BUS LOVE♥

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

Note:

          Hey guys! How's ya doin? It's Holidays! Merry Christmas to everyone! :))

 

Here's Chapter 33! Enjoy!

 

borderborderborderborderborder

 

 

CHAPTER 33 - BUS LOVE♥

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

"Ring!"

 

It's end of classes which means I have to go home! wee! But I still doesn't talk with Min Ae. I really want to talk to her. I REALLY MISS HER. I just hope that she will read my note. I have no confidence to confess cause I know that she's still angry with me.

 

I walk outside of the school. I really don't want to ride at SHINee's van. I want to walk going SHINee's dorm by myself. I walk and walk. And after few walks, I saw a big bus that the route is going through our dorm. So I ride into it.

 

Fangirls starts to recognize me even my clothes are hidden. Suddenly, they start yelling so loudly. I can break my ears because of loudliness. When finally they became calm, I immediately find a vacant seat. 

 

And guess what?

 

Only one vacant seat is available. And, and, and Min ae seat right next to that vacant seat! Haha, great oppurtunity huh. GOTCHA MIN AE! This time I will never let you go with me! HAHAHAHA.

 

She was looking at the sceneries on the window. When I came to the seat, she got shocked I was here. But sorry Min Ae, you can't do nothing. Cause it's only one vacant seat. Haha.

 

How I miss her. But she still quiet and still ignoring me. I have to do something to get her attention. So, I pretend that I'm having an sore throat.

 

JONGHYUN: Ehem! Ouch! My throat is painful! Will somebody take care of me?

 

She still became quiet. Ugh! Min Ae, why you're still being quiet?

 

JONGHYUN: Maybe no one will take care of me. Hay, poor me. (I sigh)

MIN AE: Wait,are you referring to me? You're annoying! Poor little stranger!

JONGHYUN: Am I say that it's you? Maybe you're just missing me! Min Ae, admit it!

MIN AE: Oh, how come I'm missing a stranger?

JONGHYUN: MIN AE! STOP BEING LIKE THAT!! I REALLY HATE DOING LIKE THIS! AND I'M NOT JUST SIMPLY A STRANGER FOR YOU! YOU KNOW THAT I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND! WHY YOU'RE BEING LIKE THIS? IT REALLY HURTS ME!

MIN AE: SHUT UP! Look who's talking! Actually you're the first to ignore me without clearing up those things! NOW TELL ME, ARE WE REALLY HAVING A RELATIONSHIP?!

JONGHYUN: Ok, I'l shut up!

 

If only Min Ae knows how it hurts inside. I just sighed. Actually everyone here in the bus is looking at us. I just don't mind them.  Aw, how can I solve this problem?! I really miss her.   

 

Then suddenly it became an akward moment for us. She became so quiet. She doesn't argue with me like she does. I felt I'm really a stranger for her.

 

UNTIL.

 

The bus driver drives fast, maybe accidentally. And guess what? Because of that, I was pushed closer to Min Ae. So, I was sitting closier to her. I immediately hug her. Suddenly, she blush redly. I really miss seeing her blushing. Then I pinch her cute cheeks. She became irritated.

 

MIN AE: UH! JONGHYUN! LET ME GO!

JONGHYUN: (I wink at her) No! This time I will never let you go!

MIN AE: UH! STOP IT! IT'S IRRITATING!

JONGHYUN: WHATEVER. Who cares? It's just you and me. Alright?

MIN AE: Alright your face!

 

I hug her tighter. And she blush even more. But actually she's hiding it. Until she remove my grip forcingly.

 

MIN AE: I SAID JONGHYUN LET ME GO!

JONGHYUN: Fine! But don't deny it! You blushed! I knew it!

MIN AE: Whatever. (she rolled her eyes)

 

OMO! I'm so happy I hug her plus I see her blushing. Haha, even if she denies it, I really knew it! Haha. Then she continue looking at the sceneries at the window.

 

While she's looking at the window, I also look at her. When she notices me, I look somewhere else. But I also notices her looking at me. Until..

