Can I be your boyfriend? :)

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

MIN AE's POV

 

(1 day after)

 

It was a fine morning walking through the super long hallway until I reach the Bulletin Board. I first read announcements in the board and I notice that there would something event would happen here in school. It was our Foundation Day! It will happen this Saturday. KYA!~ It's gonna be super exciting! There would be lots of booths, games, mini concert (no other than SHINee will perform, offcourse! haha. lol), and lots more. But uh oh! We should wear costumes and design our own classrooms!? I wanna join here! Since school is getting boring so I will! 

 

I was just quietly reading when someone shock out of me.

 

YES. IT'S JONGHYUN AGAIN.

 

JONGHYUN: Yah! Babe!

 

I ignore him and roll my eyes. I just headed back to the Bulletin board. He did a puppy look face.

 

MIN AE: Oh how poor puppy, BLEH!

 

He pinch my cheeks. And holds my waist. I remove his hands on my waist and continue ignoring him. Haha. I just want to piss him off. I was pretending that I'm still mad at him. Now, his eyes are angry.

 

MIN AE: LOSER!

 

He just remain silent. Haha, I think he's starting to be piss off. Haha.

 

He hold my waist and look at me straightly. He looks so serious huh.

 

JONGHYUN: Babe, still mad at me? (in a sweet voice)

 

I continue ignoring him.

 

JONGHYUN: Aw. You're really mad at me. Sorry babe.

 

He hug me in my waist.

 

Haha. I think he take it really serious. I laugh at him.

 

MIN AE: Hahah. I'm just making fun of you!

JONGHYUN: Aish! (he pinch my cheeks)

MIN AE: Uhh! Don't keep on pinching me! (I slap his shoulder)

JONGHYUN: Because you're so cute! That's why I love you!

MIN AE: Whatever! Corny Jonghyun!

 

He giggled so sweetly.

 

I just continue reading.

 

JONGHYUN: Aw. Ignoring me again!

MIN AE: BLEH!

 

Until he drag me to the wall forcingly and stared me at my eyes. He was coming closer and closer to my face. I just close my eyes. I knew he will attempt to kiss me. 

 

UNTIL.

 

"RING!"

 

The school bell rings indicates that the classes will start. I slap his head.

 

MIN AE: BLEH! You didn't win this time!

JONGHYUN: Just wait! I will win your kiss!

MIN AE: NEVER!

 

Then I immediately run fastly as I can. Haha. He didn't win!

 

Finally, I reach our classroom when someone gave me flowers while singing. Oh, I really don't know him. I was shocked.

 

BOY: Can I be your boyfriend?

MIN AE: WHAT?! SHUT UP! I already 

 

have my boyfriend! And excuse me, who are you?

BOY: I'm really your admirer! I think I was love at first sight at you!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

Uhh! Really hate that bell! It keeps on ringing when the time I would kiss Min Ae! I couldn't resist but to see her again! I really want to see her again! Even in just few minutes, I already miss her! So, I just decide to go to their classroom since our teacher is not yet in our classroom.

 

UNTIL.

 

I saw Min Ae arguing with someone. The boy have flowers. I approach them.

 

JONGHYUN: Hey! hey! What's this all about? Don't touch my girl!

BOY: And who are you to talk with my FUTURE GIRLFRIEND?

MIN AE: FUTURE GIRLFRIEND?!!

BOY: Yes, I know you'll be mine!

JONGHYUN: Excuse me, boy with wild dreams! I'M HIS BOYFRIEND! So stay away from her! (I hold my fist)

 

The boy smirk at me. And wink at Min Ae.

 

BOY: Watch out! You'll definitely be mine! (winks at her)

 

Uhh! Why of all the girls there, why Min Ae? She's only mine and no one could change it!

 

JONGHYUN: UH! MIN AE! WHY YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL? SEE! MANY BOYS ARE FALLING FOR YOU!

MIN AE: Is that my fault? (she stared at me annoyingly)

JONGHYUN: SEE! I'M ONE OF THE BOYS WHO FALL FOR YOU!

MIN AE: Aish!

 

I check again her cheeks but she's hiding it.

 

MIN AE: JONGHYUN! STOP!

JONGHYUN: Aish! I know you're blushing! (I kiss her cheeks)

 

Until their teacher comes..

 

TEACHER: Ok ok! Stop that! I will now already start the class! 

 

I wink at her and whisper "I LOVE YOU!". Again, her reddish cheeks starts to get blush. Aish! She's so cute! 

 

Then their class start. I was watching her while she's quiet listening to their teacher. After that, I walk going to our classroom. I couldn't believe that she's already mine! The girl who made me the heartbeat so fast is already mine! I love you Min Ae! I will never let anyone steal you from me, even Minho! NEVER!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MIN AE'S POV

 

(Recess time)

 

Woo! Time to eat! I was walking going through the Canteen when Jonghyun surprise me by holding my waist. I got shock. I thought it's not him.

 

MIN AE: Uh! You scared me!

 

We continue walking. He was still holding my waist. I got annoyed.

 

MIN AE: (removing his hands) Uh! Jonghyun! Stop holding my waist!

JONGHYUN: You know why I kept on holding your waist?

MIN AE: And why?

JONGHYUN: Because I noticed that many boys are falling for you! And I really want them to stay away from you! You know? It's really annoying when some boys are showing their interest for you! Actually, it's kinda hard for me!

MIN AE: So, you mean you're jealous?

JONGHYUN: Uh! Do I have to say that?

 

Haha. He really do got jealous. Actually, he's kinda cute when getting jealous. Omo! Why I'm saying these things? 

 

We just continue walking going through the Canteen, he's still holding my waist. Uh! I'm really annoyed. But I admit it, he's kinda sweet huh. But I'm really annoyed!

