SPECIAL ADDITIONAL CHAPTER ;D ^____^

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

Hi guys!~ Em here, kekekeke xD I just want to add some scenes *although school's making me busy, argh. kekekeke.* but it's ok, this is all dedicated for all of you ^____^ But let me excuse if this chapter will be boring, teehee.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Once upon a time in a far far land when a monster went....

 

WAIT WHAT??

 

kekekeke xD Ok, back to the original story xD

 

2 months after, Min Ae finally went home from the hospital. Min Ae and Jonghyun went on their daily routine since Min Ae is already fine. They decided to watch a movie in their house while their baby still catches a wink. (A/N: "catches a wink" is other term for the word 'sleep').

They were sitting in a sofa but with a very far distance while Min Ae is sewing and were not concentrating on the movie. Jonghyun got annoyed by Min Ae's lack of concentration through the movie.

 

"Stop sewing! -.-" Jonghyun said while looking at her.

"NO." Min Ae raised her eyebrow.

"YES?" Jonghyun said.

"I said NO. So it's no-no-no-no!" Min Ae shout.

 

Jonghyun came closer to Min Ae and was pinning her on the wall but still sitting.

 

"Wha..what.. are y-yo-you doing?" Min Ae akwardly asked, stuttering. Obviously, getting nervous.

 

Then Jonghyun came closier and closier to her. Min Ae thought that Jonghyun will kiss her so she closes her eyes. But then again, Jonghyun trick Min Ae by getting the remote on Min Ae's side.

 

"So you were expecting me to kiss you, aren't you?" Jonghyun laughed while snatching Min Ae's sewing kit.

"Shut up!" Min Ae shout. Then she notices that Jonghyun already got her sewing kit.

 

She was trying to clutch her sewing kit from Jonghyun. Until their faces were already inch closer. Jonghyun grab the oppurtunity to kiss her so he kiss her but only a peck from her lips.

 

"She's really hard t get! She's really something! -.-" Jonghyun hissed.

"What? What are you saying?"

"Nevermind. Min Ae, can you just concentatre on the movie, arasso?" Min Ae shook her head into a 'no' motion.

"Aish! Just watch it or else I'm gonna....' Jonghyun was cut.

'Or else you gonna what?" 

'I'm.. i'm.. I'M GOING TO KISS YOU!"

"I believe you can't do it!"

"I can!"

"You can't!"

"I can!"

 

Min Ae didn't notice that Jonghyun was getting nearer on her. Jonghyun grab the oppurtunity to kiss her.

 

But he only got a peck from Min Ae's nose.

 

"I told you! You can't do it!"

"Atlease I did kiss you from your nose!"

"You're such a ert dino.'

"What? What did you just say?"

"I SAID KIM JONGHYUN IS A ERT DINO!" Min Ae run fast as she can.

'Wait until I chase you!' Jonghyun followed, skittering.

 

Until Jonghyun caught Min Ae and grab her arms and slowly pinning her again. He search for Min Ae's eyes but Min Ae's avoiding gazing at Jonghyun's eyes.

 

"Jonghyun.. stop.. or else!" But Jonghyun didn't listen and lock her by his deadly stare.. it was kinda erted stare. Min Ae close her eyes. But Jonghyun just smirk and kiss her on her forehead.

 

"Thanks yeobo!" Min Ae said, sighing in relief. She was giving thanks to Jonghyun for not kissing her.

'Yeobo?'

'Aish." Min Ae fluttered in red.

'Yeobo! Yeobo! Yeobo! Yeobo!" Jjong a million of times.

'SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!" She's trying to chase Jonghyun.

'Ok ok! Let's just watch movie YEOBO!" 

 

 

Min Ae yawn loudly. "I'll just get some food." She said. Jonghyun nodded. A mischievous plan come out with Jonghyun's mind.  Min Ae get back with chips on her hand. She start to eat the food childishly.

 

Min Ae notices that Jonghyun keeps on gazing at her. "Jonghyun, what's problem?" Still, Min Ae didn't receive any reply from him. Instead, he continue to stare at her. "Jonghyun! Stop starring! Is there something on my face?" She shout.

 

Jonghyun nodded cutely. Min Ae starts to asked where is it and start pin pointing on her face. "Here? Here? Or here?" She asked. Jonghyun examine Min Ae's face and hold Min Ae's chin.

 

"No.... its here.." Jonghyun instantly kiss Min Ae's lips which sent chills on Min Ae's spine. But Jonghyun keeps on kissing her but Min Ae stopped and gasped heavily. But Jonghyun still not giving up. He still wants to kiss Min Ae. He still mulls over on how he will get Min Ae's lips.

 

While Min Ae is seriously watching over the movie, Jonghyun again pin her on the wall and stare in her pair of bright eyes. "Jonghyun, if you have plans.. don't--" Before Min Ae could continue her words, Jonghyun already place his lips on hers.

 

"NOOOOO~" Min Ae mumble with a tone of having disagreement... while having a kiss on Jonghyun. But Jonghyun broke the kiss. "If I have plans what?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"I said if you have--" She was again cut by Jonghyun's kiss. Min Ae got startled. This time it was a passionate kiss. Jonghyun couldn't stop kissing her. But then again, he broke again the kiss.

 

"What are you going to do if I'm going to kiss you, huh?" Jonghyun lean closer to her and was gazing on her eyes while giving his sweetest smile. Min Ae got hypnotized by Jonghyun's eye-to-eye-contact. *Min Ae, don't be a fool!* Min Ae thought on herself. "I'm going to--" Min Ae again was again cut by Jonghyun's kiss.

 

But after a few seconds, Jonghyun again broke the kiss. "YOU PER--!" She was again cut by Jonghyun's kiss. "What are you going to do huh? You're going to do this?" Jjong asked in a sweet voice then instantly kiss her before Min Ae could say any other word. Jonghyun gave her a gentle kiss. It was gentle that Min Ae was already hypnotized by him. But  then, Jonghyun broke the kiss.

 

"Or maybe this one?" He again kiss her gently. His arms was on her waist. And her hands was on his neck. This time the kiss got  more stronger. They both can't let go of the kiss. Finally after few minutes, they both broke the kiss and both gasped heavily.

 

"SURPRISE!" Shinee members instantly popped up from nowhere. Jonghyun and Min Ae both got startled. "You all saw the whole thing?!" Min Ae growl. "We didn't just see it.. but we have record it!" They all burst out of laughter. Min Ae and Jonghyun both got  embarassed. "Next time I'm not gonna get fall for your kiss!" Min Ae yelled to Jonghyun. "I'm going to kiss you as many as I can!" Jonghyun wink at her while giving her a merong.

 

-END.

 

Okie, I know it -.- But anyways, thanks for reading ^_________^ Uhmm, maybe if I have the urge to add some scenes, maybe I'll do that in the future.. thanks everyone :*