FINALE PART 2

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

 

T H E F I N A L E ^-^

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

1 week later..

 

It's been a week since now. And actually, I will able to get marry later with EunJang. :((

 

After some hour..

 

I'm finish dressing up and ready to go at Church. Actually, until now I'm still waiting for Min Ae. :(( So I ride on the car and went on the church. SHINee boys are also there. We wait for the bride. I can't accept the fact that I didn't marry Min Ae. :(( I keep on thinking about it until I almost cried.

 

"Hyung, why are you crying? You suppose to be happy!" Minho said.

"You know that I didn't love EunJang." I said.

"You still love Min Ae, right?" He said. I nodded.

"Destiny will find it's way, hyung. Who knows? Min  Ae might be your destiny." He said. I really hope destiny will find it's way. :((

 

Until, EunJang comes and will able to start the wedding. Even though she's pretty now in her wedding dress, I still aren't attracted to her. Maybe if Min Ae does. :((

 

And slowly she's marching here. And slowly my heart is breaking. Until she finally comes here.

 

"We will start the wedding. Is there any objection? Or anyone who opposes?" Said the priest. Actually, I'm hoping that Min Ae oppose. After few seconds, no one's opposing yet. :((

 

"US!" Said two girls from the back. I look at them. They are Chae-Hee and the doctor who's EunJang's close friend.

"We oppose!" Said them. Then they march on us. and walks in.

"Shin Jae, I thought you are my friend! Why you're doing this?" EunJang said to her friend(the doctor one).

"Cause this is not right! I'm suppose to be your good friend and I suppose to correct your bad doings!" Shin Jae said(Eun Jang's friend).

 

That Dr. Shin Jae approach me and whisper me something.

 

"Jonghyun, I know the truth. Eun Jang's baby is not yours! It belongs to his ex-boyfriend! She just pay me to say that it's yours! I know how painful it is for yours! I can see it in your eyes! EunJang also said that you didn't love her that's why I'm saying this to you!" Dr. Shin Jae said.

"Thanks Dr. Shin Jae!" I said.

"Just call me Shin Jae! Just Shin Jae!" She said. EunJang is now crying. Then, Chae-Hee appraoch unto me.

"Jonghyun, I knew you still love Min Ae. Go now, she's going back to Italy! And she's now on the airport! Hurry up! She might leave!' Chae-Hee said.

"Thanks Chae-Hee!" I said.

"Anything for your happiness!" She said. Then I rushly ran away as fast as I can and ride a taxi. I said to the driver that please drive fastly.

 

After some minutes..

 

I finally arrive here on the airport! I rushly ran away as fast as I can. I will now search for her.

 

But when then I heard this: "Italy passengers are noww ready to leave!" said there on the airport. It means Min Ae already leave! It broke my heart into pieces :(( I ended up crying alone here. I see the plane is flying on the air now. Flying plane :((

 

I decided to went back on the park where we first met. It brings back all the memories. WHY MIN AE? WHY? WHY YOU LEAVE ME? While walking, I was bump into someone and we fell on the ground.(like what happen when me and Min Ae first met).

 

We were like sandwhich now. I was on the top. Oh wait? This what happnes when me and Min Ae first met, right? Actually, I was hoping that this was Min Ae. 1..2....3.. I look at the girl. BUT..

 

IT'S NOT MIN AE.

 

Until someone shout from our back.

 

"Kim Jonghyun!" Someone shout which made me stand up. I bow unto the girl and said sorry. I finally look who yell my name.

 

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

 

It's Min Ae! She looks so angry! She walks out and I grab her wrist. I instantly hug her. I see her ho

 

"Look! Kim Jonghyun is here! You're really a playboy, aren't you? Was it suppose to be your wedding, right dino? And now you're playing with some girls there! Huh. Maybe if we two got married, I bet you'll be also doing this to me!" She tease. She's really cute!

"Shut up monkey! You really want to marry me, huh?" I tease.

"I will suppose to marry you until I saw you here with a girl." She said. O.O WHAT? I got shocked by what she said.

"WHAT? Hahahaha. You're jealous!" I said.

"Shut up! Actually, Chae-Hee unnie said it all to me awhile ago. I was suppose to go to Italy, when I got a phone call to her. She said it all to me. Then, I just have a feeling that you're here. And now, I just saw you with a girl. I think I changed my mind. I will not marry a dino like you!" She said. But I know she was just kidding. I laugh.

"Why you're laughing? Anything funny?" She said.

"Just shut up! You'll gonna be Mrs. Kim Min Ae sooner, ok?" I said.

"Hahahaha. Whatever! I want to be Choi Min Ae, ok? It really suits me! CHOI MIN AE! CHOI MIN AE! It's so cute!" She tease. Ugh, so she's saying that she wants Minho? Whatever!

"Whatever Mrs. future wife! You're only mine! Alright, Mrs" I said hugging her on her waist.

"Just kidding!" She said.

 

I'M SOOOO HAPPY! Minho is right. Destiny will find it's way! Thanks to you destiny! kekekeke XD

 

A few months later..

 

We will getting married! And no one will make us apart now!

 

"Hyung, like I told you! Destiny will find it's way!" Minho said. He's soooo right!

"You're right!" I said.

 

Then she slowly march and walk in here. Waaaah, she's absolutely beautiful! O.O I can't even talk. SHE'S JUST TOO BEAUTIFUL O_O

 

"Hey! What happen to you! Are you going to evolve into a real dinosaur?" She said.

"Shut up monkey! I just saw a beautiful monkey just now." I said and grin big. She's blushing! Hahahaha!

 

And the wedding starts. Gladly, there's no objection. Weeee ^-^

 

While on the wedding..

 

I whisper something to Min Ae.

 

"How many kids do you want?" I said.

"I just want two kids." She said.

"Only two? I want to form a basketball team! kekekeke." I said. XD

"Shut up!" She said.

"Whatever." She said then roll her eyes. Even when she rolled her eyes, she still pretty.  O_O

 

After the wedding..

 

"You may kiss the bride!" said the priest. She smirk.

"You think you got a kiss from me? Huh. Never!" She said. Why? Were married now! I can kiss her everytime I want! Until.. she punch me. Ugh! It hurts! She just laugh at me.

"Hahahaha. Loser!" She said.

"Huh. Be ready! You're already my wife! I will kiss you many times as I can!" I said while smirking.

"Huh. Shut up dino!" She said. Then we march going outside. They were all congratulating us.

 

When she turn around, I instantly kiss her at lips. Again, Min Ae's kiss was the sweetest one. The kiss that I was longing for. It was an "up-an-down-up-and-down" kissing like what we actually do. And with my shock, she kiss me back. I can't stop kissing her! 

 

AND WE LEAVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER =D

 

T H E E N D . . .

 

Again, thanks to all who subscribe, who comment and who always supports my fic! :D Wrtting a story is such a great experience for me. Thank you very much ^-^ --TaeminIsBigHeart<3