I read it!

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

Note:

  Hey AFF Street people! How's ya doin guys? And how's the day before Christmas? Anyways, because the year will gonna end already, I just wanna thanks to all who always support my Fanfic! Really thanks to all! ^^

-TaeminIsBigHeart

 

NOTICE:

READERS! MY APOLOGIES. MY APOLOGIES. MIANHAMNIDA. MIANHAMNIDA. CAUSE I CAN'T POST THE NEXT HAPPENING. SO IT WAS CUT OFF IN THE END. IT'S NOT REALLY THE END OF THE CHAPTER [IN THIS CHAPTER] SO I WILL WRITE IT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OR I'LL TRY TO EDIT IT AGAIN. I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S ALWAYS APPEARS TO BE ERROR. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. =)

 

 

CHAPTER 34 - I read it!

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 

(Inside the van)

 

Min Ae still sits beside Minho! And I just really hate it! >.< Suddenly I saw Min Ae was sleepy. Minho put Min Ae's head on his shoulders. ARGH!

 

JONGHYUN: Hey hey! What's that?! 

MINHO: Hyung, what do you mean?

JONGHYUN: That! (I was ponting at his hsoulders)

MINHO: Oh Min Ae? She's sleepy!

MIN AE: Guys, I said stop arguing! It's annoying!

 

I sighed. I just let them that way. I can't do anything right now. The important is she's already safe IN MINHO'S HAND? Crap. I hate it! I just sleep. Whatever. I'm also sleepy. 

 

After some minutes..

 

Yey! We finally arrive at Min Ae's house. Min Ae get down unto the van. Minho kiss Min Ae at her cheeks.

 

MINHO: Bye Min Ae! See ya tomorrow at school?

MIN AE: Thnaks Minho!

JONGHYUN: Min Ae, don't forget I'm your boyfriend!

MIN AE: What are you talking about? You're weird!

JONGHYUN: I'm just reminding it!

MIN AE: Whatever. You're just jealous!

JONGHYUN: Woah? Me? Jelaous? 

MIN AE: Yes you are!

JONGHYUN: Ok fine. I'm jealous.

MIN AE: See!

JONGHYUN: Ok ok! Bye sweetie!

 

She turn around. Uh! I should be kissing Min Ae, but she already turned around. She's really still mad at me! I and Minho ride on the van. This is my chance to ask him what's his feelings for Min Ae.

 

JONGHYUN: Ehem. Minho, do you have feelings for Min Ae?

MINHO: Isn't that obvious? 

JONGHYUN: But why Min Ae? I mean, you're SHINee's Flaming Charisma! Many girls are spazzing with you!

MINHO: Cause Min Ae is different. She's such an amazing girl!

JONGHYUN: Wait until Min Ae reads the note! (I whisper in a low voice)

MINHO: What did you say Hyung?

JONGHYUN: Oh nothing.

 

Until time goes by..

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

MIN AE'S POV

 

AFTER 1 DAY AT SCHOOL..

 

"Ring!"

 

Yay! Going home! Yehey! But I noticed Jonghyun didn't bother me for this day huh. I first go at the Locker to put my stuff inable for me not to bring many things. I found Jonghyun Teddy there. Oh by the way.. Have you already met Jonghyun Teddy? Well, Teddy Jonghyun is the bear whom Jonghyun gave to me in Foundation Day.

 

I talk with Teddy Jonghyun. Yeah, I rarely do it most of the time. 

 

MIN AE: Hi Jonghyun Teddy! How are you?

 

Then I hug Jonghyun Teddy tightly. Suddenly, the sticky note attach on it fell. I get the sticky note and notice something. It has something written on it. It says:

 

 

Teddy,

            I just want to tell to your Mother Min Ae how much I miss and love her. And it's not true that I stop caring for her. I will never do that to your Mother. Never will! It's really all my fault! And I'm so bad that I let your Mother shed her tears. But please don't forget that I really love your Mother Min Ae. Take care Jonghyun Teddy.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Love,

                                                                                                                                                                                                  Your Father Jonghyun

 

After reading it, I was really touched. Then suddenly, tears came out of nowhere. And I realize Jonghyun really still cares for me. And she really really loves me. I felt he's really sincere with that. So, I immediately ran away and go find search for Jonghyun.

 

I ask one of his co-members, I mean where SHINee members where he is. And they say I have to get hurry cause he will going home immediately. Onew gave something to me. He gave me his phone.

MIN AE: Seriously, you will give me your phone? Thanks oppa!

ONEW: Offcourse I'm not giving you that! 

MIN AE: Then what's that for?

ONEW: Listen! It's a recording of Jonghyun's voice!

MIN AE: So what with Jonghyun's voice?

ONEW: Uhm, actually he was talking with your speechless bear. He confess all his thoughts with that speechless bear!

MIN AE: Oh ok.

