CHAE-HEE IS BBAACCKK!! For good or for worst?

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

MIN AE'S POV

 

At her house..

 

Woooooh, I'm here at my house. Actually, I didn't able to go SM entertainment building, I was absent at my work. I want to just rest for now. I'm tired. keke. And manager said, SHINee aren't have rehearsals now so I decided not to go on work. keke :D

 

But I couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Kim Jonghyun the dinosaur's behaviour lately. What he think is he doing? I mean, is he jealous? Crap. Many thoughts are on my mind now and I just want to rest right now. Until, someone called from my phone. I wonder who this might be? Actually, it's unregistered number meaning an anonymous one. I don't care, I'm just going to answer it. Who knows? Maybe it's urgent, right? And so, I did. I answer it.

 

"Yobosseo? Who's this?" I said.

"Oh Min Ae? Is that you? Still remember me? It's me Chae-Hee!" She said. What? It's Chae-Hee unnie? O.O

"Chae-Hee unnie! Is that you? Oh my, it's been a long time! How are you unnie?" I said.

"Oh, I'm doing well. Actually, I'm back here at Korea. I just want to meet you! Are you in Seoul today? Are you free today?" She said.

"Oh today? Sure!" I said.

"Oh see you!" She said. After few minutes, she texted me where is our meeting place and what time we will be meet.

 

I wonder why she wants to meet me? But actually, I'm not angry anymore to her about what happen on the past. I already forgave her. I bet she became more beautiful now. I just prepare myself and get myself ready. I ride on taxi and went on the meeting place that she said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After 30 minutes..

 

I'm finally here on the meeting place. I search for Chae-Hee unnie. Even though it's 2 years ago, I can still remember her face. And I look and look on the whole restaurant but NO Chae-Hee unnie was found. She's not here.

 

Until.. someone poke me at my back and and IT WAS CHAE-HEE UNNIE! She's here! And guess what? I got it right! She became more beautiful! She hug me and I hug her back. She's so nice! Gladly, she recognize me. keke :) Then we both sit at one seat there.

 

"Min Ae, you haven't changed! You're still pretty!" She said.

"You're prettier than me unnie!" I said. Then she laughed. I laughed too. keke.

"Min Ae, I'm so sorry about what happened on the past. I mean, I'm just too much." She said.

"Unnie, don't be sorry. I already forgave you. It's fine with me now since it's already past."  I said.

"Thanks Min Ae! Anyways, are you ok now with Jonghyun? I mean, what's your status now?" She said.

"Unnie actually, I already broke up with him." I said. Then she tap my back.

"What? You broke up with him? Oh I'm sorry with what just happen.  Do you still love him?" She said.

"Actually, I just realize it recently. I still love him." I said. Then she tap my back.

"Anyways, did Minho tell you the truth?" She said. What she's talking about?

"Truth? What are you talking about unnie?" I said.

"It means you're still clueless about it?" She said.

"I can't understand what you are talking about. Can you tell me about it unnie?" I said.

"Well, actually about what happened on the Grand ball was me and Minho's plan. So I felt sorry about it." She said. But I still don't believe her.

"I'm not believing you unnie. Minho can't do it." I said.

"It hurts but it's true. You can ask Minho about it." She said. With my shock, I couldn't say anything and just walk out.

 

I couldn't believe Minho and Chae-Hee unnie can do it. I thought they were my friends. I thought they were my LOYAL FRIENDS. :( What am I going to do? I'm so confused! With my confusion, I just went home.

 

UGH. I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING! Suddenly, I looked at Jonghyun Teddy(Yeah, I haven't still throw that teddy bear Jjong gave to me). While looking at it,  flashbacks still moving on. And I'm so confused on what I will do. Until, I didn't notice I already slept slowly.

 

After few hours..

 

I didn't notice that I already slept holding the teddy bear(Jonghyun Teddy). And it's already night here now. When suddenly, I heard noises from the downstair outside. I look at the window to see who's that. And it was Jonghyun looking so drunk while making noises. I go down and come with him. I hold him cause his obviuosly drunk.

 

"What's you're problem huh? Maybe you're having fun with some girls there again." I said.

