JJONG'S BDAY TREAT :] (PART 1)

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

SM TOWN BUILDING

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

I open the door and Tada!

 

Everyone greet me "Happy birthday!". (A/N: I'm apologize for being late :D)

 

And Min Ae gave me a fake smile and give me a medium-size box. What she think is she? A Hollywood actress. LOOL. Nevah. XD

 

"Happy Birthday.... Li--Little Moron dino." She said. Crap. I though she'll be good for my dirthday. >.<

 

"Happy Halloween.... Little Moron dino." She said again. Crap. What's the meaning of what she just said? Halloween? Whatever. So, I start opening the not-so-big-size-gift Min Ae gave to me. I gave it a count. 1..2..3..

 

BOOM!

 

It was a fake plastic hand with full of fake blood. I supposed it was fake. Offcouse! She's not crazy to cut a real hand just to give with a good-looking person like me.

 

Haha. lols. XD Actually, it made me jump off with my eyes so shocked. And don't forget my girly scream. XD I scream like a gay upon jumping off. I bet she's laughing in her inside now.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed until she almost cried.

"What are you laughing at, huh? Anything funny?" I said.

"You scared? Haha. Happy Halloween little dino! Now, you get what I mean?" She said.

"SHUT UP YOU CRAZY MORON! YOU WANNA DIE HUH?!" I shout. When I shout, the gift she gave me fell on the ground. And I noticed a little dinosaur miniture with a sticky note attaching on it saying "HAHAHAHA. LOSER"  <--Is the words written on it.

 

Suddenly, flashbacks starts to roll on my mind again. Speech ballons? Speech balloons? Where are you? XD(Chapter 32)

 

FLASHBACK:

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

Then I noticed a note, probably a sticky note attach in the bear.

 

This contains the message in the sticky note:

 

Teddy,

       Hi Teddy! Today is our Foundation Day! The day Jonghyun gave you to me! And from today onwards, you're name is not Teddy. Rather I name you Jonghyun. And I'm your Mother, Min Ae. And your Father's name is Jonghyun. HAHA. Your father Jonghyun is such a great person! He always look after me. And always care for me. Even though I act cold to him but actually my heart is always beating so fast whenever he came. I wish he wouldn't change.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Love,

Your Mother Min Ae

 

Woah?! Is this really Min Ae? She really do have soft spots inside huh. 

 

And this what I wrote:

 

Teddy,

            I just want to tell to your Mother Min Ae how much I miss and love her. And it's not true that I stop caring for her. I will never do that to your Mother. Never will! It's really all my fault! And I'm so bad that I let your Mother shed her tears. But please don't forget that I really love your Mother Min Ae. Take care Jonghyun Teddy.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Love,

                                                                                                                                                                                                  Your Father Jonghyun

-END OF FLASHBACK-

-

-

-

Whenever I always think of the flashbacks, I think I might vomit with boost of laughter. Ew, it so ish. keke XD Anyway, get back to reality. Speech balloon, you can go now. keke XD Suddenly, I saw Min Ae starring at me with a "you-look-like-idiot-look".

 

THIS GIRL IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF! Anyway, I don't want to destroy my birthday by that girl and I don't want to destroy my image. So, I just act like a normal one and act like nothing happen while her, laughing her lungs out. Until, our manager spoke.

 

"How about going out today for Jjong's bday? As in all our crew? Agree?" Manager said.

"Yeah! I think it will be fun!" Key said.

"But aren't we have schedules for today?" Minho said.

"Oh, I have checked you're schedules. And you're all free!" Manager said.

"How about the transportation? Where do we ride? I mean, were too many(crews) and I don't think SHINee's van could make it all." Onew hyung said.

"Oh, I have reserved a big van for us all yesterday. And actually, I've been planning this yesterday. keke." Manager said. Wow, he really do prepare huh.

"Anything suggestion to go somewhere else?" Manager said.

"We can go to a dinosaur museum! Or maybe zoo but sadly no dinoes there." Min Ae said. Crap you Min Ae! You're really pissing me off! I just rolled my eyes. But I saw them all laughing like retards.

"Why do we need to go to museums or zooes if dinosaur is already here." Key said. Shut up Key. Again, I rolled my eyes. >.<

"What if we could ask the birthday boy?" Manager said.

"Uhmm. I want.. I want.. to go to zooes." I said.

"Huh. To see a dinoes?" Min Ae said. >.<

"No. To see a monkey." Actually I was referring to Min Ae since I with that word these few days. But I look at them, and no one's laughing. Crap. T__T

"How about an amusement park?" Taemin said while smiling so widely.

"But Taemin, it's too public. Many paparazzies were there." Key said while doing the "gayish-umma-ish" moves. XD

"Oh, I like that. Maybe we can just ride on rides with fans. keke." I said.

"We can't do nothing. It's his bday, right?" Manager said.

 

And so, we prepare all the things we should bring. And after we prepare, we ride on that van. And since were all bored, we decided to play a game.

 

We will be playing "spin the bottle" game. I mean we will be playing like spinning the bottle then the person who will point out by the bottle will be answering a question. :) But they can choose if they want to have a consequence one.

 

Then since I'm the bday boy, they said I will be spinning the bottle. So, I start spinning the bottle. And the bottle point outs to MIN AE. UGGGGHHHH!! >.< Then Key ask a question to her.

 

"Min Ae, answer honestly, DO YOU STILL LOVE JONGHYUN?" Key said. UUUUGGGGHHHH! >.<

"Key! That's a rude question to her!" Minho said. Actually, I'm waiting for Min Ae's answer and I don't know why. >.<

"Minho, let her." Key said.

"Uhhm.. uhhmm.." Min Ae said while gasping. I guess she's nervous.

"Come on Min Ae. Tell it." Onew said. Crap, they're all excited!

"Ah.. ah.. ah.. ah..NO!" She said. But I can tell it, she's lying. I can see it in her eyes. But somehow, it made me hurt. Offcourse. But remember, were enemies, right? XD

 

Then suddenly they're all taping my back. LMAO. :D

 

"It's ok, Jjong. Ok, moving on! Let's play!" Key said.

"As if I care!" I said. Actually, I was just lying. Even though inside, it's hurting AND ACHING. :< I just act like it's just normal.

 

Then Manager spin the bottle. And it point outs to Minho. But he said, he choose a consequence. Aish! It's so unfair! >.<

 

"Ok Minho, kiss the only girl here." They all smirk at Min Ae. And so I did, I smirk too. keke XD Just imagine what our faces looks like now. keke XD But she's the only girl here. Cause other girl crews were on the front seats. And yeah, she's the only girl here. This game is really crap!

 

And so, Minho lean closer to Min Ae. UGH! >.< But but but but, he just kiss Min Ae on the forehead. But still it's annoying to look! >.< Is he trying to impress Min Ae by his gentleman moves? If I'm on Minho's position, I'm gonna kiss her(I mean real kiss). OH, KIM JONGHYUN, STOP. You're starting to be ert. Ha-ha. XD

 

Then until, we stop playing cause were already here! Yipee! XD And now, were jumping like monkeys. keke :D Actually, we went to a big amusement park. If I say BIG, I meant BIG! As in big! :)

 

TO BE CONTINUE..

 

A/N:

Sorry, I know this chappie is a bit ish XD