That was not on the plan!

My heart is only for Minho not for you Jonghyun! NEVER!

CHAE-HEE'S POV

 

I still stuck here on where I am. I was still pretending that I'm crying. I ran away to get Jonghyun's attenton. Gladly, he followed. Again, I act like I'm crying.

 

"When will you stop crying, huh? Can you just stop?!" The tone of his voice was like he's irritated. He must be irritated by me.

"No, I won't! I thought Min Ae was my friend! I felt I'm being betrayed!" I said while acting a fake cry. He came closer to me. I cry on her chest. He's tapping my back.

"Can we go somewhere else?" I said. He rolled his eyes but followed me.

 

I brought him where Minho and Min Ae are. Since Minho texted me awhile ago on where they are.

 

AND YEAH, MINHO DID THE PLAN! HE KISSED MIN AE.

 

They both looked at us and stop kissing. Min ae got shocked. Meanwhile, Minho smirked.

 

I can see Jonghyun's jealous face and a face with super red anger face. He ran away so I follow him. Min Ae does followed too.

 

Min Ae try to hold Jonghyun's wrist and try to catch him and convince him that there's nothing in between with her and Minho.

 

ARGH. HOW CAN I KISS JONGHYUN?! IS OUR PLAN WILL BE BROKEN?

 

Until, someone grab my wrist and make me turned around.

 

It was JONGHYUN.

 

Then, then, then, then,.. then.. then.. then..

 

He leaned his face closier to mine. And..and..and.. HE KISSED ME PASSIONATELY. I got shocked cause I should suppose to kiss him and not him to kiss me.

 

I just let the flow going and kiss him too. But I can feel, it has no taste. We just kissed but with no feelings. It was really a plain kiss. And then he stop kissing me.

 

Min Ae got shocked. And also me. IT WAS NOT TOTALLY ON THE PLAN!

 

Min Ae cried ang said to Jonghyun, "Now are you happy? Were already fair!" Then she backed out.

 

I guess our plan succeeded. But I can see in Jonghyun's eyes that he's terribly sad.

 

Then he walk away.

 

Why people love to walk away nowadays? :))

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

 


I walk out and try to find her. I found her crying while standing outside. I tap her back.She slap my face.

 

"I'm so--" I said but was cut off. He slap my chest many times and looked at me.

"IT'S OVER!" She said.

"WHA-WHAT?" I said while raising my eyebrow.

"I said it's over! I wan't a break-up!" She said.

 

I hug her tightly. I can feel my tears running down. And her hair.

 

"NO MIN AE! IT CAN'T BE! YOU'RE JUST CONFUSE!" I said. He looked at me.

"You were lack of trust. And I'm tired." She said.

 

I looked at her straightly.

 

"Is this really you want?" I said. She nodded.

 

"Ok from now on, you're free." I said. I cry more. I hug her tightier but she escpaed. We both turn around. I can hear her crying too.

 

WHY MIN AE? WHY? :((

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

Ok, this is the end of my story. Hehe. LOOOOL! Just kidding! :D

Offcourse it's not. keke :D