 

Our eyes met. We stared at each other accidentally. I see the sparkles in her eyes. It's been long time ago since we never stared at each other. How I miss her so much. Suddenly, she look away, somewhere else. And we stop looking at each other.

 

I look at my watch. Woo! It's been 5:45 in the afternoon, but I haven't home yet. I noticed Min Ae is sleepy. Suddenly, she yawned cutely. Aw! She's so cute! I want to pinch her cute little cheeks! 

 

After few minutes, I noticed that it's already night. And Min Ae is cold. I offer my jacket.

 

JONGHYUN: You want? (I offer my jacket)

MIN AE: I DON'T NEED THAT!

JONGHYUN: Oh come on! I know you're cold!

MIN AE: SHUT UP!

JONGHYUN: Ok. But if you will be sick, don't blame me huh.

MIN AE: I DON'T NEED YOU!

JONGHYUN: Ok. You don't need me huh. Ok then fine!

 

After few minutes she became sleepy but she still cold. Slowly, she closes her eyes and sleep. She's really cute! I slowly put the jacket on her and put her head on my shoulder. I let her lean on my shoulder. I slowly kiss her forehead. I miss kissing her forehead! 

 

Until I also sleep with her. Slowly, I hug her tightly. Gladly, she didn't get awake. Until time goes by..

 

AFTER FEW MINUTES..

 

I open my eyes and wake up. I look at Min Ae, she still sleeping. Then, I look at the bus, I notice no one is already here. Just the only two of us. I look at the window.

 

OH CRAP! Were too far away from our houses. Shocks! I try to wake up Min Ae.

 

JONGHYUN: Min Ae! wake up! wake up!

MIN AE: Ugh! I'm still sleeping! I don't want.

JONGHYUN: ! MIN AE! PLEASE WAKE UP!

 

Finally she wake up.

 

MIN AE: WHAT? WHY I'M LEANING TO YOUR SHOULDERS?! JONGHYUN! DID YOU DID SOMETHING TO ME HUH?! (She slap my shoulders)

JONGHYUN: Because you're cold! I just let you lean on my shoulders! But that's not important! The important is--

MIN AE: What?

JONGHYUN: Actually we were overlap by our houses. And actually, were too far from our houses.

MIN AE: WHAT?! YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT?! IF YOU'RE KIDDING, YOU BETTER SHUT UP! IT'S NOT FUNNY!

JONGHYUN: I'M NOT KIDDING!

 

She look at the window. And she was shocked. She slap me in my shoulders.

 

MIN AE: UH!! YOU ERT! WHY DID'NT YOU TRY TO GET ME AWAKE! HOW CAN I GO HOME?! 

JONGHYUN: I'm sorry. (I did a cute puppy face look)

MIN AE: SORRY YOUR FACE! WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW! YOUR SORRY WOULDN'T CHANGE IT! 

JONGHYUN: Min Ae, can you just shu up so we can think of a move!

MIN AE: OH ME? YOU WERE SAYING THAT I SHOULD SHUT UP? HOW CAN I SHUT UP IN SITUATION LIKE--

 

She was cut off.

 

Because..

 

I KISS HER IMMEDIATELY. I did that so she would shut up. She got shocked. I put my lips to her lips rushly so she can't ecape. Haha, this time I won't let her go! Haha. But I was shocked that she never escape from my kisses. But rather, she kissed me back tightly. It was like up-down-up-down kissing. We were kissing upside down. I put my hands on her waist. And she put her hands on my nape. Slowly, we were pushed to the side of the bus indicates that were kissing so tightly. I felt she was gasping for air. It was really tight.

 

I felt I really don't want to stop. I wish she won't stop kissing me. Her lips were really sweet. But until..

 

She pushed me which means we stop kissing. She gasped for air. She ran away outside of the bus. I follow her. I found her sitting at a ground on a street. She was crying. I sit with her. I put my hands on her shoulder try to get her comfort.

 

JONGHYUN: Min Ae, stop crying. Please. I hate seeing you crying.

MIN AE: How can we get home? (she said that in a soft and lower voice)

JONGHYUN: Don't worry. I'm here! You're not alone. I will never leave you. Remember, I'm your Genie, right?