 

MIN AE: KIM JONGHYUN! STOP HOLDING MY WAIST!

JONGHYUN: NO! I won't!

MIN AE: WHATEVER!

 

Then, I got my food already. I begin eating. I notice Jonghyun starring and smiling at me like crazy!

 

MIN AE: UH! STOP LOOKING AT ME!

 

He never look at other direction but only at me. 

 

(After few minutes)

 

I'm finally done eating! I will pay my food. But the vendor said that my food is already paid. The vendor gave me rose. I ask the vendor who gave the rose. She point a man in my right side. She said that, that man is also the one who paid for my food. And guess what? He's the boy who gave me rose awhile ago and said "Can I be your boyfriend?". I got shock when I saw him. Jonghyun did an annoying face. He approach the boy. And holds his collar. He was angry.

 

JONGHYUN: COULD YOU PLEASE STOP HER!

BOY: No! I will never stop her until she will be mine! (he said it calmly)

 

He was attempting to punch the boy but I block him.

 

MIN AE: JONGHYUN! NO! DON'T PUNCH HIM! (But, I punch him)

JONGHYUN: Woah! o_O

MIN AE: Let's go!

JONGHYUN: Good punching skills huh!

MIN AE: Yeah! :D

JONGHYUN: But you're still cute even though you're punching! (He pinch my cheeks)

MIN AE: UH! When you will stop pinching my cheeks? 

JONGHYUN: I'll never stop cause I can't stop loving you!

MIN AE: Aish! Corny again!

 

We just get out of the Canteen. Gladly, the boy wasn't here. Woo. He held my hand tightly.

 

MIN AE: JONGHYUN! STOP IT! WERE NOT DATING!

JONGHYUN: Who cares? I really love holding your hands!

MIN AE: Aish! Jonghyun!

JONGHYUN: Who cares if I really love you?

MIN AE: Whatever! -_-

 

I just let him hold my hand. I don't want the converstaion ended up fighting. So, I just let him. But actually, the whole time he was holding my hand, I can feel my cheeks were really blushing. I really just hide my face from him cause I'm really shy. Until my Jang Eun came and notice me.

 

JANG EUN: Oh Min Ae, you're cheeks are so red! What happen to you!

MIN AE: SSHH! Don't be noisy! He might hear you that I'm blushing!

JONGHYUN: (He look at my face. I hide my cheeks with my hands) Aha! Min Ae! I know you're blushing! 

 

He kiss me at my cheeks.

 

JANG EUN: OMO! So cute! Jonghyun, you're so sweet! Can I borrow Jonghyun to be my boyfriend for 1 day?

MIN AE: WHAT?!

JANG EUN: Haha, just kidding! I know you love him SO--

 

I cover Jang Eun's mouth so she was cut off. I know she will say "SO MUCH".

 

JONGHYUN: What's that Jang Eun? And oh, Min Ae really love me huh. 

 

I stared at Jang Eun badly and whisper "You're getting noisy!".

 

JANG EUN: Well nothing!

 

We just continue walking until we reach the door of our classroom. 

 

JANG EUN: Ok, I will let you two guys have your moment! I will now leave!

MIN AE: No Jang Eun! You stay here!

JANG EUN: No!! I will let you two have your moment! Bye!

 

She ran away fastly unto the classroom. So, were only two here.

 

JONGHYUN: Oops, I almost forgot!

MIN AE: What?

 

He came closer to me and wrap my shoulder. Now, he's face is only inch from me. Omo! He's attempting to kiss me again! Uhhh!

 

MIN AE: (moving backward) JONGHYUN! NO! I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU!

 

He stared at me seriously. Suddenly, I felt fascinated by his eyes. He really glared at me eye to eye. Suddenly, he smirk. I move backwards but he's keeping move forward. Until Jang Eun comes and push Jonghyun. So, accidentally, Jonghyun kiss me again. Actually, I like Jonghyun's kiss more than Minho's kiss. Even though sometimes Jonghyun kiss me forcingly, it was always sweet. He started kissing on my upper part of my lips then on the below part until he kiss my whole lips. As usual, it was sweet but really tight. I felt his hands were moving down unto my waist. Now, he's kiss is more tight. Omo! I almost forgot Jang Eun is here. So, I move backward and it made him stop kissing. 

 

JONGHYUN: Anything wrong?

MIN AE: Jonghyun! Can't you see Jang Eun is here! She saw us kissing! Omo! I'm shy!

JANG EUN: Aish! Don't be shy! Jonghyun, how many times you kiss Min Ae? You two were acting that you kiss each other lot of times!

MIN AE: Shut up Jang Eun!

JONGHYUN: Actually, lot of times! 

MIN AE: UHH! JONGHYUN! YOU'RE NOISY!

 

He pinch again my cheeks. I slap his shoulder.

 

MIN AE: JONGHYUN! I said stop pinching on me!

JONGHYUN: I also said that I won't!

MIN AE: Whatever! -_-

 

Until our teacher comes. I turn around but Jonghyun grab my hand and kiss me on my cheeks. 

 

MIN AE: Aish! Jonghyun! You kept on stealing kisses!

JONGHYUN: Yeah! That's what you call "SKINSHIP JONGHYUN"!

MIN AE: That's the reason why I hate you!

JONGHYUN: Aish! Liar! Don't deny it! You love it! Cause everytime I kiss you, you'll always blushing!

MIN AE: (I slap my cheeks) Whatever! -_-

 

I just enter the classroom and before he leave, he first stared and smiled at  me. And then, he go in his classroom.

 

--TO BE CONTINUE--

 

NOTE:

Sorry guys, for the late update. Is this chapter very long? Sorry for having a boring chapter. Anyways, thanks for reading, comments and subscribing! God Bless You All! Love ya! :]]

-TaeminIsBigHeart