EXTRA CHAPTER .

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

Well, I'm back for some extra chapter!! wee~ Recently, I've been missing writting fics and all the stuffs. Are you guys ready? :))

 

Take note, THIS IS NOT A RATED CHAPTER even though they were already married. And I repeat, this is just an extra chapter, meaning I will not able to update after this(except if I want to and If I have another idea, I would definitely add another extra chapter).

 

------------------------------

 

1 month after..

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

A month after has passed and we did already *that* thing. Ya know? Ok? So here we are were on a dinner at home..

 

"Jjong Yeobo! I cooked some bibimbap for you!" 

 

*She finally calls me yeobo* I said to myself. Guahaha.

 

"When did you start calling me yeobo, anyway?" I chuckled.

"SHUT UP. It's not you either. It's our dog I'm talking with. I name our dog, Jjong actually." 

 

CRAP IT. She's still the Min Ae I knew. She's talking with the dog? Guahahahaha, my wife's insane! Now she's grabbing the dog and talking with the dog so randomly. 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ." I laughed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. She laughed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm better at laughing. HAHA." I Laughed.

"What's with the laugh?" 

"Cause you're talking with the dog. HAHAHAHA." I said. Then until she goes to the comfort room and vomit.

 

"Min Ae, are you ok?"

 

She keeps on vomiting so I enter the comfort room and began rubbing her back to comfort her.

 

"Are you ok?" 

"I.AM.NOT." She said between her vomits. Poor wifey. I'm really worried right now.

 

Until I waited for her to finish vomitting. After few minutes, she already finished.

 

"Are you fine now?"

"Seeing your face makes me wanna vommit again. Guahahahaha." 

 

How can she actually laugh after so many vomits? Haha, she's really something.

 

"Did you actually know how many girls were crazy about this face? Your just so lucky that this face fell inlove with you. So count yourself a lucky one."

"Whatever. I'm crazy for our dog." She smirked.

 

"You wanna take a rest?" I asked. She nodded like a poor puppy dog. Ok, ok. I must admit. She's good at making some poor puppy look. I pinched her cheeks. "Ugh, Kim Jonghyun! You still didn't change!" She yelled.

 

"Cause I'm so lucky I have a wife someone I could pinch her cheeks on."

 

Then she elbowed me. Actually even if my wife is like that, I still love her soooo much. Like you know? Everyday was just a paradise. Haha. Yeah, everyday was a paradise because our house is like a jungle of messy things, hahahaha. just.kidding. keke.

 

 So now she slowly walks in our room and lay down on the bed weakingly. Oh poor Min Ae. I covered her body with our blanket and just stared at her while sleeping. Actually, every night I always just starred at her while she's sleeping.

 

Until I can see her she's moving. She must be awake, aren't she? She chuckled. What's with the chuckle? And she opens her eyes.

 

"Why are you starring at me?"

"I always did this while you're sleeping."

"And why?"

"To guard you. keke."

"Oh really? You can be my bodyguard. HAHAHAHA."

"Whatever. Just give some credits on me cause you have a sweet husband like me."

"Whatever! Guahahahaha." 

 

Then she came back on her sleep. I continue starring at her. Then until I felt I'm sleepy. So I lay down also on our bed. I was beside her offcourse. I can hear she's . Did she have a bad dream? Until she woke up like she's from a bad dream.

 

"Yeobo, I'm here. It will be fine now." I said, rubbing her back.

"I have a nightmare." She said.

"What is it?"

"We have a daughter but it's a dog." 

'WHAT? HAHAHAHA. You're kidding. HAHA.

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"AM NOT!!"

"Fine, but it's only a dream so don't get bother yourself. And besides, your one and only husband is here." 

 

Then she kiss me on my cheeks. "What for?" I said.

 

"For everything." Then she came back on her sleep. Were on different position right now. Until, she hug me so tightly. Woah? Really? I must be dreaming. keke. Then I poked my cheeks and oh, I am not dreaming!

 

Then I kiss her forehead and put her head on my shoulders. She's still hugging me. :)) 

 

After some hours..(Morning)

 

I woke up but Min Ae is not beside me. I search for her. I found her on the comfor room again. She's vomiting again. Uh wait? I know this was signs of being pregnant. Is she pregnant? And recently, she's dreaming about having a dog daughter. keke. 