 

She laugh a little bit but she still crying. I put her head on my chest.

 

MIN AE: How if we didn't able to get home? You won't leave me? (she said that in lower voice)

JONGHYUN: Offcourse! I will never leave my Master alone. Even sunny or rainy, I will still here for my Master. (I giggled)

MIN AE: Really huh? Promise?

JONGHYUN: I promise my Master! (I kiss her forehead) Oh, it's already night. You have to sleep. Goodnight Master. Sleep well tight.

 

Slowly, she closes her eyes and sleep. I put my jacket on her inable for her not to get cold. But actually, I'm cold. But it's alright, anything for Min Ae. I also sleep. We sleep, leaning her head on my shoulders. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

MIN AE'S POV

 

I sleep leaning my head on his shoulders. I wake up for awhile. I noticed his jacket was in mine. Gosh! He's cold! Poor Jonghyun! So, I put his jacket on him. Even though I'm angry to him, i still do care for him. How would I go home? I sighed. But whenever I'm with Jonghyun, I feel secured. So, I sleep again. I lean again to his shoulders.

 

MIN AE: Good night babe!

 

WOAH?! Did I say babe? Is this really me? I don't know but it just popped out of nowhere! So, it's nothing! I wish Jonghyun didn't hear that!

 

Then, he open his eyes and kiss me at my forehead.

 

JONGHYUN: Goodnight too BABE! (He chuckled and blushed)

 

WHAT THE CRAP!! He hears it! Omo! I'm shy! I just hide my face because of shyness. Oh! nevermind. I just sleep.

 

1 DAY AFTER..

 

Jonghyun kiss my cheeks.

 

JONGHYUN: Good Morning BABE!

MIN AE: Shut up!

JONGHYUN: BABE! BABE! BABE! BABE! BABE! Can you repeat it?

MIN AE: I SAID SHUT UP!

JONGHYUN: Catch me first!

MIN AE: Catch your lttle monkey face!

 

She pinch my cheeks really hardly.

 

MIN AE: UGH! STOP PINCHING ME!

JONGHYUN: You know what I miss?

MIN AE: What?

JONGHYUN: Arguing with you just like before. We were so happy before, right? Can we repeat it?

 

I stay quiet. Offcourse, I still don't forget what sin he does to me. I mean, I'm still angery with him.

 

MIN AE: Jonghyun, that's not important right now. The important is we should able to get home. Araso?

JONGHYUN: Ok ok. But actually I really don't want to go home.

MIN AE: Why? Aren't you have schedules?

JONGHYUN: Nevermind that schedules. Because--

MIN AE: What?

JONGHYUN: Because I want to stay here with you.

MIN AE: So you don't want me to go home?

JONGHYUN: Why? Didn't you want to stay here with me?

MIN AE: Jonghyun, stop those things! It's not right that we will just be here for the rest of our whole life! So you better shut up and find some ways to get out of here!

JONGHYUN: Alright atlright.

MIN AE: Good!

 

Then, I get my bag. I should find my cellphone. So, I look at my bag. I search for my cellphone. Oh my, my phone is not here! Ah! I remember! I left it on Jang Eun! Gosh! How can I contact them?

 

JONGHYUN: What's the problem Min Ae?

MIN AE: I left my cellphone.

JONGHYUN: Yehey!

MIN AE: Shut up! You shouldn't be happy! We can't get home!

JONGHYUN: It's because you will stay longer here with me!

MIN AE: Jonghyun, stop it. I'm not happy.

JONGHYUN: But I said I won't leave you!

MIN AE: But we should get home!

JONGHYUN: Fine. Master wants, master gets! And I just love my Master so much!

MIN AE: Whatever. You? Where's your cellphone?

JONGHYUN: Oh my cellphone? It's lost!

MIN AE: Oh come on I saw it earlier in the bus!

JONGHYUN: Hehe. Ok ok!

 

He get his cellphone. And omo! Im his wallpaper?

 

MIN AE: Jonghyun, what's this huh?

JONGHYUN: It's you! That's why I'm shy to give my cellphone!

MIN AE: Ok ok! (I blush)

JONGHYUN: Wait, look! It's one bar only!

