WEIRD and CREEPY. o_O

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

MIN AE'S POV

 

-(Monday)-

 

Silence.

 

I can only hear silence. Weird huh.

 

I walk through the hallway by myself.

 

NO PEOPLE HERE?

 

What the crap was going on here?

 

Even Jonghyun was not here to annoy my day. Even my bestfriend.

 

NO ONE!

 

I also notice the lights were off.

 

Oh wow. REALLY CREEPY!

 

I just continue my walk going through our classrom in the hallway.

 

But then...

 

Someone followed me from my back. I can hear the sound from the footsteps.

 

I look at my back to see who was it.

 

BUT REALLY NO ONE!

 

I just continue walking rushly.

 

Someone followed me again. I turn back. But this time I saw who's following.

 

IT WAS CREEPY.

 

But not only one, not two, not three, nor four, BUT THEY ARE MANY!

 

They all wear something like gothic and a very dark make-up.

 

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE? Uhhh!

 

I scream loudly as I can. But they just come to me closer.

 

Its getting creepier and creepier. I notice they are holding a banner saying "I LOVE YOU".

 

Woah?! Creepy! ghost love me? OMG!

 

But then again someone yelled from my back saying "HERE COMES YOUR HERO!"

 

I have a feeling that's Jonghyun again. If I see him again, I will be scared more.

 

I turn back.

 

And yes, he's Jonghyun again. Wearing that PINK SUPERMAN COSTUME again.

 

JONGHYUN: Here comes your Hero who will save you from creepy monsters! (jumping like Superman)

 

I thought he will fight with them.

 

But NO.

 

But rather he came to them and said "Thank you".

 

MIN AE: What the crap is the meaning of this?

JONGHYUN (He smirk)

MIN AE: Waaahhh. Don't just smirk! ANSWER ME!

JONGHYUN: Well, it's like this. Actually, they are your friends. Hehe. (grinning big)

MIN AE: WHAT? So that means they are my classmate?

JONGHYUN: Probably, YES. Actually, I paid them to scare you. And also the principal to say to other students that "no classes today". So you see, no people here. (grin big again)

MIN AE: Aw. I hate you! You know, you just scared me!

JONGHYUN: That's why I love you!

MIN AE: What do you mean?

JONGHYUN: Because you're gullible! (he kiss my cheeks)

 

I slap his shoulder.

 

MIN AE: SHUT UP!

 

Jonghyun bowed at my classmates.

 

JONGHYUN: Thanks! You can go home now! (bowing at them)

MIN AE: (I stop them) Wait, wait! They can go home now? OMO. It means were only two left here?

JONGHYUN: YES. :D

MIN AE: Uhhhh! Crap you Jonghyun! No way! I'm gonna join them!

JONGHYUN: NO! You're only here! Don't worry, I also paid other schoolmates to stay here. But not to accompany us but to be our waiter. Haha. 

MIN AE: WHAT? OUR WAITER?

JONGHYUN: Yes, our waiter. Because today's our date. Just the two of us. Here in school.

MIN AE: WHAT THE CRAP! You just paid the principal just to say that no classes today and then they will be just YOUR waiters. Uhhhh! Poor them.

JONGHYUN: What's wrong?

MIN AE: You know you're really crazy!

JONGHYUN: Yes. Crazy for you!

MIN AE: You know, if I had a boyfriend. I don't like the one similar to you. I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE CORNY!

JONGHYUN: Why you're saying about THE BOYFRIEND THING? That means you're interested to be my girlfriend?

MIN AE: SHUT UP! CRAZY MONSTER! Ok, enjoy YOUR own date.

 

I wave at him and immediately ran away quickly. 

 

BUT.

 

Someone crap out of me.

 

Someone scared at me at the hallway. This what it happens:

 

I was in the midst of running when someone touch my foot. I look at the floor to see who was it. And it was a girl who was like a creepy Sadako .And stared at me scarily. I yelled loudly. And then I run immediately. No choice but to come back where I left Jonghyun. I accidentally hug Jonghyun.

 

 

OMO! I'm gonna die.

 

JONGHYUN: See. You will go back here.

MIN AE: Uhhhh! You also paid Sadako huh? (in a cold voice)

JONGHYUN: HAHAHAHAH. You're scared? But don't woory, she's just one of our classmates tries to immitate Sadako.

MIN AE: HUH? ME? SCARED? You're kidding!

JONGHYUN: See. Until now you're still hugging me!

 

I immediately remove my body from him. I wipe my clothes.

 

JONGHYUN: So, you have no choice but to be with me. Or else many ghost will scared you.

MIN AE: You don't even have to pay them. Only you're face, I'm already scared.

 

He grab my hand and drag me to a room.

 

WOW. It was pretty scary. The room's curtain was black so it was very dim and very dark. Then, there's a table there where the plates are arranged. The table's color was black and red. And there's a glass containing a red liquid something like blood. I guess it was a red wine. And the floor was full of red roses. It was scattered. I enter the room and a SKELETON shock me. Again, I accidentally hug Jonghyun. He smiled and laugh at me. I remove again my body from him.