 

And recently, she's craving for sour foods and always cuddles our dog. Oh no!! I don't want to have a daughter with a dog form! Hahahaha. 

 

"Are you ok?" 

 

She still continue to vomit. Then I rub her back.

 

"Wait, I think you're pregnant."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah, you have symptoms of being pregant."

 

O.O <-- Her face. She can't even talk. She's totally speechless.

 

After some days..

 

We decided to go at Hospital for some check-ups. And so, we talked and talked to the doctor and blah blah blah blah.. After some test and talking with the doctor, it's true and it's confirmed. MY WIFE IS PREGNANT.

 

OH NO! Recently, as what I've said, she always cuddles our dog. LMAO. My daughter/son will be a dog? MUAHAHAHAHA. Simply hilarious. MUAHAHAHAHA.

 

And so, we get back on our house. And guess what? She cuddles again our dog. >_>

 

"Min Ae, you can always cuddle me not the dog."

"So what? I like cuddling the dog not like you too boring to cuddle." She sighed.

"MIN AE!! I'M REALLY GOING TO KISS YOU!!"

 

She then blocks me by his hands and bring the dog on our room. I felt like being jealous cause she always spends her time with our dog more than me. >_> And actually, I don't want our daughter/son to be a dog-like and blah blah blah blah..

 

After few days..

 

Someone knock on our door. I open it. And it was SHINee! They bring many gifts, I think? Cause they have many loads of boxes and everything..

 

"What's that for?" I point the boxes.

"Hyung, we know the news! Noona is pregnant! And the bozes were gifts for the baby!" Taemin said happily.

"Oh thank you! thank you!"

"You can now open it." Onew point out on the gifts.

"Min Ae is not here. I gotta call her." Then I go upstairs and call her. Then we both go downstairs.

 

"Noona! You and hyung look very cute!" Taemin hug Min Ae. He looks excited more than us. lol. xD

"You can now open all the gifts." Minho said. Min Ae and I open it excitingly. She first decided to open the biggest box out of all. Not to mention, it was also the heaviest. I carry it for her since she was pregnant. Then I open it.

 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! Guess what?

-

-

-

-

-____-

It's a puppy.

 

"I know noona's favorite animal is dog, so I bought one!" Taemin said.

"Oh Taemin! You're the one who bought it? Oh thank you! You really did a big help." I sighed.

"Then why you're face was kinda annoyed or something?" Key asked.

"You wanna know the truth?" They all nodded.

"Actually, Min Ae spends most of her time with our dog more than me."

 

They all laughed especially Min Ae. She laughed her lungs out.

 

"Are you being jealous because of the dog?" Min Ae said. I nodded. She pinch my cheeks hardly. Now I know why she always complain everytime I pinches her cheeks.

"Because Min Ae is pregnant that's why she loves to stare at cute things inorder for the baby to be cute also." Onew explained.

"Am I not cute?" I asked. They shook their head into a "no" motion. Then they all laughed. >__<

"Whatever." I sighed. I decided to open the next gift. It was medium-size box. It contains a chicken stuff toy. It's obvious that it's from Onew. Did they actually want my daughter/son to be a animal or something? Hahahaha *kidding*

Then we all eat at our house. I do the cooking. I don't want my wife to be tired so I cooked it myself.

 

On a dinner at our house with SHINee..

"Say ah!" I said while feeding Min Ae.

"What's this?" She asked.

"I'm feeding you! So say ah!" I said.

"I don't want. I can feed myself, ok?"

Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin laughed at me. -_________- I grab the spoon from her.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"I'm going to feed you! So say ah, baby!"

"No, I will not. I'll fed myself so give me that!"

"No. Except if you let me feed you.~" I sang.

"Ok fine."

Then I start feeding her. From now on, I'm going to do this. Actually, I can see her blushing cheeks even though she wouldn't admit it. kekekeke. After eating, SHINee members(except for me, offcourse) went home and we two left. I know she's going to plan to cuddle again our dog so I block her.

"Kim Jonghyun, are you being childish?"