MIN AE: Oh my! I have to call someone!

 

I find someone who could contact on her phone. Gosh! More girls name are on his contact.

 

MIN AE: Jonghyun, why you're contact are full of girl's name huh? (I said it in a cold tone)

JONGHYUN: Are you jealous? (He giggle and tickle me)

MIN AE: Shut up! I'm not jealous! I'm just asking!

JONGHYUN: Aish! I know you're jealous!

MIN AE: Whatever.

 

Then I continu searching for some contacts. Finally, I found one. I found Minho. I call him up.

 

JONGHYUN: Why Minho? Why you're calling Minho?

MIN AE: And now you'e the one who is jealous?

JONGHYUN: Ok ok! I admit it! I'm jealous! But why you can't call any other? Why can't be Key, Onew or even Taemin?

MIN AE: Whatever! Don't be noisy! I'm calling him!

 

UNTIL..

 

"Toot!" Empty battery!

 

Omo! How can I contact him!

 

MIN AE: Jonghyun, do you have charger?

JONGHYUN: Why? It's empty battery? Omo! I haven't bring any charger!

MIN AE: Crap. How can we contact someone! I'm really losing hope!

JONGHYUN: Don't worry Min Ae. As long as I'm here, you're safe!

 

I sigh. We can't really do anything now! Then, Jonghyun hug me in my waist.

 

JONGHYUN: Babe, don't worry. Everything will be alright! I'm still here!

MIN AE: But we can't really do anything now!

JONGHYUN: But Genie says he's always here for his Master!

MIN AE: Ok ok! But Mater says Genie have to do something!

JONGHYUN: And Genie approves! Remeber, I'm your Genie! (He's singing Genie by SNSD)

 

Until, a van came to us. Immediately, Jonghyun hides. He doesn't want to show up. A reporter camt unto us.

 

REPORTER: Hi pretty girl!

MIN AE: Me?

REPORTER: Yes you are!

MIN AE: Oh hi! Is anything I can do for you?

REPORTER: Yes. Actually, we have a segment in our show where pretty girls are interviewed. Since, you're a pretty girl and I saw you randomly here on streets, I choose you!

MIN AE:Uh wait, do I have to dress up something nice? Or this will gonna work? And will you bring me bo your studio for the interview?

REPORTER: Don't worry, you don't have to! It's just a small segment in the show.

MIN AE: Oh I see.

 

Woo! This is my chance to get home! After the interview, I will announce there that I'm lost and I need help.

 

REPORTER: So are you agree?

MIN AE: Yes!

REPORTER: Ok, let's start!

MIN AE: Uh, wait. Will be this airing today?

REPORTER: Yeah. Were live!

MIN AE: Ok, let's start!

REPORTER: Uh wait, what's your name first?

MIN AE: I'm Min Ae!

REPORTER: Well nice to meet you Min Ae! We have some random question here for you!

MIN AE: Alright!

REPORTER: Since you're a pretty girl, what do you feel if many guys were around you?

MIN AE: Well, I just ignore them. I really hate boys being like that! But my boyfriend is always there to protect me from some guys.

REPORTER: Oh really huh? You do well have a boyfriend?

MIN AE: Yeah! ♥

REPORTER: Maybe your boyfriend is really inlove with you huh cause you're really pretty!

MIN AE: (I chuckle) Haha. Thanks!

REPORTER: Is your boyfriend always protect you from some guys?

MIN AE: Yeah, definitely! He even acts like my dad! He don't want me to wear mini skirts! He's such a protective guy! And he's always been there for me!

REPORTER: Oh such a sweet guy. Anyway, is he here?

MIN AE: Uhm.. uhm.. (I scratch my nape) Oh, he's not here. (I just lie. I don't want Jonghyun have a new issue because of me)

REPORTER: Oh ok. Will you say something before the interview ends?

MIN AE: Oh, I really have to say something important.

REPORTER: Then what it is?

MIN AE: Actually, I'm lost here! And I really need help!

REPORTER: So, what's your contact?

MIN AE: I left my phone. But I'm calling all my friends and relatives to please help me!