 

MIN AE: Are we really having a date?

JONGHYUN: Yes!

MIN AE: You really want to scare me huh.

 

He pinch my cheeks.

 

JONGHYUN: Because you're soooo cute when you got scared.

MIN AE: No, you're just having your revenge because you didn't get your prize yesterday.

JONGHYUN: Oh wow, I almost forgot it. MY PRIZE!

MIN AE: Did I say something? (I grin) Oh, I'm hungry! Let's eat!

 

I sit at the chair. He also sit.

 

JONGHYUN: Waiter! Our food please!

 

Then a creepy waiter came to us. He's costume was like from the movie Saw. 

 

 

OMO! Awhile ago, it was Sadako. And now, UHHH! I'm gonna die.

 

I just close my eyes because he will come to me serving my food. 

 

JONGHYUN: Babe, why you're closing your eyes?

MIN AE: SEE! I'm really scared!

 

I hear his footsteps coming on me. Good thing, I was closing my eyes.

 

BUT SUDDENLY...

 

Jonghyun take advantage while I'm closing my eyes. He kiss me immediately. But again, the strong heartbeat starts to attack me. Suddenly, my cheeks starts to become red again. Then, he touch my cheeks softly while kissing me. He was kissing me forcingly like he don't want to let go. But then it was sweet. Because he really kiss me tightly, we fell from the floor. OUCH! My head is hurt. So, he stop kissing on me. I slap his head.

 

MIN AE: UHHH! You're really take advantage from me! Maybe that's why you made this weird date!

 

He just laugh at me.

 

MIN AE: UHH! Is anything funny! Crazy Superman!

JONGHYUN: HAHAH. I see you awhile ago. When we were still kissing, you were blushing really redly!

 

He pinch my cheeks hardly.

 

MIN AE: Ouch! Ouch! Stop it! You're not funny!

JONGHYUN: Ahhh, maybe you're just shy! Remember, were just only two here!

 

He stared at me eyes to eyes. And his face were come close to me. I think he will try to kiss me. I step backward to avoid him.

 

MIN AE: Uhhh! Jonghyun! Stop that! I'm really hungry!

 

So, I just sit at the chair. He also followed. I look at the food.

 

WHAT THE CRAP!

 

An soup with an eyeball? 

 

CREEPY BUT YUCKY.

 

JONGHYUN: Don't worry, it's not a dirty food. It's just an eyeball from a big fish.

MIN AE: UHHH! Even the food is creepy!

 

No choice but to eat it. You know? It was delicious huh.

 

JONGHYUN: See! You're eating it.

MIN AE: You're really weird!

JONGHYUN: Wait, you have something around your mouth. Come on, I will wipe it!

MIN AE: Where? I will just wipe it!

JONGHYUN: No, let me!

 

He came closer to my face holding a tissue and wipe around my mouth.

 

The strong heartbeat starts to attack again.

 

But again. 

 

Jonghyun take advantage out of me.

 

He kiss my cheeks.

 

MIN AE: UHHHH! JONGHYUN! DON'T PISSED ME OFF!

JONGHYUN: Come on get me! 

 

He ran just like a child. I try to catch him. The, he hide somewhere. I look for him.

 

UNTIL..

 

Someone hug me from my waist from my back.

 

It was him. JONGHYUN.

 

JONGHYUN: Looking for me?

MIN AE: Stay away from me!

JONGHYUN: NO! Can I have a hu from you?

 

I don't know. But I just let him hug me. And I didn't felt angry. Why I'm being like this? I'm weird. We stayed hugging fro about 2 minutes. Wow, long enough to let him go. So, he just let me go.

 

JONGHYUN: THANK YOU ^^

MIN AE: Don't be grateful! I'm not on myself when you hug me.

JONGHYUN: Whatever your reasons are, THANK YOU FOR NOT BEING ANGRY!

 

He kiss my cheeks.

 

MIN AE: Uhhh! JONGHYUN!

 

I slap his head again.

 

But.

 

He kiss again my cheeks.

 

I REALLY HATE IT!

 

But if I just continue slapping on him, he will just continue kissing me. So, I just stop. He grab my hand and drag me to a room. Now, were enterring a movie theatre. It was also really dim and dark. I mean there was just like a big T.V. and full of chairs. But just two of us.

 

I was expecting someone will shock me at the door. But thanks! NO ONE!

 

MIN AE: You really put the big T.V. here in a classroom huh?

JONGHYUN: Yes! Offcourse! Anything for you!

 

We sit at the sofa there but with a far distance. The sofa is only one, but were sitting in a far distance. I mean, he was sitting in the left side and me, sitting in the right side.

 

EW. I will never sit together with him. NEVER!

 

Actually, I was expecing a horror movie film since he want to scare me. 

 

But NO.

 

We just watch a drama movie.

 

Actually, I really hate dramas. It was really boring movie. 

 

And I can hear Jonghyun CRYING.

