, please said to your flirt bestfriend that PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO FLIRT!(pointing at me) 
 
I got annoyed. I finally got pissed off. And stare at her badly.
 
GIRL 1: Oh why? Did I hurt you?
MIN AE: YOU KNOW THIS IS FOR YOU!
 
I immediately punch her face. And start to punch the three remaining girls. They all loose. They think they can beat me up? Haha, they're all wrong!
 
JANG EUN: Yah, that's all for you!
 
But suddenly teacher came and saw them. I got through the Principal's Office and talk about what happen. Actually, the news also sent to Jonghyun. So now, Jonghyun knows what happen. After I talk to Principal together with that 4 freak girls, their decision is not to suspend me. They said they pity me because its only first day of school, they don't want me to have a bad first days. But they have a decision to make me a community service. They said that I would have to clean some rooms from the campus. I have nothing to do but say yes. Then after we talk, Jonghyun approach me.
 
JONGHYUN: Awww, babe are you alright?
MIN AE: See, how your craziness cause me. Because of you, I became a talk here in school!
JONGHYUN: Ow, my babe being angry with me. I'm sorry! (kiss my forehead)
MIN AE: Stop it! It annoys me more! And please leave me alone! Everyone thought that were in a relationship but actually WERE NOT! I repeat, WERE NOT!
JONGHYUN: (She hug me tightly, I'm now in his chest) Oh babe, I'm really sorry! I know you've been really annoyed for me this following days but I have no intensions. Its just that I really like you!
MIN AE: Can I go now?
JONGHYUN: Yah! See you later my babe! Don't worry I gonna kill those girls.
MIN AE: No need!
 
She grab my hands and immediately drag me to wall and immediately kiss my lips. His lips were really tight as in were staple at each other. Again, I'm annoyed. I said to him stop because many people might see us. He said he just miss my sweet lips. I trick him by saying this:
MIN AE: Hey Jonghyun! I'm going to give you a surprise! 
JONGHYUN: Then, what is it?
MIN AE: I'm going to kiss you!(I grinned)
JONGHYUN: Really! (He come closer to me, attempting to kiss me)
MIN AE: No! Not like that! I will kiss you but first turn around from your back. And after you look again infront me, I will immediately kiss you!
JONGHYUN: NO I DON'T WANT! I WANT YOU TO KISS ME IMMEDIATELY NOW!
MIN AE: Do you love me? (making puppy eyes and acting cute to him)
JONGHYUN: Definitely yes!
MIN AE: Then follow my command! I'm your Master, right? and your my Genie! So just follow! Trust me!
JONGHYUN: Alright! Anything for you my sweet Master!
 
He immediately turn around. While he's facing my back, I immediately ran away as fast as I can and escape him. Haha, he's definitely gullible! He thinks I will kiss him? Haha. NEVER!
 
JONGHYUN: Yah, Min Ae! Can I turn around from your front already! I'm terribly excited! Yah babe, why haven't you answering? (turn around)
JONGHYUN: Hey Min Ae! Youre really fooling me.
 
He tried to catch me but I hide and go back to our class.
 
--TO BE CONTINUE--
 
Note:
Well yeah, they're not classmate. Awww. :( But don't worry I'll give a surprise for the next chapter. This was just an introduction of them being schoolmate. But only just schoolmate until the end? NO! Haha. Just wait for my surprise! And to all subscribers and all comments, thanks guys! Youre all really coooool!~ ^^ God bless you all! ^__^