REPORTER: Alright! So everyone who knows Min Ae, please do help this pretty girl!

MIN AE: Thank you!

REPORTER: Your welcome. Were leaving! Were gonna go on the next venue! Bye!

 

Then the Camera Man stop filming. And they ride on the van and wave goodbye to me. I also wave back.ne surprise me by hugging me. It was Jonghyun.

 

JONGHYUN: Aish! I heard what you say earlier!

MIN AE: It was nothing!

JONGHYUN: (He ticke me) Nothing? It was all about me! Aish! My cute little girlfriend!

MIN AE: Shut up! Even though I said those word, I'm still mad at you! I still don't forget your sin!

JONGHYUN: But I say sorry, right? Why aren't you forgive me?

MIN AE: In your face! I still not forgiving you!

JONGHYUN: Someday, you will! And you will be mine again!

MIN AE: Whatever.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

MINHO'S POV

 

(SHINee's practicing room)

 

After our practice, I watch first T.V. so I can rest. And guess what? I saw Min Ae on the show! She's so beautiful even her clothes are ordinary! I watch the whole interview..

 

(After the end of interview)

 

MINHO: What? Min Ae is lost? Jonghyun also didn't get at home yet! Maybe it means that they're together! I have to do something and go there!

 

Since I know the staff of that show, I will try to contact one of them. Then, I contact one of the stuff to ask him where is that venue. Gladly, he knows it. He immediately tell me where it is. Woo! It was far huh!

 

I immediately ride on SHINee's van since our practice time was also end. Min Ae, wait for me! I won't let Jonghyun gets you!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

Oh how I wish someone will get us just tomorrow or some another day and NOT NOW! I really want to spend time with Min Ae even more. I really want to be with her.

 

Suddenly, I see her sitting on a bench. I sit with her. I put my hands around his shoulders. Then, I noticed her touching her stomach.

 

JONGHYUN: Is my babe hungry?

MIN AE: Isn't that so obvious?

JONGHYUN: Poor babe! Don't worry, I will go find some food for you!

MIN AE: Is that peace offering?

JONGHYUN: I'm just concern for you! I don't want you to get hungry!

 

I kiss her forehead. Until.. SHINee's van came. I bet it's here to help us! Uhh! Why that van came so early? I still want to be with Min Ae! Minho came from the van. Uh! Why Minho? Why it can't be Taemin or Onew or Key?! Uh!

 

Min Ae stood up.

 

MINHO: Min Ae, are you ok?

MIN AE: Offcourse, I'm ok!

MINHO: Is anybody harm my Min Ae?

 

OH WHAT? MY MIN AE?! WHAT THE CRAP ARE HE TALKING ABOUT! He even acts that he's Min Ae's boyfriend! I just really hate it! -_-

 

JONGHYUN: Hey guys I'm here!

MINHO: So what if you're here hyung?

JONGHYUN: WHAT?!

MIN AE: Ok, ok! Both of you, stop arguing! Yhe important is we have to get home! I'm sure Umma is worryng now! So, please let me go home!

 

We ride on the van. Uh! You Minho! You shouldn't go this early! What can I do? Were already here so I have to go also.

 

MINHO: Min Ae, seat with me.

JONGHYUN: What? I'm his boyfriend! I have to sit with her!

MINHO: Boyfriend? You don't act like you're Min Ae's boyfriend!

MIN AE: GUYS! I SAID, STOP ARGUING! OK, MINHO! I WILL SEAT WITH YOU! REMEMBER, JONGHYUN! I'M STILL MAD AT YOU!

 

Min Ae sit beside Minho. And me, here staying in the corner. No one sitting beside me. Poor me. Min Ae syill mad at me. And the sticky note is the only way to make us together again. I wish she would read it. It's my only hope!

 

-TO BE CONTINUE-

 

Note:

     Heya guys! It's really Christmas! And I just wanna greet you a Merry Christmas! I appreciate those comments in the last Chappie. Really thanks guys! I know this story is super long and oh so boring! But will Min Ae read the stcky note? We will find out! Thanks to all and God Bless! Merry Christmas everyone!

-TaeminIsBigHeart