"You know what's my problem? YOU! YOU are my problem!" He said.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"Cause I still can't get enough from you! I can't still get rid of you! And I still love you!" He said. I got shocked by what he just said.

"Jonghyun! Let's just go upstairs! You're drunk!" I said.

"Can't you understand me? Even though I know I'm drunk, what I said is true! It's it's--" He said but was cut off because he already slept at my arms. O.O

 

And so, I lift him up and carry him. Ugh, this dino is too heavy! Until we reached my room and I put him immediately on my bed. He's so heavy! Because he's a dinosaur, right? Hahahaha. :D

 

And actually, he smells something like liquor, something like bad-smelling. So, I call Appa to change his clothes. I don't want to see his body so I call Appa. And because Appa is strict, he command me to sleep at the living room and not here on my room because Jjong is here. And so, I did. I sleep at the living room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A day after..

 

I went to my room upon waking up and see Jjong still fell asleep. His face was quite Angelic when he's asleep. I sit at the chair beside him.

 

"If only you know.. I.. still.. love.. you.. too." I said. Gladly, he's still sleeping. And then, I turn around. Until, he grab me and hug me at my waist tightly. Then, he rest his head on my back.

"Get off!" I said while slapping his arm. But he just hug me tighter. >.<

"I heard that Min Ae." He said.

"What?" I said.

"That you still love me." He said.

"Shut up! That was scripted." I lied. Then, I laughed.

"And I also know the truth. Chae-Hee said it already. And she said that you still love me." He said. What? He already know the truth? O.O Actually, he looks so happy. You can see it in his face.

"Ugh. Just get off!" I said but he hug me tighter. I just keep quiet. >.<

"Babe." He said. What? He's calling me again with that annoying endermeant. >.<

"Shut up! Don't call me with that annoying endearment!" I said. Then, he laughed.

"Ok. ok. Min Ae!" He said.

"What?" I said.

"Just don't leave me again, huh." He said.

"And what are you going to do if I leave you?" I said.

"I'll hunt you and kill you with my kisses." He said.

"Shut up!" I said. But he still hugging me even though I try removing it. So, I just let him. But actually deep inside, I was sooooooo happy. :))

 

When then, I realize it's already time to work! So, I immediately remove his hands fastly. When he look at me, I give him a merong. Hahahaha. And so, I prepare myself going to work while him still sleeping. Actually, he looks so cute while sleeping. Cute? Ew, never! Haha lols *kidding*.

 

And I try to wake him up and yeah, he woke up. But he pulled me and hug me tightly. I'm trying to remove his hug but it's just really too tight. Er :|

 

"Jonghyun! Get off!" I said.

"I just really miss you." He said. He's so corny! Haha. Until, I again felt my cheeks starts to blush. Ugh, this annoying cheeks! >.< And yeah, what he did before, he pinch again my cheeks.

"Let's don't work today! Please?" He said.

"Are you insane? And what we'll gonna do?" I said.

"I'm just afraid you might leave me again." He said. I just hold his face and pinch it really hard. Haha.

 

And so, we walk at some streets. Actually, he lend some jackets from me inable not to idenify by people there. But still, we didn't able to hold hands. I was just starring all around when until somebody hold my hand. It was Mr. Kim Jonghyun.

 

"Jonghyun! Were on public place!" I said.

"Whatever! I don't care!" He said. He hold my hand even tighter. Until slowly, fans starts to recognize him and spazz all over him. I wait until people stop him.

"Done with all your girls?" I said. He pinch my nose.

"And you're jealous?" He said.

"What? Me? Not even!" I said. And he hug me at my waist and my hair.

"Remember what I said before?" He said.

'"What?" I said.

"That I only love one girl." He said.

"Haha. Really huh? So what do you call all the girls you have been kissed on clubs?" I teased.

"You want to know the answer?" He said. And I nodded.

"You're different from them." He said.

"Really?" I said and hit his head.

"And what do you call your Jung Myung oppa, huh?!" He said. He look so angry.

"A friend." I said. And he hit my head. Ugh, crap it! It hurts! Haha.

 

And so we decided to went to work. Actually, I please him. Haha. So he agreed. All were shock. But they look so happy for us. :D