ONEW: Now, here's it! Listen! (He plays the recording)

 

Here's the recording of Jonghyun's voice:

JONGHYUN: Ok, ok. I know Teddy, you're also mad at me because I fight with Min Ae. But I want her to know how much I miss her. And it's all my fault. Not her. But actually Teddy, it's my first time to cry and to be that so emotional for a girl. I never cry like that for a girl, only to Min Ae. No one can make me cry like this except for her. She's such a special girl.

 

When hearing up Jonghyun's voice, I immediately ran away as fast as I can with Onew oppa's phone and find him walking at the hallway going through the gate. Good thing, he walks slowly. Haha, he's such a slowpoke!

 

MIN AE: Hey poor little ugly! (I shout to him, I was on his back)

 

Suddenly, he turn around.

 

JONGHYUN: Me? 

MIN AE: Yes you are!

 

He walk and came nearer to me.

 

JONGHYUN: Aw! My babe missing me? It's a miracle! Maybe you miss me, right?

MIN AE: Shut up! I have to tell you something!

JONGHYUN: Oh you would tell how much you miss me?

MIN AE: Shut up! It's really an important thing!

JONGHYUN: Ok ok. I'll shut up! What's that babe?

MIN AE: (I show to him the sticky note) Jonghyun, you know? You're so stupid!

JONGHYUN: Why?

MIN AE: Why didn't you explain to me that you're still care for me! Why you confess it all with Jonghyun Teddy and not me! Is that bear is your girlfriend? You should explain it all to me!

JONGHYUN: It's because you didn't gave me chance to explain! I have no confidence cause I know you're still mad at me!

MIN AE: CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!

JONGHYUN: Why you're that so stupid?! Offcourse I will never stop loving you! So, is this means that you were forgiving me?

MIN AE: But promise you'll never do that? You have a promise, right my Genie?

JONGHYUN: Master, Is this really happening?

MIN AE: Why? You don't want it?

JONGHYUN: So, can we have a KISS?

MIN AE: SHUT UP! KISS YOUR FACE! YOU WERE KISSING ME SO MILLION OF TIMES!

JONGHYUN: So what?! You're my girlfriend, right? And couples always kissing!

MIN AE: Whatever. Your skinshipness is arriving again!

JONGHYUN: Offcourse! I'm your skinship man!

MIN AE: Skinship man you're monkey face!

JONGHYUN: Min Ae, please?! Just once!

MIN AE: Shut up!

 

I immediately ran away as fastly as I can. I go back at the Locker. Thanks to Jonghyun Teddy! Were together again! I'm so happy! Then suddenly, someone hug me from my waist.

 

MIN AE: JONGHYUN!! Omo! I have to run!

JONGHYUN: Don't worry, I won't kiss you! 

MIN AE: Good!

JONGHYUN: We have to give thanks to our son.

MIN AE: SON?!

JONGHYUN: Yes! Jonghyun Teddy is our son, right? Aish! You're the one who gave name to him! (He blush)

MIN AE: So it means you read my note in the Sticky note!

JONGHYUN: How would I know that we have son(Jonghyun Teddy) if I didn't read the note?

MIN AE: Omo! So you read what I have written?

JONGHYUN: YES! DEFINITELY! AISH! MIN AE!!

MIN AE: What?

JONGHYUN: I already knew your feelings cute little babe! 

MIN AE: (I slap my cheeks) Aish! Whatever!

JONGHYUN: So, are you ready?

MIN AE: For what?

JONGHYUN: FOR MY KISS. :)

MIN AE: Shut up! I already said I won't!

 

I walk away. He follow. He grab my hands. And make me turn around just like we dance in a ballroom. Suddenly, I was fascinated by how he look at me. I was really fascinated by his eyes.

 

Slowly, he moves closer to me. He first touch my hair and smirk. What? It was an handsome smirk. Holding my waist tightly like he would never let me go. Are we dancing ballroom? BWAHAHA :D

 

Slowly, he moves his face closely and unto mine. Omo! No! He will kiss me! 

 

MIN AE: Jonghyun, please NO! 

 

He was starring at me seriously. I just close my eyes and go on the flow. And he puts his lips unto mine gently. Woah?! Gently? Is this really Jonghyun? Haha. Then kiss me passionately. His lips were so sweet. Actually, our lips were locking so tightly. 

 

Omo! I can't breath! I was really gasping for air. So I sign to him I can't breath by slapping his shoulder. He laugh at me.

 

JONGHYUN: Haha! Babe, you can't breath?

MIN AE: (I was gasping) Obviously.

 

He pinch me at my cheeks.

 

JONGHYUN: Ah! Why you're so cute?!

MIN AE: I already know that! Bleh!

JONGHYUN: That's why I fell inlove with you!

MIN AE: Ok ok! Stop that corniness! (I blush so redly)