THEIR PLAN~

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

CHAPTER 39 - THEIR PLAN~

 

CHAE-HEE'S POV

 

(2 DAYS BEFORE THE GRAND BALL)

 

Before the Grand Ball, I and Minho will meet first at a Coffee Shop. He said he will say the plan inable for me not to be surprised on what's gonna be happen.

 

"So, tell me what is the plan?" I asked.

"Oh well. Actually I have done brainstorming all of it. And I guess it will work, I just need your cooperation." Minho said.

"Huh. Brainstorming all of it without asking my opinion huh. But, the important is, the plan. So, tell me." I asked.

 

I put my ears nearer to him and whisper me the plan. 

 

"Great plan huh. Good job." I said.

"But we have to make it really good." He said.

"I'll try my best." I said.

 

Then we both leaved the Coffee Shop.

 

[HERE'S THE PLAN]

 

Before the Ball, I shouldn't wear first my gown. I should wear first a casual clothes. And then, I should put the gown inside the dressing room. You know what's that for? I'll tell you later.

 

Then, Minho will call Min Ae and he will pretend that he left something on the dressing room. Minho will ask Min Ae to get it. Offcourse, she will leave after finding it. After she leaves, our accomplice(which is a man who also part of this plan) will now enter and will tear and cut my gown secretly as in no one knows that he's there. Inable for them to accuse Min Ae, that she cut my gown.

 

And the Ball will now start. Offcourse all will gonna dance. And their principal will now call me, I will rush to the dressing room and will pretend that I was being surprised that my gown was cut. I will act that I was really lonely and don't know what to do. I will ask who did just enter the dressing gown recently. Offcourse, they will suspect that it's Min Ae.

 

After that, I will talk to Jonghyun. Meanwhile, Minho calls Min Ae and will comfort her. He will ask to go with him(where Jonghyun and I were talking). The time they will now come, I will immediately kiss Jonghyun. Offcourse, she will gonna be hurt and ran away. Minho will immediately go and comfort her. I will ask Jonghyun to catch Min Ae. At the time Jonghyun comes, Minho will immediately kiss Min Ae(like what I will do). And that's all! I wish it will work!

[-END OF THE PLAN-]

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

JONGHYUN'S POV (Grand Ball Day)
 
 
 
I go at Min Ae's house to pick up Min Ae.  Offcourse, I should do it. Haha, I lend our Manager's car to pick her up. I'm in a black formal tuxedo. I hold a bunch of flowers. Offcourse, it's for Min Ae. 
 
 
 
 
 
(CLICK TO SEE FULL SIZE IMAGE)
 
 
 
I knock to their door and saw Kang Mi with a big smile. He really had resemblance to her noona huh. They both look cute when smiling. 
 
"Where's your Min Ae Noona?" I ask him.
"Oh, she's there at her room. Fixing herself up. Actually, she's been there for about 1 hour." He said.
"Haha, really? Can you take me there? I mean, to her room." I said.
"But she's still dressing up. I will just call you if she's done. You can wait here in our living room." He said.
"Uhm, no. I will just wait here outside." I said.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yes, I'm pretty sure." I said.
 
So, he call her Noona unto her room. While me, waiting outside for her. 
 
 
 
30 MINUTES LATER..
 
 
 
I'm still waiting here outside beside the car. I look at my watch. Good thing, it's now 1 hour before the ball. She's still not going outside. Until I look at their door, and saw her little brother pushing a girl outside. Haha, I thought it's not Min Ae. BUT SHE'S MIN AE! And all I can say is a big WOW. She's really pretty in her cute cocktail dress. I can barely not identify her. SHE'S REALLY PRETTY! I approach them. She blushed redly.
 
 
MIN AE'S DRESS:
   
 
 
 
   
MinAe
(CLICK TO SEE THE IMAGE)
 
 
"Are my princess ready?" I said cheerfully.
"What? Are? So, you have many princess? Aish." She said.
"Aish! You know I only have ONE princess, right?" I said.
"And who's that?" She said.
"Isn't that obvious! Do I have to say it! Offcourse it's ONLY YOU! So today, I'm you're prince and you're my princess." I said then wink in a handsome way.
 
 
Until her brother interrupted us.
 
 
You know noona and hyung? I don't want to fall inlove! You know why?" Her brother said.
"Then why?" I asked.
"Cause you two are so corny! Ew!" Her brother said.
"Whatever! You don't know how it feels like so shut up!" Min Ae said to her brother.
"Then how it feels like huh?" I asked.
"Aish! Were in hurry! We have to go!" Min Ae said.
"Answer me first! How it feels like huh? Tell me!" I asked again.
"YOU SHUT UP!" She said. I giggle. Haha, maybe she's shy. She enter the car. I follow her.
 
 
Oh my! I didn't do anything except for starring at her the whole time we were in the car. I WAS TOTALLY SPEECHLESS. I held her soft hands tightly then smiled. She looked at me. Oh my, I felt my heart will now burst. SHE'S SO PRETTY!
 
 
"Why you're so quite huh?" She asked.
 
 
I didn't say anything. I'm really just speechless now. I just hold her hand even tighter and kiss it. Gladly, she didn't complain. Haha.
 
 
 
 
A FEW MINUTES LATER..
 
 
We finally arrive at the venue. She said she will just go at her friends so I let her. I also go with my friends since the party had no t yet started. I'm so excited later, I will offer her to dance! ♥