"Why can't you cuddle me?"

"You always cuddle me whenever were sleeping so enough for that. And besides, it's just a dog." She roll her eyes then went to comfort room to take a bath.

Then she lays on our bed. She put a huge pillow between us. I guess she's angry. >_>

"Don't ever remove this!" She said. We were on opposite position but there's a big pillow blocking between us.

I just waited for her to sleep. I remove the pillow between us and hug her really tightly.

"Babe, are you angry?" I said while hugging on her waist.

"Why should I? It's just a dog. I just hate you for being childish." She sighed. I chuckle then I hug her more tighter.

"Am I forgiven?"

"You still didn't say sorry. But because Min Ae loves her childish husband, you're forgiven"

"Well Jonghyun loves his wife soooo much~" I sang. Then she cuddles me.

"What's this?"

"You want me to cuddle you, right?"

"You said I'm too boring to cuddle!"

She just chuckled. That's why I love her soooo much. keke.

 

A few months later..

 

It's been few months since we knew about the pregnancy thing and actually Min Ae starts to complain and complain like what pregnant womens do. ABCJDSHDGADGDAJGHGJGYKJHJHHG :\ But because I love her, I'll do everything for her and our baby :) Actually, it's been a hard time for me cause reporters kept on reacting about me having a daughter. Like you know? Why can't we private?!

 

You wanna know what happens to SHINee? Actually, all of them were dating girls now secretly.(AN: This is truely fiction guys and were NOT TRUE. It's just part of the story). EXCEPT, for Onew. Why? Cause she still faithful for her chicken. Hahahaha.

 

And actually, after few days, Min Ae will soon give labor to our baby. And soon, ww'll be happy family. Yipee!! I'm really excited right now but with the mixture of nervousness.

 

At their room..(sleeping time)

 

I notice that she's uncomfortable. She keeps on moving rightside, leftside and etc.

 

"Min Ae, Are you uncomfortable?" Then she nodded. I gave her my big pillow but she refuses it. I ask her why she's being like that and she said she wasn't comfortable because her belly is big because she's pregnant. HAHA. I laugh at her.

 

"YAH! What's so funny?! I'm the one who's uncomfortble here and you just keep on laughing huh?!" She complain.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." I laugh. She glared at me angrily.

"Yah, Jonghyun. I'll ask you something."

"What is it, babe?"

"Ugh, but first stop saying those annoying endearments. ok?" She said. I nodded.

"What if I'm really fat and were so really ugly but not because I'm pregnant, will you still love me?"

"No matter how you look, no one will ever replaces you here." I pointed my heart through my hands and raise my hand like I'm swearing. She slap my belly.

"Ouch! Why you did that?"

"Goodnight dino!" She chuckled.

"You little! I'm really going to kiss you!" I was about to lean a kiss her but I saw that she already slept. Aish, this girl! I just kiss her forehead and guarded again her while her hair. teehee. I just love starring at her while sleeping (:

 

1 day after..

 

I heard Min Ae is screaming and so I rushly came in to her. I think she will give labor to our baby. So, I rushly carried her in a bridal style and put her in our car. I rushly drive the car but I can hear her painful screams and I can't take it anymore.

 

So, I stop first.

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY DID YOU STOP?"

"I can't take it anymore. I know it's painful."

 

She glarred at me confusingly.

 

You wanna know what I decided?

-

-

-

-

I decided to operate the laboring process to my wife, BY MYSELF. It's time to use my doctor skills, so call me Dr. Dino Jjong! HAHAHAHA. And so, we start. She keeps on screaming.

 

After the laboring process..

 

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! Were already finish! I can now relax and breath. Haha. You might wonder how did we survive, am I right? Oh actually, we really do the laboring process. I'm lucky that we have big towel here on the car. And our baby is really cute ^____^ I can't explain the feeling, but I'm just sooooooo happy! ^____^

 

Until Min Ae points out a dog outside -____-

 

"Oh look, there's a dog!"

"I'm so gonna kill the dog outside!!"

 

--THE END (: 

 

Oh sorry, I'm not sure if this was the end of the extra chpter but I promise if I already have an idea, I'll add another one ^____^