 

HAHAHAHAH.

 

I laugh at him.

 

JONGHYUN: Why you're laughing? See, I'm crying!

MIN AE: HAHAHAH. Gay!

JONGHYUN: Ah me gay huh. You want a kiss again from me?

MIN AE: No. no. and NO WAY! I'm just kidding!

JONGHYUN: (he smirk) Good!

 

So, I just continue watching that drama movie.

 

Suddenly, I felt sleepy. Suddenly, I felt my eyes are close.

 

I'm really sleepy. So, I just sleep.

 

--AFTER ONE HOUR AND 30 MINUTES--

 

I open my eyes. And I saw I was leaning on Jonghyun's chest. He was hugging me.

 

I immediately slap his shoulder.

 

JONGHYUN: (he kiss my cheeks) Good morning babe!

MIN AE: UHHH! Jonghyun! You were taking advantage from me huh! And actually, it's not morning! It's afternoon! 

JONGHYUN: Don't worry, I didn't do something bad. You were just sleeping at my chest.

 

I look at the T.V. to check if the movie was finish. But I was shock when a creepy Sadako yelled at the screen of the T.V. 

 

I got shock so I accidentally hug Jonghyun. I was scared. Jonghyun laugh at me hardly.

 

JONGHYUN: HAHAHA. Actually, I was watching "The Ring the movie" after the drama movie. So, as you see a Sadako surprised you.

MIN AE: UHHH! JONGHYUN! Don't pissed me off! 

 

I used my super duper uppercat to punch him but ended up falling unto the ground.

 

WE WERE ACTUALLY ACCIDENTALLY KISS EACH OTHER BECAUSE WE FELL DOWN.

 

I remove my lips from him. we both look at each other. He slap my head.

 

MIN AE: OUCH!

JONGHYUN: I love you!

MIN AE: Sorry, i don't!

JONGHYUN: Whatever but still I LOVE YOU!

 

I felt again the strong heartbeat. And it was really fast. This heartbeat is really confusing me huh!

 

MIN AE: Oh, I'm tired! I want to go home!

JONGHYUN: Why? It's early. 

MIN AE: Oh, I'm really tired. I just want to sleep all day long!

JONGHYUN: You don't want to be with me?

MIN AE: I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!

JONGHYUN: Ok, I'm your Superman, right? So, alright! ^^

 

I look at him head to toe. OMG. HAHAHA. I didn't notice he still wearing the costume.

 

HAHAHAH. :D

 

I laugh horribly. HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A GAY SUPERMAN!

 

Because I was laughing so hardly, my face became soooo red.

 

He pinch my cheeks and kiss my forehead and it made me stop laughing.

 

MIN AE: JONGHYUN! Just stop!

JONGHYUN: I will never stop pinching and kissing you because I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU!

MIN AE: Whatever! COOORNY! Anyway, I want to go home already.

JONGHYUN: Alright!

 

We walk through the hallway. And it was raining so the hallway was too dark.

 

CREEPY.

 

Jonghyun hold my hand while walking.

 

Because I'm scared, I just let him held my hand.

 

When we finally reach the hallway going through the gate.

 

SOMEONE SURPRISE ME AGAIN.

 

He was the waiter who dress up like from the movie "Saw". He shock me. He was holding a big chainsaw.

 

OMO! A BIG CHAINSAW!

 

So, again. I accidentally hug Jonghyun. This time, I' really scared. I really hug him tightly as I can. He kiss my forehead.

 

But he just laugh at me. And he start to say "Thanks" to that creepy man.

 

MIN AE: JONGHYUN! YOU AGAIN! 

JONGHYUN: HAHAHAHA. I was actually set up him awhile ago when you were just sleeping. I call him immediately to do this.

MIN AE: UHHHH! JONGHYUN! 

 

Actually, until now, I was hugging him tightly. Until going through the gate, I was still hugging him. 

 

TERRIBLY SCARED.

 

We just rode a taxi and got home safely. But he stop first at our home.

 

JONGHYUN: Hey! Where's my prize?

MIN AE: PRIZE? You terribly receive many prize from me!

JONGHYUN: NO! Not the kiss. I mean...

MIN AE: WHAT?

JONGHYUN: YOU! I want you!

MIN AE: So, you mean, I'm your prize?

JONGHYUN: YES! (grinning big)

MIN AE: EWWW! NEVER! 

 

I immediately ran going to our door. He can't do anything because Mom is here. Haha. Mom saves the day! But why whenever Jonghyun did something to me, a strong heartbeat starts to pump really fast? Uhhh! It's reaaly confusing me!

 

NOTE:

Sorry guys for the super late update. I'm really run out of ideas. But since it's halloween, I made a chapter like this. Haha. Does this chapter sound weird? Haha. I know I really at writting. But anyways, really thanks to all who support this story. Thanks to all who read, comment and subscribe! It really does cheer me up to write more! Love you all! :* God Bless You Always! 

-TaeminIsBigHeart ^-^ ♥